My Girlfriend Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both still completely ignored me as I stood not more than 2 feet away watching. It was the middle of the day, the blinds were open, the door unlocked, Adam was home in his room, they were naked in the middle of the kitchen fucking each other loud, hard, and silly. It was too much hotness for me to take in all at once. My dick was throbbing against my pants. But I felt another sensation for the first time. Anger, jealousy. As I let the anger take over some I saw Jessica glance my way and she noticed.

"What the fuck?" I finally said.

"Fuck is right!" She moaned as her tits bounced back and forth towards then away from me as she faced me to talk. "That's what we've been doing all morning! Isn't that right baby?"

"Mmm yeah babe, that's right." Brett said quietly.

I had no words so Jessica spoke for me. "HAHAHA, look at you baby! You're so fucking sad and pathetic. You come home to your best friend fucking your girlfriend and just stand there and watch. You're too much of a little bitch to do anything about it! It's probably that little dick of yours!" I wondered how Brett felt about this, because it was plain to see that my dick was much bigger than his. "I'm so glad I found Brett's cock here! Made the trip worth it! Thanks for suggesting we ride together! Because now I ride him baby! This cock is mine; you can do whatever you want with yours...since its useless."

I just stood there staring, eventually she gave me the "go with it look" and said "Unless you're gonna grow a pair?" She said with a strongly suggestive tone and gave me another look.

I caught on and pushed Brett off of her and shouted, "Come here bitch! I'll show you! And then I proceeded to fuck her crazy. I fucked her hard and rougher than I ever had before. We fucked for one exhausting, painful hour. At the end of it both of us were bleeding. I had fucked her so hard when I took my dick out it had a pink tint to it, I had fucked her hard enough to make her bleed somehow.

"Thanks baby! We should go clean off now..." I started to follow Jessica into my room towards the shower and she put a hand on my chest: "Uhh haha, not you! You!" She took Brett by the dick, which was soft at the moment and lead him into the bathroom. Before closing the door she said "We'll be out in a minute sweety, why don't you clean up our mess yeah?" With nothing better to do I complied. While doing so I could her laughing and moaning coming form the shower, and eventually steady banging, I could tell they were fucking again.

Adam came out at this point and asked where everyone was. I didn't want to say 'Oh my friend and girlfriend are taking a shower together they'll be right out.' So I just said she was in the shower and he was on the computer in my room I think. Which I know seemed weird because the door was closed. To make matters better Jessica came walking out of the bedroom a second later just as Adam was leaving completely clean and naked. She walked up to me and put her arms around me, but not before Adam had noticed she was nude I'm sure, he just continued on to his room.

"Great, now he knows you were in there naked with Brett!"

"That's what you get for taking so long to not be a faggot for once!" Jessica retorted. Brett came walking out fully clothed and she slipped her hands down his pants and grabbed his dick once then stuck her naked ass out for his to slap which he did.

The rest of the day went normal, we didn't talk about what had happened and we all just enjoyed our last day and it was like nothing had went down. Jessica and I had talked and we were both fine, we agreed that it was an intense erotic experience, and while I had my doubts I was glad that it worked out the way it did.

That night we left the door cracked and Brett slept in the living room again right outside the door. We agreed that he wouldn't be allowed to watch or join that night, just listen, but Jessica had a condition. In the middle of our fucking, as we were nearing climax she shouted: "Ahh GOD, yes! That's right Brett, fuck me good, fuck me like my boyfriend could never fuck me! Please yes, God, it feels so good, so much better than him. Fuck me Brett, fuck me with that fat cock! God, I've wanted you since I first saw you!"

She was screaming it loud enough for Brett to hear for sure and probably Adam too if he was trying to listen. I could tell she was actually imaging I was him too, because her eyes stayed closed the whole time, something she doesn't usually do.

The next morning we said our long goodbyes after fucking, it was pretty emotional, we love each other very much, just one more month of separation is killer! Before leaving she hinted that she would have a going away present or two for me that I could see later. Then I helped her pack and off she went. Brett and I talked briefly and I told him not to worry about it and we agreed we would let it be past and that we were still cool and everything. Which we are still best friends to this day and have no problems whatsoever between us.

After they left I went to watch TV and noticed the DVD player was on. I hit play and found out much to my delight that there was the recorded video of me and Jessica fucking, then a shorter video of Jessica and Brett fucking that day I was at work. She smiled at the camera near the end and blew a kiss. I jacked it 3 times to the video in a 1 hour period. She had told me that when I left for work that day she washed up and was watching TV in the living room and Brett woke up and she asked him to help her with a surprise which was the video tape. She said she had only planned on that short fuck for the tape, but couldn't stop once she started and they fucked all day while I was working. She said they fucked in the pool, the gym, briefly in the parking deck and out in the hall, all over the apartment, on the balcony, and then in the shower after I showed up. She also admitted that my cock was much bigger and nicer and that I was way more attractive and she wouldn't have even slept with Brett on her own ever, but just for my humiliation needs she worked through it.

Finally I got my second and final surprise late that night close to when Jessica and Brett were scheduled to get home. It was a picture message to my phone from hers. I picked up the phone and checked it. It was a picture of Jessica sucking on Brett's dick in the car in what looked like a busy Denny's parking lot. The caption read 'Surprise! Road head! Can't wait to see you next month! Love you baby!'

And for any of you interested that was over a year ago now and Jessica and I are still together and happier than ever. I thank you in advance for your concern!

*

Hope you enjoyed the story! Again Jessica and I have had many more exploits. If you would like to hear about them feel free to shoot us and email, or contact us on Yahoo. Again any tips from more experienced authors are welcome as this is only my second story! Thanks guys!