All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Emma'

by Simondove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Zoe?

Not nearly as hot as Zoe. Where has she gone?

MunchDKMunchDKover 7 years ago
Not bad

It feels like the beginning of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EMMA IS A KEEPER. SHE HAS A STRONG VOYEUR SIDE; SO FAR, HER BOYFRIEND LOVES HER (LIKES HER) FOR WHO SHE IS

LIKED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 4 [(☆☆☆☆) 3.85/5.0 = 77% = B]

The suthor has created a nice female character.

I wish I worked with Emma and got a birthday present from her. I would tell her & her boyfriend, " guys, let's go places together... afterwards we can go to my parents' house & cool off by the pool..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss poor. Seeing the age on this one I can see the devolution of the male gender on this site. He stands next to his girlfriend while some guy pulls down her swimsuit bottom and rubs her ass. Net result? Great sex when they get home. The guy doesn't get his ass kicked and the slut is not sent on her way. Next is them having great sex after ther other guy fucks her in front of her closet faggot boyfriend. Disgusting.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Too much disrespect from this Rick creep. What he needs to do is bend Rick over his knee & spank him in front of all of those friends, possibly after having kicked the shit out of him... then ditch the bitch since she's on board with allowing, even enjoying having her man disrespected.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22222 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous