All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Best Friend Ch. 4'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
important chapter

The events of this chapter are important in the subsequent development of the plot in the epic Charmaine/Danny saga. In this chapter we see here once more that Danny has no firm commitment to Charmaine as such, and this helps to explain to the reader Charmaine's later relationship with Ryan. It is important to read the sub-series My Girlfriend's Best Friend before that part of the Charmaine/Danny epic, in order to properly understand Charmaine's actions, which are not those of a "slut" as some readers complain, but of a girl with inner turmoil, weakness, some emptiness, and a longing for true love that goes beyond mere sex. This chapter, brief as it is, does an important job in advancing that main story line, superbly told by the author. Five stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

When the chemistry is right sometimes there is no denying it and instinct takes over, the lizard mind as some call it. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2099 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...