My Girlfriend's Dad Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four, five more long slow strokes, and Adam collapsed on top of me. I felt his cock pulsing slightly as the last echoes of his orgasm died away. I couldn't see of course, but I knew I was drenched in my own cum.

Finally, and slowly, he began to pull out for good. When he was finally out I felt a dribble of moisture out of my hole.

I thought he would immediately free my hands, but instead I felt his tongue on my stomach, slowly licking. As it moved around I realized he was eating my cum.

He worked his way slowly upward, cleaning my stomach, then my chest, and underneath my chin where a stray glob must have landed. Then he kissed me, and as I opened my lips I felt a stream of my own cum on my tongue.

After a long kiss, he finally rolled off of me. The next thing I felt was a slight tugging at my left hand, and the handcuff came off. He moved around to the other side and set that hand free, too.

Then, very gently, he pulled off the blindfold.

The sudden flood of light into my eyes blinded me temporarily, but soon they adjusted and I could look around the room again.

Adam was standing by the window, looking out on the city. His naked body practically glowed in the red light from the setting sun. I don't think I had ever seen anything so beautiful.

He turned slightly, so that his big cock came into view, and when he saw me staring at it he flashed that killer smile.

Our eyes met, and we shared a long look. In that moment, I think, I was a little in love with him.

Adam turned back to the window to gaze once again upon the sunset. I took another long look at his magnificent body, committing it to memory, because I knew I would never see him again.

12