All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
shadrachtshadracht25 days ago

I am deeply torn about this story. The scenes are hot, and the taking of the mother in law / girlfriend's mother is equally hot. However, the betrayal of Greg and the lack of anything resembling a conscience (or at least one that's listened to) is disturbing. So it's hard to know how to rate it. At the end, I settled for a 4, both for lack of a conclusion, and for the victory of a betrayer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Are you ever going to continue this ?

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 1 month ago

Been a long time, so I guess no continuation. Good story, but seriously needs to be a series, especially after that cliffhanger from his Mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Been waiting since this came out in 2009. Where the hell is the next part?. Come on start writing this again we are all waiting anxiously.

Jl4tJl4t3 months ago

I just came a cross this amazing story. I would love to read more about it, as promised. You are a very talented writer. Please pick up with this very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next part coming soon ?

kvyxeuhekvyxeuhe3 months ago

I wish we'll get the promised sequel one day. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Needs to get Amanda (in a couple of years), plus his mom and all the other females ASAP. Be the true alpha! You know they'll all submit to the power of a big fat cock wielded by an alpha; it's a fact of nature.

sexsutrasexsutra4 months ago

How long are at gonna wait for the second part?

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Great story has lots of potential

🙈🙉🙊💨🤢🤮

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn that was hot. Disappointed to see there is no part 2 currently. Hopefully you haven't given up on this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great build up. Am so looking forward to second instalment. Tommys Mom, sister-in-law and his own sister. He has the direction, dedication, and attitude. So please tell us how he manages to subdue and control all five. And how will he inform and contain the two husbands. I think someone mentioned some girlfriends. More breeding stock??

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame7 months ago

It's a pitty you never did the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can see how those who read every story as a morality tale where evil is punished and good triumphs would not care for this one. It’s a superdick fantasy. No need to worry about the rights and wrongs.

For those who were amused, I agree it’s too bad the author didn’t continue it as there certainly was more to be revealed. There are quite a few authors who like to finish others’ stories. Perhaps one could continue this.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr549 months ago

What happened to the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope his mother and girl friends mother and girl friend all three get knocked up like I did my mother my aunt which is my mom sister and even my own sisterwe live in same house my sister aunt and mom been doing threesome my friends even come over fuck them too

sexsutrasexsutra11 months ago

Next part when??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want him to get the wife’s sister too. How’s part 2 coming ?

daves_not_heredaves_not_here12 months ago

What happened to the sequel? I enjoyed the story,

Thanks

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

This is a real shame. This story seemed more original, the way the author made sure to always include Krissie's younger sister and Tommy's younger sister. Too many stories just focus on the fucking. It's a shame there will never be a part 2 to this tale. I really doubt the author is going to continue this story 13 years after posting this.

nettertyp79nettertyp79about 1 year ago

Great read, I´m so hoping that you´re releasing more chapters! 5 Stars for at least 5 times! :)

AyhanAyhanover 1 year ago

5 stars + more 5 stars

I hope it would continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great! 5 stars! Part 2?

hbgeekhbgeekover 1 year ago

Awesome read! Just waiting for part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would read part 2 when you get out I will read it.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 1 year ago

LOL the stories from 2009 quit asking for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 out of 5 stars. Please continue this story.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

O really hope part 2 comes out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After thirteen year don’t think part two is coming. Might be wrong but would of been a great addition

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 soon ? Can’t wait to see him take the little sisters v card

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 soon please ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Wicked and perverse.

Carry the (totally unrealistic but wonderfully erotic) Alpha Male/Loving Wife/Cuckold/Incest themes to their projected conclusions. Tommy should (and will) be fucking his mother, his wife, her mother and her younger sister, and his own younger sister before the series ends.

Of course it's disgusting, immensely insensitive and totally chauvenistic to the point of parody.

Well done. 5 out of 5

BusterGonadBusterGonadover 1 year ago

Well written and cleverly paced. I enjoyed this.

vanillasexvanillasexalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful. ......... Boss you have incredible flair of writing and understanding of human nature. Hope you continue to write such amazing work in future too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS MC IS A MANWHORE AND RAPIST!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anytime you get some conceited prick like Tommy/Jasper taking what he wants , yet not earning nor deserving of them and you’ve got an entitled , self absorbed bully who believes he’s the center of the universe . That all women want him , that all men fear him ,that all choices he makes are without fault ,that he’s smarter than everyone else etc...etc...etc,,,, well truth be told a big cock is a huge disadvantage when it’s coupled with a small brain and a gigantic ego ! Jasper/Tommy is a prime example of that , he’s 18 and dropping out of college where he would have been a legacy , against the advice of the parents , which proves he’s not too intelligent, taking stupid chances with his gfs mom , another sign , he’s wanting to humiliate his pa in law and his pa , another sign of stupidity , he’s got his eye set on the underage sis in law , sick and predatory cho-mo shit besides being stupid ! He has no skill set going into the future ,no earning potential ,another sign of stupid ,he’s considering an incestual relationship with his mother and cho-mo flirting with his underage sister ,again stupid ,and he’s toying with becoming a bigamist ,stupid and illegal across the board ! The only thing this narcissistic asshole is good at is being an an orangutan (orangutans are apes not monkeys) so I say he should be locked into an orangutan cage somewhere where there is a dominate alpha male and his bevy of babes and let him challenge him for the alpha position as nature intended ! We as humans have the ability to reason ,communicate through established languages ,compete ,seduce, fall in love, laugh, cry and make and record history! We have advanced beyond animalistic pecking orders and natural law and to think, and worse ,act like a lowly animal is ludicrous and again stupid !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finish it

GrampartoGrampartoover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Please write a follow-up and include Tommy's mom (his sister and sister in law too when they come of age)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too mean to give more than a 3.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/28/2021)

The character of Tommy is truly a despicable immature prick; who deserves to have his nuts cut off. He cuckolds the father of his bride; a good man that treats him like a son. Why? Because he can. This is the type of story I truly dislike. It has absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever. Now, if Greg was deserving of his contempt? If he abused his wife (Tommy's mother-in-law) and Bonnie needed rescue? Then hell yeah take her, own her, and in doing so make her life better by taking her away from the abusive prick. But that isn’t the case here. The only way this story could be salvaged is by Greg somehow winning his wife and daughter back, away from Tommy the monster Prick, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES, PLEASE ANOTHER STORY, ONLY THIS TIME GET IT RIGHT,

AND HAVE FATHER IN LAW, AND DAD, CUT THE BALLS OFF THIS

LITTLE FUCKHEAD. THEN, THROW THE SLUTS OUT, THAT SEEM

TO HAVE FORGOTTEN THERE'S A LOT MORE TO WHAT THEY HAVE

BEEN GIVEN THAN A 18 YEAR OLD PRICK WITH NO FUTURE. AND NO

BALLS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A totally despicable character, who I'd love to be in another reality. I can't see a regular guy rolling with the punches when his SIL knocks up his wife; perhaps you can engineer it.

sambone0101sambone0101almost 3 years ago

Wicked GREAT story!!!!! Just re-read it for the umpteenth time!!!! SO...when is this long awaited promised sequel

coming out??? Seriously... I've been jonesing for it for years.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author’s name sounds like a nasty disease, and he writes like it’s affected his brain too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please , a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My ___ Shrieked

You should continue this story with a series of seduction stories. Whoever Tommy’s fucking in the story is who it’s named after. Like tell a story about Tommy seducing his mom and call it “My Mom Shrieked”. Or tell a story about how in a few years (when she’s legal) he fucks his wife’s sister. Call it “ My Sister-in-law Shrieked”. You could have a whole series of different conquests. “My Sister Shrieked”, “My Aunt Shrieked”, etc.

donny70donny70over 3 years ago
Great Writer!

Looking forward to more about Tommy's "situation"

Keep up the good work.

Tommy's mom might even get involved...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
disappointed again

Ya know when you don't follow through with the stay tuned for part 2 you tend to lose readers. Your stories are good but would be great if you carried them a touch further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reply to comment by Anonymous 03/13/20

Too bad what you don't like. You fucking Democrats just LOVE to dictate what's acceptable for others to do. Well, buy a new wire brush and go fuck yourself with it.

Here's a true story that precipitated my mother-in-law's initial fucking and her subsequent multiple impregnations......

My wife's sex drive vanished as soon as the ink dried on our marriage license. You can bet your ass that generated some serious arguments between us. About three months later, her widowed, sexy and built like a brick shithouse mom lost her job and couldn't pay her rent so she needed a place to stay. Being the nice guy that I am, I quickly agreed to let her move in with us because I already knew who was going to take her daughter's place and be getting fucked. She has a pretty face, firm medium size tits and an absolutely spectacular bubble butt. Three or four days after she moved in, my wife had left for work and, when I walked into the kitchen, her mom was making breakfast wearing a light house dress with nothing under it.... no bra lines or panty lines. After I ate, I told her that I was going to have dessert with my breakfast. She looked at me, wondering what I was talking about until I picked her up and started carrying her back to her bedroom. I was only wearing a pair of shorts so as soon as I tossed her onto her bed, I dropped my shorts and told her to take her dress off so it wouldn't get torn because she was my dessert and I was going to eat her pussy and then bury my cock in her belly and fuck the living shit out of her. She didn't have a chance. When my tongue made the first swipe up her pussy, she groaned and then held it up so I could really get to it. I stayed home and fucked her three times that day. When my wife got home and my car was there and then she saw the two of us, she knew that I was fucking her mother. I told her that if she didn't like it, she could leave but her mother had a home with me for as long as she wanted it. I slept with her mother that night and she made enough noise to let her daughter know that she was happy about being very well fucked. My wife stayed and her mom, who hadn't been taking birth control, missed her period two weeks later and was pregnant with the first of four great kids that I've pumped into her. She's 44 now and is still a sexy woman. We fuck at least once a day. My wife has had three kids after finally realizing that she wasn't controlling anyone or in charge of shit. A competition to be the best piece of ass for me developed between her and her mother. Her mom knew that I let her daughter think she was winning but it was no contest. Her mother had her beat hands down.

One day, my mother-in-law/wife thanked me for taking her to bed and fucking her. She told me that she hadn't been fucked for four years and she was probably pregnant when her daughter came home from work, saw how we looked and knew that we'd been fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
went too far.....

loved the story until.....he knocked her mother up....

I don't like unwanted pregnancies.....or rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

Is there any sign of part 2 coming along?

AvnaCleweAvnaCleweover 4 years ago
Part 2

Part 1 worth a very big 5!!

How much longer for Part 2 which I see you started planning 10 years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's no greater thrill than cuckholding someone

Full marks.

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago

Wow, what an interesting and intriguing story. Loved it all the way through. Can't wait for more to follow. Would love to read of his conquest of his Mother and later his Sister and Sister-in-law also. Don't quit writing, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Jim:

Hope you find the time to add part 2 and finish this tale. It is one of my favorites on this Site (as are most of your tales), and I have read it many times.

Too bad about your email getting hacked. What a pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
probally dead

last story submitted in 2011 passed away i say

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 6 years ago
Great story

I love this story, especially the last two words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is My Mom Shrieked?

Damn this story was hot. Loved the cocky alphaness of Tommy and then the comments about jasper at the end with mother asking does jasper sleep with all the females just screams sequel. Please Scouries drop that smoking hot sequel you teased us about in 09. This story is way too hot to stop at just one chapter.

ps. a belated congratulations on the million reads for

"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel...

You said in '09 you were going to do a part 2...what are you waiting for...there are so many ways to go....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's up with the title?

Found the story entertaining but the title is weak? I think the titles "Jasper" or "Monkey Business" would be more apt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with many others, I would have loved

the continuation of this tale. But it has been eight years, so perhaps no holding my breath. I was especially interested in how the author intended to integrate the two fathers into their son's new world order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it. Still waiting for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely needs a sequel

Hope that your able to post a sequel to this story soon. In it you should have Tommy take his Mother, keep her womb full of his virile seed until she turns up pregnant too. as well as being his submissive Mother/Slut. Just like Bonnie, his Mother-in-Law. Tommy could also get his Mother, and Bonnie to have sex together after their both pregnant, then have a 3-way with him. Then Tommy could have a four-way with Krissie, Bonnie, his own Mom, and himself. In-fact you could have Tommy knock up Krissie on their Honeymoon. Can't wait to see a sequel as soon as possible. Keep up the good work too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another

Will you make another story that goes with this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Just Don't Get It

I hate cuckold stories, they all drip with meanness and contempt and I have

No use for such people, man or woman. At least, and it's very least, this one has an acknowledgment of some dim awareness of getting off on holding someone in such contempt but it kills erotic thoughts in this reader's head like a cold bath. Write a story about how how later in life he is appalled at what he'd done, because this kind of character attribute can poison a person. And no, I have never been 'cucked', and am waiting for that story to be written, when a person's true nature loses all he loved.

ynfydynfydabout 8 years ago
We want a sequel 😃

I have to admit, I enjoyed this story.

It kept my attention from start to end.

I realise the author is not completely 100%, but this story really could do with a sequel.

Considering the amount of time the author has been inactive, I won't be holding my breath.

Scouries, sir, if you read this, I hope you are back to full health, and firing on all cylinders very soon.

thank you

Ukorca101Ukorca101over 8 years ago

Want more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This story should be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed the beginning. The playful lead up to the domination was hot and back story attraction that lead to it happening made it plausible...making the story even hotter. The rest of the story is erotic which I like but unrealistic at times. Perhaps more thought into why the girlfriend would be ok with him and her mom. Maybe the girlfriend gets off on watching him dominate her mom. Since this is a very taboo story I would like to see him make the ladies take turns dominating each other. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No followup necessary

And I'm not surprised none appeared from this author. The obvious ending is that Dad puts the "boy" in his place - a shallow grave. The arrogance he displayed ruined the story. Even for fiction it was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Follow up

Where is the follow up

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Actually a rather routine story for

for scouries. Big cocked, oversexed, low moraled young stud -- who everyone seems to like in spite of his behavior. Well written, with reasonable character development.

I gave it a five just as an erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

have chrissie her mom and his mom have his babies and then when sister and sister-in -law become 18 they dominate tommy and make him their sex slave reversing the tables on tommy. bob w. just something to think about

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
If I was writing the sequel...

It would end with Greg discovering what Tommy has done and putting a bullet in his brain. Why? Because that's what guys like him deserve.

greg456greg456almost 10 years ago
Best reluctance story on Literotica!

What makes this story so great is how strong and funny the non-sexual parts are. I dare anyone to read, "The orangutans excited me."

"Idiot! They're fucking monkeys. Who do you think you are, Tarzan the ape-man?" and not laugh out loud. Or the description of the looks exchanged between the women as the photo of "Jasper" and his women is taken at the end Priceless.

YOU MUST WRITE PART 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing stuff, best ever.

Fantastic storyline, excitement, love, romance, the dark sleazy side everything. Absolute masala mix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Leave it to you, Scouries! :)

I liked this very different story! You write very well and about alot different things, from alot different slants, than most writers here, do! I like your stories for that, makes for a refreshing read!

So, when's Part 2 coming out? Gotta see if this young stud actually beds both moms, his wife and sisters, after they turn 18!

Kinda want to see what you do with both husbands. Wondering which one will be his undoing, or just what you have planned for Tommy!

He's already got his limp-dicked father-in-law cuckhold. I don't think he will be any problem for Tommy, when he finds out Tom is sticking the pork to his wife and daughters! What's he going to say, when he finds-out his wife is pregnant, and knows it isn't his, but m,ost likely Tom's?

However, Tommy's Mom or Dad, could really throw a monkey-wrench in Tom's plans!

Just gotta find out if Tommy winds-up the Alpha dominant male in both these two close neighbor families, or not!

Come on Scouries, hurry-up and get that second chapter or part written and posted here for us, why don'tch'ya? :)

Think I'll go find other stories you've written, to amuse me, until I see the next chapter of this story posted here! :)

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
That was one sexy story!

Yes, Tommy is a vile prick, a disgusting bastard, evrything you want. Didn't stop me from getting a hard on and cumming before the end.

Scouries, you haven't written anything since 2012. Come back and write some more. Please! Pretty please with sugar on top!!!

davemargdavemargalmost 10 years ago
Part 2

Any news on a part 2 to this story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bastard

I don't like rape as entertainment. It is a dark and disgusting side to human behaviour. Yes, I read the whole thing. I don't comment on what I don't read. He treats women with disrespect, and he inflicts pain and humiliation for his own gratification. How dare you write a character like this?

OmniferisOmniferisabout 10 years ago
more plz

We need the second part. Please post it.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 10 years ago
INTERESTING

Was waiting for Bonnie to get her ass fucked and maybe his own mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greeeeeeat

Please write more about the other women we have not had yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Usually like all of your stuff, but this one just kinda pissed me off :/ ....oh well, different tastes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
skip WRITING/TYPING

WORTHLESS part 2. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The women are pathetic as Tommy

Tommy isn't a man - he's a creep and the women are almost too stupid to live if they are happy to share this loser. There may be

guys out there that are man enough for more than one woman but this worthless guy isn't. He's not a Dom - he's a bully. This story blows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story keep writing,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too stupid

He's a bigger loser than his dad if he set up a friend to take mom while he gets a video PLEASE how dumb! Come on writer use some common sense here.

naughtypussysexynaughtypussysexyalmost 11 years ago
Please

I know it was a couple of years back that you posted this story, but please write the promised sequel its a fabulous story it really made me excited and now I will look at my daughters boyfriend with a different eye.

Kim

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
sequal sequal sequal

we need the sequal. this was a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel

Please write the next part... where he does his mom ... and perhaps mom and mil togather...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tommy should b a gentle mastr

Both adult women: mom and Bonnie, Kirssy, Mandy and Tommy sister should all be sister wives and get pregnant. The spouse, Tommy's father and father-in-law should also be allowed to participate with which ever female they wanted as long as it was consequential. Possibilities.

Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up!

Other than a little wordy at times, the story line is GREAT and good luck writing the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why rated so high

I found this story because rated so high, but wordy is an understatement. The author has SO MUCH DIALOG - much of which is not needed and big long descriptions of trival items. I forced myself to read it, trying to figure out why others liked it, but this story makes me appreciate other authors more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAWSE!!!

I don't kbow if I'm sick, but... I was hard reading this on my iPhone for an hour. Maybe I can identify with Tommy with that I fantasize about screwing my girlfriend aunt or grandmother. The subtle notion of incest with Tommy's mom, too extreme. Anyway back on topic every since I was a teen(22 now) I dreamed of slaying another man's wife. Thats the only fantasy yet explored. Bbw, ssbbw screwed, facesitting,smothering you get the point. Keep writing

~STR8 GHOSTIN~ 👻✌

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...