My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the next day, I found myself dodging all of Amy's phone calls. I wanted to answer her, I did, I just didn't think that I could keep myself from blurting out the truth. I knew that she was getting worried and upset, and I knew I would have to answer eventually, or maybe that wouldn't be true.

Around 12:30 that afternoon, there was a knock at my door...

I looked through the peephole and panicked when I realized that it was Amy standing on the other side of the door. I contemplated acting like I wasn't home but, decided against it.

It was time for me to deal with this whole thing.

I opened the door, and there she was. She looked like she had been crying, as she shifted nervously from one foot to the other, and leaned against the door frame. "Hey," she started.

"Hey, what brings you here?"

"We were supposed to hang out today...remember?"

"Oh, right, I uh...y-yeah..."

Amy sighed, pushing past me and walking into the apartment. I turned around and shut the door, following her through the living room and into the kitchen.

She was carrying a paper bag and set it down on the table, reaching inside and pulling out two bottles of Coke and two sandwiches; she had bought us lunch?

"I figured we could sit down and eat, and just talk," she said, as she set the food down on the table.

"Is that okay?"

"S-Sure," I said, with a faint smile.

We sat, and we ate, and we talked. Surprisingly, Amy didn't even mention anything that might, or might not have happened at her mother's house. I could tell she wanted to bring it up but, maybe she was too nervous. Instead, we talked about how her day at work had been, and what we wanted to do together that following week. Everything was moving smoothly, and I actually felt myself beginning to relax, for the first time since before I had hooked up with Alice.

I knew it couldn't last forever, though; she had to get to the point, sooner or later.

"So," Amy said slowly. I could tell that she was reluctant to say, whatever it was that she was about to say.

"What's going on with you?"

I blinked, feeling that tension begin to rise again.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," Amy sighed. "You've been acting really fucking weird, since yesterday morning. Not answering my text messages or my phone calls, you said you would call me this morning and you never did. Something is wrong, and maybe you don't realize it but, I can see right through you Chris."

I sighed, burying my face in my hands and rubbing my temples. There it was; the topic that I had been dreading. Sure, I had Alice' promise not to say a word to Amy, about what we had done together. I had been struggling to keep it a secret myself though, and I knew that if she confronted me about it, that would make it even more difficult for me to keep this from her.

"I'm sorry," I said with a start.

"I just haven't been able to wrap my mind around certain things...and I've been wanting to be honest with you but, I was afraid that shit would just blow up and fall apart."

Amy took a deep breath and exhaled. "Did my mother come onto you?"

Straight to the point, then.

"Y-Yeah...she did..."

Amy looked beyond pissed, and rightfully so but, I had only told her half of what had happened the day before. I could only imagine how she would react, once she learned the whole story.

"I'm sorry, Chris. I should have warned you."

"It's okay, seriously. Amy, it's not your fault."

"No, I mean, you're not the first guy she's done this to. It happens every fucking time that I meet someone, she always has to try and steal them away from me. Then they freak out when they learn the truth about her, and they end up leaving me."

"Amy, that's not what's about to happen with us," I insisted.

She looked up at me, surprised to hear me say that, and waited for me to continue. "Your mom already told me all that crazy shit yesterday. About how every guy that you were dating, she would flirt with them, and they would turn her down once they realized she was a transsexual."

"I guess learning that your girlfriend's mother has a bigger dick than you do, is enough to send anyone running for the hills," Amy joked.

"Right...well...maybe not me."

Amy smiled, wiping a tear from her face. Now was the hard part, I told myself. I still had to get out to her, that I hadn't turned her mother down, and pray that she wouldn't end the relationship right then and there.

"Amy, I..."

I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. My words were caught in my throat, and I was struggling to get it out. Amy noticed the frustration and anxiety on my face and looked at me concerned for a few moments but, that look slowly dissipated. It turned into a look of shock and disappointment, as she must have put together on her own, what I was trying to say to her.

"You slept with her, didn't you?"

I didn't say a word, just looked her right in the eye, and she knew. Amy sighed, pushing the chair out from underneath of her and she began pacing back and forth, with her hands on her hips.

"Amy, I...it's just...she threatened to ruin us. She said if I wouldn't do it, then she'd make sure you wanted nothing to do with me."

"So, you had sex with her?"

"Dude, she's crazy! She pretty much dogged me into getting in her car, then drove me down to this parking lot by the river. What was I going to do, jump out of the car and take off running?"

"No, that probably wouldn't have ended well," Amy admitted with a heavy sigh.

"Mom likely would have run your ass over."

"Are you serious?"

"I honestly don't know," Amy laughed.

I was a bit surprised, because she still looked really pissed, yet she was able to joke and crack a bit of a smile anyway. Maybe she was more pissed at her mother, then she was at me...I could live with that if that were the case.

"Amy, I know this sounds fucking stupid but, I did this for you...God, even just saying that sounds ridiculous. I did it because I didn't want her to try and force us apart or anything."

Amy sat back down at the table again, brushing a strand of hair out of her face and folding her hands together. "How big was her cock?"

What did she just ask me?

"Uh...w-what?"

"I said...how big...was my mother's cock?"

Yeah, I had definitely heard right. Why the fuck, was Amy asking me something like that? "Uh...i-it was maybe nine inches?"

"And what did you do with it, exactly?"

Amy was staring at me with a certain look in her eye, that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Was it anger? Or lust? I really couldn't make it out, and it was making me a bit nervous.

"I-I just gave her a blowjob...in her car..."

"Is that all?"

"I...well...sh-she fucked me in the ass, later that day."

"And did you enjoy it?"

"Amy, why are you asking me these-"

"Answer the question, Chris!"

Now, I could tell what was on her face; lust. She was looking at me with lust, and still a bit of anger but, that might have been forced. Holy shit, was Amy actually turned on by the fact that I had hooked up with her transsexual mother?

She stood suddenly, moving around the table in my direction until she was standing directly over me. Amy placed both hands on the table and leaned in, blocking me from trying to stand up.

"I...it felt kind of good, yeah."

"Did it, really? You liked sucking my mom's big fat dick?"

"Yes..."

"And you liked feeling it slide, in and out of your tight little ass...didn't you,

Chris?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Amy smirked, standing up straight again and placing her hands on her hips.

"You're such a naughty boy, Chris."

"What?"

"If I had known you were such a little cock sucker all this time, I would have told you the truth about me right off the bat."

"Wait a minute," I said, leaning forward in the chair. "Told me the truth about you? Amy, what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well," she said. "Mom's not the only one, packing heat."

Amy stepped back just a little bit and lifted her skirt. She pulled her pink panties to the side, and my eyes immediately fell upon a huge, semi-erect penis. Half erect, it looked maybe about eight inches; a bit smaller than Alice had been.

As Amy reached down and began stroking it though, it began to rise to full attention. Once she was fully erect, I could tell that Amy was actually a bit bigger than her mother.

While Alice had been about nine inches or so, Amy appeared to be about ten and a half to eleven. She was thick, and I could see the veins popping out on the left side of her massive cock.

Holy shit, I could NOT believe this was happening! Not only did Alice have a dick but, my girlfriend actually had an even BIGGER dick! What fucking world, were we living in?

"Do you like what you see, baby?"

Up until this point, I had not spoken a word. Maybe I was too in shock, and my mind just wasn't working well enough for me to say anything. My eyes were wide and fixated on the raging hard-on, that my girlfriend currently had. I looked up from her dick and made eye contact with Amy, showing my shock on my face.

"Don't just sit there," Amy laughed. "Start sucking!"

She was as demanding as her mother, too. I couldn't deny, I wanted more than anything, to crawl over to Amy on my knees and start sucking that huge dick. Somehow, Alice had gotten inside my head when I hooked up with her, and now thoughts like that were not so strange to me. I slid off of my chair and did exactly what I imagined myself doing, crawling towards Amy until she was towering right over me.

I looked up and made eye contact with her again, just for a moment, before she shoved her monster cock right down my throat.

If you think I'd had trouble sucking Alice the first time, that was nothing in

comparison to my first time going down on Amy.

I wanted to take my time with it but, just like her mother, Amy didn't seem to have very much going for her in the patience department. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands, forcing it all the way down until I was choking and gagging on her girl-meat. My eyes welled up with water, my jaw already sore, still having not recovered from my time with Alice.

And yet, all the while, my own cock was hard as a rock.

Amy didn't seem too interested in fucking just my mouth for long though, because, after just a minute or so, she was already pushing me away. I gasped, as her cock slipped out of my mouth and I fell back onto the floor, landing on my butt. She smiled down at me, stroking her long cock, slick with my spit and some pre-cum, too. "You are pretty good," Amy giggled.

"I can imagine Mom must have a lot of fun with you," she said.

"But now, it's time for me to mark my territory. By the time I'm done with you, Chris, you're never going to stray from me again."

What the hell did that mean?

Amy stepped forward, reached out with one hand and helped me to my feet. The second that I was standing again though, she grabbed me by the hips and spun me around to face the kitchen counter. She shoved me forward, pushing herself against me from behind, and pinning me against the counter. I laughed nervously, as Amy reached around and began fumbling with my belt and the button to my pants. She yanked my pants down to my ankles and smacked my ass hard.

I gave a loud yelp and a jump, as her hand cracked against my skin and left a mark.

Then, I felt the tip of her monster-cock, probing my asshole.

It was still a bit sore from the day before, with Alice. Amy wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me on the neck, while she continued teasing my hole with her cock.

"Are you ready, baby?"

I was so fucking turned on at that moment, that I wasn't about to try and resist at all. Everything about this situation, had me feeling hornier then I had ever felt before. How her dick felt against my hole, the way her lips felt against my neck.

Right down to how aggressive Amy was being with me, really taking control of the situation...I never knew she could be like that. She had always been such a sweet, gentle girl, that this was completely unexpected of her.

"I'm ready," I answered through gritted teeth.

It probably wouldn't hurt all that much, since Alice had already loosened me up quite a bit, not more than twenty-four hour-

OH, FUCK!

My thoughts were quickly interrupted, as Amy rolled her hips forward and slammed her entire shaft, directly into my ass. She used such force, that she completely bottomed out, in one swift move. "Fuck!" I yelled in a mixture of pain, and pleasure.

Amy wasn't waiting for me to adjust, either.

She grabbed me roughly by the hips and began pounding my ass with no mercy at all. The counter shook, and I could hear dishes rattling in the cabinet, as she thrust in and out of my ass. Harder and harder she threw herself at me, grunting and moaning in my ear, as she started kissing my neck again.

It still hurt like hell but, it also felt good, if that makes any sense. I found myself pushing back against her, trying to meet each of her thrusts. Amy wanted full control though, and she grabbed both of my arms, placing my hands on the counter in front of me, and instructing me not to move a muscle.

God, this girl was fucking intense!

Definitely, much more aggressive then her Mother...but I was loving it!

As each thrust became more powerful, Amy started getting louder and louder. She had her chin resting on my right shoulder, and I could feel her hot breath against my neck, as she was breathing heavier now. Each breath came out in short gasps, and I could practically feel her heart beat through her cock.

"I'm gonna cum," she announced, desperately.

"Do it," I told her. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for me!"

Several more very intense thrusts and Amy began grunting so loud that I worried my neighbors might overhear. Then she drove her cock balls deep inside of me, and exploded, the familiar feeling of warmth flowing through me as she came.

Slowly but surely, Amy began to relax. Her orgasm came to a slow halt, and when it had passed, I felt her relax even further as she kept her arms wrapped around my waist and her body pressed up against mine. We were both sweating, my legs were shaking, and now that it was over, my ass was starting to hurt.

Amy slowly pulled her enormous cock from my ass, surprisingly she was still fully erect, too. She knelt down behind me and told me to lean forward some, as she spread my ass cheeks, to inspect her handy work. "I really filled you up good," she said, giggling behind me.

"Maybe I was a little too rough, though...looks like you're bleeding just a little bit."

"Is it bad?" I asked, not too surprised to hear that I had shed blood.

"No, it's not that bad at all really. I am sorry for being so aggressive though...I'm honestly not sure, what came over me."

I turned around, as Amy stood up and we came face to face. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her in close, our lips coming together for a brief kiss. When they parted, Amy wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind one of her ears.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?"

"What happened with your Mother," I said quickly.

"It's alright," Amy smiled. "I guess in a sense, it helped. Mom got you all ready for the big shock, of finding out that I had an even bigger dick then she has."

"Yours is bigger, isn't it?"

"Well, you tell me," Amy laughed. "You're the only one out of the two of us, who's ever seen what she has to work with."

I looked down at Amy's cock, which was starting to shrink now and I took it in my hand and started to gently stroke it. Amy gasped, gripping the countertop with both hands, as my hand moved up and down her shaft. She was still a bit sensitive from her orgasm, so I took it slow.

"I'd say you've got about an inch or so on her," I smiled, kissing her on the lips.

"Hmm...something to be proud of, I suppose."

At that moment, Amy's cell phone rang. She pulled away from me reluctantly, turning to the kitchen table and reaching into her purse to grab her phone. "It's my mom," she said, looking at the Caller ID.

"Are you going to answer it?"

"I don't know," Amy replied. "I am still a little angry at her..."

It was all up to Amy, really. Obviously, she had already forgiven me for what had happened. I wouldn't have blamed her for a second thought if she chose to stay pissed at Alice. She let the phone ring a few more times, before pressing the talk button and placing it to her ear.

"Hey, Mom."

As Amy wandered into the living room to talk to her mother on the phone, I found myself wondering...what was next for me, and the interesting Mother and Daughter, that I had come to know.

12