My Girlfriend's Mum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers

We walked to the door and kissed slowly, her lips were like silk.

I walked over to Emily; she grabbed me tight and began to sob on my shoulder. Josephine stood up, put her hand on my head kissed my hair and said "I hope we see you again, Pete!"

Emily seemed to hold me forever, "Are you going to see me again, Pete?"

I looked into her eyes and said "Em, I couldn't be happier to see you again! Yes Em...I would love to see you again!"

Emily smiled; she had a fantastic smile, she was so pretty. "Oh, good! I should go and see how Mum is!"

We walked to the door and kissed slowly, her lips were like silk. I felt my cock stiffen as she held me.

It was late and there were no buses, I walked back towards the centre of town. I knew I had a big smile on my face. Em was gorgeous, and she wanted me to see her again - I was really happy. My salvation suddenly appeared - thank God - a mini cab office. I walked into a small room, a fat man sat at a window. I could hear a taxi radio with drivers talking on it. A fat woman sitting behind had a cigarette in her mouth. She kept coughing as she talked back to the drivers.

I told the fat man where I lived. The driver was sitting in the waiting room, he stood up and we walked over to a bronze coloured Ford Granada. I could smell polish inside the car - it was Mr. Sheen. I knew that smell - it was what my mum used - it was really strong in the car. The radio was on and the music was some American bloke called Michael Jackson - he was the young kid from the Jackson five. Everyone was talking about him - he was all over the press. He had gone solo and his songs seemed to be popular - in fact, the whole world seemed to be going mad over his music. My prediction was, he was probably going to make a lot of money. It was 1983, and America had a cowboy actor as president called Ronald Reagan, and my new girlfriend was gorgeous.

The driver was a nice guy, but he wouldn't stop talking - he kept talking about the Falklands war last year, and how glad he was that Mrs. Thatcher was back in government. The journey was less than ten minutes. I paid the driver the £2 and got out of the minicab and walked to the door. When I got inside I put the hall light on, sitting by the phone was a note with my name on - it was in Mum's handwriting. it read:

Pete,

Lady called to say her Phone number was 253-2779. Please call her in the morning. She said her name was Emily.

How did Emily know my phone number? Then I thought about it, Dave, the family friend, must have given her my number the night he set us up. Good job he had, because I didn't have Emily's phone number. I picked up the note, tore round the phone number, and put it in my wallet. A copy of the Sun newspaper was sitting on the stairs - the IRA had planted bombs in Oxford Street. This was getting out of hand - it was close to Christmas - it was about 2 weeks away. A few months ago, the IRA had planted a bomb outside the Harrods store in Knightsbridge - it killed about 5 people. What they did that day was evil - picking on the public like this was wrong.

I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and went to bed with a big smile on my face. I opened up the Sun Newspaper to page 3 - wow, the girl looked really hot on page 3 with her naked breasts. But I don't know what happened at that moment, I suddenly thought it was wrong - the fact that she was smiling in the photo did not make it look natural. I turned the paper over and flicked past a few sports pages - I hated sport - it just didn't light my fire. Most of my mates loved football - not me, I hated it. I found the entertainment page and looked at popular movies in the cinema; maybe I should take Emily to see a movie? The movie being promoted non-stop was Gandhi - it had won Oscars and shit, but fuck me, somehow I just didn't think Emily would want to see a movie with me like that! I was really tired and slid off to sleep with the paper open on my lap.

When I woke up, I could hear music. I got up and went downstairs, my mum was cooking breakfast - it must have been the smoky bacon that woke me up - it smelt delicious.

"Perfect timing, Darling...I was going to wake you, but knew you would be up soon!"

My mum asked if I got the message. I smiled "Yeah...it was the girl I went out with last night...she's really nice!"

My mum smiled.

My mum was amazing! She brought me up single handed when Dad had died from cancer at 32 - I was 2 when he died. She was an amazing East End woman who made things from nothing. I didn't realise how little we had until I grew up, but Mum never complained - she just got on with it. She never met anyone to replace Dad. Many men tried their luck, but she was always polite, but would tell them no one would ever replace her Edward. In a strange way that was why I probably understood what Josephine was saying last night about Emily's dad Tom - it kind of made sense. I sat down and started to eat a full breakfast that Mum had cooked.

"She sounded nice, Pete! I'm glad you got a girlfriend, Darling...you need to explore the world...you need to stretch your new horizons and feelings, Darling!"

I really missed not having a Dad; life was a bit awkward when I was a kid because everyone had a dad except me. I don't know why I started to do it, but I found a lot of comfort in my Mums bedroom - the smell and the soft clothes that she wore. I loved her satin nightdresses that she had on her bed. I don't know why and how it happened - it was just the feeling of them that I loved so much. I remember the effect it had on me one day - it made my willy really hard. Someone at school told me that his Mum said he 'was having wet dreams and it was ok, but he needed to stop having them every night'. I never understood what he meant until that day.

I was an early developer of puberty. I remember feeling really calm and happy. I had this sudden urge to put mum's night dress on. I slid it over my body - it made me tingle. All the hairs on my arm stood up - it was really weird. It was the start of me finding myself - I had found masturbation! Oh my God, it was a wonderful find - the thrill of my willy being so hard! But then after - the stuff that came out my willy! God! What was that stuff? The confusion I suffered - I felt really happy for a few seconds, then afterwards I was very confused. I don't really remember how long that habit lasted - it was probably about 5 years.

When I think back, it was really weird, but my mum always seemed to have a silky nightie on her bedroom pillow - it was like an invite to touch it. What was weird was she never seemed to wear the nightdresses around the house; she had other nightdresses she wore.

I then went through a new stage in my life - girls in my class at school started to have the same effect as my mum's clothes on my willy - they really turned me on. I loved the skirts with the splits in - they drove me mad - so I started going home thinking about the girls instead. It seemed a slow progression into being a man. I never told anyone about it - now I realised it was actually very kinky.

I was a latch door kid when I was young; basically, Mum worked in an office, so I came back from school everyday and had a key on some string around my neck to let me in before she came home from work. I would virtually run home, put the clothes on, release my happiness, then get changed before Mum got home.

I ate everything on the plate that Mum had given me - breakfast was fantastic as always. It was really sunny outside and very unexpected because it really wasn't long before Christmas - it was cold, but really nice.

It had been a weird year - we all thought the world was going to end last year with the Falklands war - now we had these cruise missiles landing in the UK to protect us from the Russians.

It was just before 10 am, I went to the phone and couldn't help myself - I had to call Emily. I picked up the phone and dialled the number on the paper that Mum had given me - the phone rang for ages. I was just about to put it down when I heard a very polite lady say the phone number followed by 'Hello'.

"Oh..." I said, "...sorry, I may have the wrong number!?"

The lady said "Who do you want to speak to?"

I said "Emily!"

"Oh, I see! Who's calling?"

I said "Pete!"

"Oh Darling, why didn't you say that?" the lady's whole accent changed from posh to East End - it was Josephine. "She's out with a friend, Darling...she will be back in about 30 minutes! Come on, Darling...I will put the kettle on...she will probably be here home when you arrive! See you soon!" with that, she put the phone down. I didn't even get a chance to reply.

I wanted to see Emily, but didn't expect Josephine to be the matchmaker! It took me about 40 minutes to get there - I took the bus, then walked the ten minutes from the stop. I was impressed with myself - I remembered where Emily lived. I rang the doorbell, Josephine answered it.

"Come in, Darling..." she was already walking away from the door towards the kitchen. I walked in and closed the door behind me, "...she won't be long, Darling! Now how about that cup of tea?"

She was dressed really smart in a black fitting skirt and matching jacket.

"I'm off to visit my salons soon, so I won't be under your feet! Nothing worse than your girlfriend's mum being around the house, is there?" she laughed as she made the tea. "I own 3 beauty salons that I visit on Saturday! It's always a busy day for me on Saturday...I go to each one and see the customers...see what's going on and have a gossip!" She walked over to me, "Show me your hands, Darling!" before I could do anything she gripped my hands. "Darling, you need those nails cleaned and pampered! Tell you what...get Emily to book an appointment for you...I will also get a head massage for you as well! The girls won't mind!" she burst out laughing, "Don't be nervous, Darling...I won't bite!"

The mad woman smelling of whisky from last night was actually really nice.

"OK, thanks Josephine!"

She handed me my tea. "So, what you doing today? I think she's working tonight, Darling!"

I suddenly remembered it was Saturday; she would be down the Red Lion pub working as a barmaid! 'Oh shit! That's really shit! Oh well, no Gandhi movie then?'

"So, tell you what...Emily is not here yet! Let me show you the house!" it was really clear that she had loads of work done on it.

"Since my Tommy died two years ago, it's just been Em and me...no boyfriends! Don't know why! Maybe Em was waiting for you, darling...you are so adorable! Would you like to see the house?"

Before I could say anything, we were up and walking around the house. The house was stylish; it had been decorated in elegance. Josephine had paid a lot of money. The house was a lot bigger than I expected. The garden was really nice - it must have stretched 200 feet down and probably about 80 feet wide.

"Come on, Darling...let's show you upstairs! I know you'll love upstairs! We have 4 bedrooms...well, one is more a box room, but it still counts, Darling! 2 bathrooms, and a loft extension! It's just divine!"

I smiled as Josephine took me through each room, running a full commentary. I had to admit it was very impressive when we got to Emily's room. She stood by the door and said "This room you can view with Emily! I'm sure you will see it soon!" She laughed out loudly.

"Now, next room is a special room...this was my Tommy's room! We slept in different rooms for a whole number of reasons...most of them were because he spent a lot of time away from us. My beautiful Tommy spent so many years in jail...he missed so much of his family, but we loved him so much...he provided all of this! He robbed banks and stole things from trucks! I never wanted for anything! He was incredible and I loved him like no one could ever love a person! He was my life!"

She opened the door to the room and we walked in. the room was really big - long white wardrobes ran the length of one wall - it must have been about 35 feet square. The large double bed sat on one wall, but seemed to disappear in the sheer size of the room.

"My Tommy liked to dress...he loved smart clothes! When you saw my Tommy, despite where he came from and his East End accent, when you saw him dressed, you respected him because he knew how and what to wear! He knew everything about what looked good on any man! He was never wrong about his fashion!"

She opened the wardrobe doors - all I could see were lines of suits, shirts, ties, and glass cupboards with men's cuff links and silk hankies - they were amazing and very expensive. She closed the four doors shut and opened up another four doors.

"Now I know you will love this wardrobe, Darling...these were my Tommy's as well!"

She opened the door and I was met with a number of bright colours - the dresses were mainly silk and satin, hanging full length in the wardrobe. Then skirts and blouses, with shoes, wigs and various other clothes, 6 full draws with sexy underwear in that most women would die for.

"Anything you like, Darling? Anything you fancy trying on? I know you want to!"

"Now, next room is a special room...this was my Tommy's room! We slept in different rooms for a whole number of reasons...most of them were because he spent a lot of time away from us. My beautiful Tommy spent so many years in jail...he missed so much of his family, but we loved him so much...he provided all of this! He robbed banks and stole things from trucks! I never wanted for anything! He was incredible and I loved him like no one could ever love a person! He was my life!"

She opened the door to the room and we walked in. the room was really big - long white wardrobes ran the length of one wall - it must have been about 35 feet square. The large double bed sat on one wall, but seemed to disappear in the sheer size of the room.

"My Tommy liked to dress...he loved smart clothes! When you saw my Tommy, despite where he came from and his east end accent, when you saw him dressed, you respected him because he knew how and what to wear! He knew everything about what looked good on any man! He was never wrong about his fashion!"

She opened the wardrobe doors - all I could see were lines of suits, shirts, ties, and glass cupboards with men's cuff links and silk hankies - they were amazing and very expensive. She closed the four doors shut and opened up another four doors.

"Now I know you will love this wardrobe, Darling...these were my Tommy's as well!"

She opened the door and I was met with a number of bright colours - the dresses were mainly silk and satin, hanging full length in the wardrobe. Then skirts and blouses, with shoes, wigs and various other clothes, 6 full draws with sexy underwear in that most women would die for.

"Anything you like, Darling? Anything you fancy trying on? I know you want to!"

Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers
12