All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sissy Roommate Ch. 02'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More gay idiots

Not satisfied with your own hub? This is a hetero section, moron.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No comments...just what I said in another story today...1*

No comments...just what I said in another story today: Was "Gay male" category extinguished, so now all gay stories are posted in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO

Wish you would post your stupid daily comments in FETISH section.

Get a life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yuck yuck yuck.

W.T.F. is this gay shit doing in L.W.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh, fuck off!

Can you be any more homophobic? If you paid any attention, you'd realize that it's a poly situation. You could argue for Group Sex, but it isn't a Gay Male story. And, of course, only two of you had the balls to identify yourselves. This is a story about a very unconventional poly relationship between these people, all of whom care about each other, but each in different ways. It's a bisexual MMF triad, so everyone is getting something out of it, especially once Rain gets to fuck Larissa after all (I didn't have the heart to turn him into a cuckold.....just not my scene).

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I don't mind

Identifying myself, although Kimi1990 is just as anonymous as severusmax, or "anonymous." The fact is that you deliberately posted a story in a heterosexual category that you knew would be distasteful to the majority of the readers there. Then you throw a hissy cow when they dare to dislike it, which you knew they were going to do when you posted it. What a douche, on all counts.

You're the guy who steps into a group of women and tells the sexist joke and is shocked when no one laughs. No one fears homosexuals, most people don't want to read about their sexual practices. That’s why there is a gay hub,and another for transsexuals and cross dressers. Post there and you'll do fine. Post here and you're just another person pushing your agenda on people who don't want to hear it.

No balls, but I'll match yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong hub

There is a segment of Lit that enjoys stores about married couples, or engaged couples where one is bi and/or has an open relationship. Fine, put it in fetish where it belongs or another section.

Don't be surprised when you get such low scores or animosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck off?

Could say the same about you. Fuck off. Post somewhere, where you're wanted. Trash is trash, it stinks, no matter how much you cover it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to kimi

DAMN little girl, you are about as annoying as vastie is.Get a life and get a grip

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Kimi1990

Thank you ! You said exactly what probably 95 % of readers think about these stories .

I didn't read this , as I made a mistake of starting one by this author on SOL , and will never make that mistake again .

This writer knew that posting this he was purposely tweaking the vast majority of readers in this category . But what's new there ?

Just like a lot of authors , they dislike most of the readers in this section and go out of their way to antagonize them. Best thing is too just ignore them . This is simply trolling the category for their perverse pleasure .

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 7 years agoAuthor
Ah, the self-appointed monitors of the LW hall.

What would we EVER do without them? Fuck you! Who died and made you LW police? I don't even recall why or how this ended up in this section. Maybe I was drunk when I posted it or something. Be that as it may, it's not your place to decide on the rightness or wrongness of the most radically diverse section on this site containing my story. If you didn't catch that sometimes non-married people stories are added to this section, you haven't been paying attention, anyway. Should it have been on T/CD? Maybe so. But that's something for me to decide, not you.

This section has everything from non-erotic stuff that literally has no sex onscreen and often nothing but gruesome violence in the guise of BTB to bizarrely lopsided cuckold stuff to RAAC stories, but you're bothered by a little sissy action? What does that say about you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully you were drunk when you wrote it !

Not just when you posted it as you claim .

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
To stupid @Anonymous: IMPO

To stupid @Anonymous: IMPO: why go to FETISH section? I NEVER read a story in that section! Is there where you find your true self? Is there where you are truly happy? So why do you come to LW? Is your FETISH to insult other readers, thinking they are the father that you never knew? The father that not even your mother knew who he was? Go find a life shitting anywhere else...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What the hell is the massage a twat that you were talking about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous