All Comments on 'My Girlfriends Sister and I Ch. 03'

by Lezbiana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

This story is starting to meander a bit, but I do hope you keep going. It's a good story, you just need to bring it back in focus. Oh,btw, I think you're confused about a domme/sub relationship. Except in rare cases, say a reward for a good job, the sub should be doing the eating, not the domme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get it

I get the direction your going with the double sided semi sub and dom situation as far as meandering a story should have twists and turns keep up the work

ShikeShikeover 9 years ago
Not really excited

I didn't expect this turn in their relationship, and truthfully, if this is going to turn into a BDSM relationship I'm done. I really enjoyed the first two chapters and was looking forward to the drama at the family picnic and all of that was great.

You could also use an editor, there are a number of typos that really tripped me up and made it hard to read. You are a good writer with excellent ideas and I've really enjoyed your characters, but there are just certain things that kill a story for me so, keep up your good work and I know there are plenty of people who will enjoy this.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't like the turn

Your story was good the first 2 then it turned to that. It would've been good but then Tina showed up.

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

I wish you would have continued..... would have love to see how you finished it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous