All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Slutty Roommate'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Would love to use her fat cunt and tight asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

I must tell you well dine and please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kate is the kind of slutty friend that makes it hard to stay faithful

She does whatever Scott tells her to, because she needs the positive reinforcement. Hot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not too bad

Overall it was pretty good. There were some editing and continuity errors, but it wasn't terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kate should save the condom

and use it to blackmail him into being HER slut... teach him what it's like to be on the receiving end of anal with her strapon after she gives him a good hard spanking.

letthedevilinletthedevilinalmost 9 years ago
good story, but slutty =/= loose

I enjoyed the story a lot, thanks for posting. And fuck these people bitching about condoms or whatever. But let me bitch about one thing for a minute...

Just because Kate fucks a lot doesn't mean she would be loose. Vaginas are very resilient. Do you think if a woman fucked 1 guy every day she would be tighter than a woman that fucked a different guy every day for a year? That's not how it works.

Still, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mums the word Kate

kates in it for the long hall. She loves being the underdog! LMBO

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
The perrfect slut

If he's strong enough to hold her he should go with Kate. Start pushing her limits and make her open up where she wants to go. Women like her are diamonds in the rough. Polish them and they shine and will become one of the best things you own. I love to see her as she is spanked as a vibrator is working her clit and ass over. She's the kind I love to leave spread out and exhausted, they crawl back for more and you own them.

sissythongluvsissythongluvalmost 8 years ago
Wow

As an ass man, I love this story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 5 years ago
Ok

Dude is an absolute moron. Hope she tosses him out on his ass. Oe she could put him in chastity, that would serve him right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn't a cuckqueen story, it's just blatant cheating. Infidelity isn't hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous