All Comments on 'My Girl's a Rugby Fan!'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Schoolboy Error

Credibility lost when saying you wanted to watch her with a rugby team of 11!

There are 13 players in a rugby league team and 15 in a Rugby Union team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black Mastered

you are a habitual liar

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Pathetic "Master nigger" horseshit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Average

Was pretty good. Don't know why you had to lie about it being real though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inaccurate

Agree with the others, you should do some research before you start making up stories. If the game was as big as you say, that changing room could have had around 20 people in there - players, subs, coaches & support staff. Maybe you should re-submit the story, but change all references to soccer and not rugby. That way you have the correct number of players - excluding the aforementioned extras. Or was a 7's side? That could work... Enjoyable read, but loses so much and it's hard to get into when it's clearly so wrong. Sorry dude, I love rugby which is why I mention it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting fiction

Interesting story but clearly fiction. As a Big 10 college and club ball rugger, the first glaring error is that there are 15 players on a side. Also, any die hard fan would know that they are called "tests", not matches.

Why lie???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even the feedback is wrong

To the person who said that "any die hard fan would know that they are called "tests", not matches." Clearly you're barely even a fan yourself.

Tests are only played between International Teams and are recognised as such by the Internation Rugby Board, Which means that not every international Rugby game is recognised as a test match. A normal game of rugby, say between clubs, schools, colleges, universities or provinces/states is called a game or a match just like most other ball sports.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good for a SEX story

Its was a little light on details for my personal likings. And to all the comments about how you don't know everything about rugby, who cares? This is a site for sex stories not rugby. I find it a little hard to believe all of it but I can see some of it happening.

CUMSLUTCLAIRECUMSLUTCLAIREover 12 years ago

MESSAGE FOR DSOUL = GREAT STORY LOVED IT. KEEP WRITING :)

MESSAGE FOR THE ANONYMOUS TWAT WHO WROTE

1*

cuckold+wimpwimpcuckold+whorebitchcunt+noone had acid poured down their throats+ racist fucked up writer that should die slowly and painfully by having his tinycock shoved down his throat after acid has been tipped down his throat=1*

GUTLESS PRICKS LIKE YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE. YOU SIR ARE A PRICK AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE.

I believe you are a ignorant piece off shit.

I have guts so if you want to slag me off then message me twat. Oh and that goes for all the other worthless pieces of shit who slag off authors and write hated comments to people for writing fantasies.

Again Dsoul sorry for turning your comment section into a warzone but I did enjoy your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rugby

15 players in a rugby team

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
Good story

Good submission, it had me turned on all the way through.

I feel a bit jealous and wish it was me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

me and my wife love being gangbanged the biggest and best night we both got fuck dp fisted deep throat filled and covered in that much cum we were still leaking the next afternoon and there was 35 big cocked studs servicing us both

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I tried to enjoy this story but unfortunately all I could think of is the fact that there is 15 players in a rugby side and a full squad will contain 23 players. I know it's a small detail but it broke the spell for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was it soccer or rugby

Nice story although rugby teams if playing union have 15 and if playing league 13. So if there was only 11 it must be a soccer team unless American football teams have 11, but judging by the number of players at the college games I've seen there would normally be around 40. So if you were there why only 11.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that's better this time a REAL GANGBANG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!