All Comments on 'My Girl's Mom'

by asexyiris

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great beginning

I like the flow and the direction of your story, I , for one,think it well worth continuing with, keep it up.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Greta story!

I really enjoyed this! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice!

Nice story! I've played with my mother-in-law's panties ,myself! Ummm , how does one 'judder' ???

GDesmondGDesmondover 15 years ago
make it believable

Well written, easy to follow, but not plausible. More plausible would have been that her mother might have barged into their bedroom intending to have some girl-talk with her daughter never thinking that she might be interrupting them. A gasp and her "I'm sorry," coupled with a longer look than necessary, followed by her exit might be better. Follow that then with a conversation between daughter and son-in-law and how she feels sorry for mom. And, that she wouldn't be upset if he were to show her mom some special comforting attention. There are any number of us older women that wouldn't necessarily say "no" to a son-in-law if we either 1) had permission from our daughter (some moms and daughters do joke about such matters); or 2) could be assured that the son-in-law would/could keep things to himself. Either of these will attract a certain type of mother-in-law. You can trust me on this. ~smile~

stillneedit_8@yahoo.com

Lucien_AlLucien_Alover 15 years ago
Panty Lover

Nice to know that there are South African ladies who like this fetish. I love a fresh pair of panties!

alpntylvr@gmail.com

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Another Chapter

you leave us hanging. another Chapter does Mom move in or just

Cum for Visits and does anyone else get involved ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good Stroker

That sexy story had me stroking.

writerjabwriterjabover 11 years ago
Nice story

Would have liked to see a bit more interaction from Dave's wife perhaps talking about the sexy lingerie he bought her mother and asking her husband if he would fuck her mother. Still, I liked your story and like how your mind works. Hope you write a sequel soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous