All Comments on 'My Glorious Transformation Pt. 01'

by switchhitter420

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rachelanne542007rachelanne542007over 8 years ago

This story is off to a great start. Keep up the good work.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to further parts, soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Verse required

I wanna be a SISSY PANSY

A butf-fuckin' FAIRY and a macho MANSIE

My goal's to be a FAGGOT QUEER

Suckin' big cocks and DRINKIN' PINK BEER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Let's summarize...

HEY! I'm MR. TOUGH GUY!

The girls all wet their panties at the sight of me!

They can just imagine the size of my big flesh firehose and fantaize it hard and pluggin' them!

Oh....

But thay, I'm really a wannabe girlie who wants to wear panties and get thum other thtud to put HITH big firehose in my poopie shute!

Jutht like that! From babe magnet to COCK magnet!

It don't wash with me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hiya

Really enjoyed your story hope to see chapter too soon.

I have a long-time fantasy of sissifying my boyfriend and although he's never gone further than lingerie this story really gives me a kick with all the things id love to have him do.

Lauren x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not great, I fear...

Hey switch-hitter, flush your story down the SHITTER!!

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 8 years ago
nice beginning

An excellent start. I wish this would have happened to me. I look forward to more of your journey to womanhood. All the haters are just jealous you are getting more cock than them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please...

where's pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love for something like this to happen for me, as I prepare not just for this, but the full transition, as a beautiful ladyboy for all the guys and gals :-D Kisses <3

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
5* good story

I gave it a 5 because it showed a couple things that some people either don't know, or refuse to even look at.

All guys are born with both X and Y genes, this wasn't requested, or demanded, that's the way it is. There is no YY, as in the females XX.

People are curious, it's a natural occurrence. If someone you are close to feels you are not being open or truthful, what do you think they are going to do, especially if you leave your computer, or phone unprotected.

People lie, for whatever purpose, they lie. Unless you are married or have a commitment to them, then they probably don't have your best interest at heart. If you are divorced from them, do you really think, they care, or have more love for you?

The story reflected some interest he had into his fantasy world, via his computer, it never said he did anything, and rather than the couple discussing them, they split. Can you say communication problem.

Going to an ex for sex, especially when it's a social no-no, could be very costly, in reputation, gossip, future, employment, along with financial(blackmail and employment), not to mention STD's.

I hope the author decides to do a second chapter here, just to point some of these things out. I know it's a story, but it did point out some things that people do, when they find out some things about people. She found out his fantasies on his computer, and he had been fucking her for who knows how long, but when they talk, all of a sudden he is a sissy, faggot, bimbo slut. Fuck a million women, and then suck one cock, or fantasize about it, and wham, that's what happens.

Did anyone notice that, in most of the stories, and in life, women don't have fantasies. They repeat what they have heard or seen from someone else, but never originate their own. Maybe I didn't get around enough in my life to see or hear an argument on this, that's very possible.

betabradbetabradabout 8 years ago

I look at a lot of sissy porn and cock sucking hypnos too. I wonder if I'm turning myself into a sissy slut.

stephaniecurlstephaniecurlabout 8 years ago
Transformaton isn't wonderful

I have been dressing forever and it never gets old or goes away. I feel more girlie each year and wish someday to live as a girlie grl with a Dom Top Big Dicked Manly Man being totally submissive in everyway. stephaniecurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sissy slut all my life, not lucky enough to have a woman help my transition

I know how sexy you get, I've been cottageing dressed in full undies strip off in a cubical leaving the door ajar, when some one takes an interest I've stood kissed them pulling their cock out and swivelling round and sexually wiggling my arse on to a hardening cock making it plain I want my arse fucking I usually end up with my mouth full of cock and spunk susie happy and ready for the next cock

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I too am a CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I just started seeing a Mistress and it's so very exciting every time I'm with her. Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

GayleCDVS120sGayleCDVS120s11 months ago

this story is very similar to my journey into becoming what I am now. I've been feminized by an ex girlfriend who used blackmail, hypnosis and sex toys to peak my interest. From there, it was watching gay porn, learning to smoke like a woman (I love my VS120's) and total emasculation. Then the inevitable - meeting / dating guys. YES - the first time I gave head something inside me just knew I would be doing this from now on.

Though not by choice, I love the sissy that I have become. Within 6 months I came out as gay. It's liberating being able to act like a feminine faggot. I love giving guys smoky blowjobs. And they love it too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous