All Comments on 'My Gold Coast Experience'

by Amanda P

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic story give us more of your interludes with Jillian. made my pussy all tingly and wet as we are looking at houses with a cute agent now. Hope I can add a story here with the same result...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The softness of a woman

Wow,if men could only learn from this story of how to love a woman like a woman can wouldnt the world be a wonderful place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but...

Good story, but PLEASE make some sort of effort with your spelling and punctuation! Here's just one sentence:-

"If any other woman [women] out their [there] have had a similar experience [,] I would love to here [hear] from you."

Bad punctuation and lazy spelling can really spoil a good story - and that's exactly what happened here - it's difficult to stay wet, (or hard), when you're being annoyed by the actual writing.

Do yourself a favor and take a night class in Writing. I'd LOVE to see the difference in 12 month's time! (I'll let you lick me out if you can improve your writing skills - and trust me, I'm the yummiest-tasting girl you'll ever have!)

Love,

Kimberlee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hated it...

women generally don't say "ejaculate" when talking about themselves cummin...kinda of threw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some women do ejaculate

Obviously the previous poster is rather ignorant of women's sexuality. Of course some women ejaculate, and the author knew that. I agree with the mispelled words being a problem throughout the story, but the story was hot nonetheless. Keep writing!

lustyemlustyemabout 13 years ago

That was a wonderful story,

Thankyou.

bibarrybibarryabout 13 years ago
hottt!

loved your story! your pic got my attention i read your story with a friend and we fucked in front of your pic!

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 13 years ago
Great

I love your story and how I wish it was me. Love to hear what happens on those test runs.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Great story...

I really liked the plot. You told the story well. Aside from the distraction of some basic proof-reading mistakes (ex: there is a place, their is some people), this story was easily in the 4-5 range. Please write more.

Dallygirl78Dallygirl78over 10 years ago

Sexy story, well written, I liked it very much thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a great short story. I didn't care about the misspelled words. It didn't make a difference at all. This was sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gold coaster

I also live on the Gold Coast, your story made me very wet thinking I could meet you for some hot loving.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 5 years ago
A hot story

My wife loves licking pussy in strangers beds. Then she shares her stories with me and then the sex is great between us that night,then she brings them around for me to meet shave and sleep with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amanda, your experiences are beautiful and exciting, if you came to Brazil I would prepare a scenario for you to seduce my wife. She is beautiful and has a sculptural body... I have a fetish for seeing her being fucked by a lesbian, she is straight and I think that never crossed her mind, the idea of being with another woman. But I don't think any woman can resist the onslaught of a female milk-crazy predator like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous