My Gold-Digger Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,675 Followers

Night fell. My last night at home was dreadfully dull. The next morning, I had my pitiful few possessions packed and in my car. I came in for a last breakfast and a simple kiss goodbye from mom. My self-control HAD won the day, after all. I DID feel a tiny bit wobbly, though. It couldn't be those snack cakes, let alone that espresso...

I looked for mom and called out. Not in the kitchen; she was not in her bedroom. I knew that he had stayed in the guest room so I went there. The door was ajar so I pushed it open.

I fully expected to see the decade old furniture in the guest room. I gasped when I saw the changes that mom had wrought while I was avoiding her in my little room outside the garage.

In an arc that encompassed the room, there were cribs, bassinettes, changing stations, dressers, and toys of all kinds. It was like some museum honoring babies...and babymaking? I didn't immediately notice, but after the deliverymen had left, mom had put some sexy posters up.

Some showed white men and black men mating with some incredibly sexy models. The clear implication was that they were breeding. My heart rate was now off the scale. In the middle of the room was this big mound, some furniture covered in a tarp. With one powerful yank, I threw the cover off.

Under the tarp was one of those 'love chairs', i.e. furniture designed for couples making love. As I stood there confused, taking the whole room's décor in, a figure entered the scene. My mom had snuck into her closet when she heard me come into the main house.

Now here she was, wearing a thick terry cloth robe. Wordlessly, she went up to that love chair. Then with a shimmer of material, that robe was history, just a pile of cotton at her feet. She then got on her back on that chair, with legs open and pussy dripping. She pointed to me and then pointed to her entryway to sexual bliss. She framed that highway to heaven with her hands.

My breath was so fast I almost passed out. That dizziness that I felt in the kitchen now made my heart race and my cock swell with power. My testes were woefully swollen. No longer round, they were columns that extended down halfway to my knees.

Looking about the room, I was in babymaking heaven, but this was no fantasy. I had a babymaker, the ULTIMATE babymaker, at my command. Would I just turn my back on her as I planned, or succumb as I should?

What actually happened was a total victory by my gorgeous mother. I was so excited that I didn't remember even removing my clothes. I was on top of her instantly and came as soon as my huge phallus was planted deeply inside of her.

I hadn't even kissed her. I finally did kiss her after expending that first big tidal wave of cum. I had never ever gone a second time in my life without hours of time between. However, mom had me so hot, so frustrated and so tempted that my huge ten inch cock swelled with manhood and virility only moments after that first ejaculation.

My sexy mother helped the process, gently keyholing my oversized babymaker while cupping my testes. Those empty sacks literally swelled up like inflating basketballs as she held them.

As we made out, I could not believe that I was coming again. Yet, there it went, so copious that mom could feel it. To her utter delight I was an automaton now; instead of resisting her charms, I was now determined to breed with her.

Like a wind-up toy, my hips kept moving/kept driving. Mom started timing her orgasms (her first ever; her old limp-cocked hubby never got her off even once) to match me. We came together with atomic clock precision again and again.

Two hours later and so help me, my hips had not stopped moving. This is embarrassing to confess, but when mom took a necessary break, she got up. She came back and was stunned to see me still slowly moving my hips...still trying to breed. (What WAS in that espresso?) She just got beneath me and plugged me back in.

Seven hours later, I awoke. As my eyes popped open, I could see my mom looming over me, fully dressed.

I was so turned on and programmed into making love, I couldn't let go. I finally had collapsed in exhaustion after five hours of constant love-making. Mom was so sore; her pussy so sperm-soaked. She wanted to sleep too, but realized that today was estate settlement day.

Leaving me while I slept it off, she went and retrieved that settlement check. Now she showed my sleepy eyes the deposit slip for 8,324,643 US Dollars after tax prepayment, legal fees and Euro conversion.

Well, we did 'party hardy' with that good news. Whenever we really 'got serious' about making love, we'd sneak into that nursery and breed like rabbits. We eventually bought all the 'sexy' furniture, which allowed mom to be in a swing with me on my knees 'making my point'.

The other furniture supported all the other positions for going 'around the world'. We made use of them all but only came together when hard cock was in sopping pussy. We were determined to start filling up that huge new nursery and we had no time to waste.

Sure enough, my gorgeous mother got a boatload of home pregnancy testers. The first test turned blue and we were on our way. After the first set of twins, we 'caught up' with a few fertility pills. Against my will, mom insisted that I use Viagra if only to match her pill-taking.

Well, that only made my rock hard cock steel hard, and for hours at a time. With the twins fast asleep, we had set up our 'baby-making factory' again in the nursery. We could even hear the slight sound of their breathing as we slowly but surely started breeding again.

After the twins we started breeding as soon as the doctor cleared it. Within ten days, mom was pregnant yet again. Using fertility pills, raw oysters, and a few (unnecessary!) Viagra doses, we mated four to eight times a day. Our record was a full dozen; twelve times that Saturday I had pumped my cum deep inside mom's once again incredibly fertile womb.

That cum was over 97% pure sperm. All that Saturday, when the twins were feeding on formulae or sleeping, my supersexy mother and I would breed. Somehow we found time for twelve injections of my 'baby juice'. We were lucky no one called or came over; they might have been disturbed seeing us nude the whole day, with my mom sporting a big 'cream-pie' in her soft blonde beaver fluff.

Many, many times, I could see a wide, thick creamy outflow of my potent seed, drooling down one of her satiny thighs. Whenever I spotted that, I had her gather up the goop and hold it over the entrance to her fertile depths. Then I used my big-headed cock as a plunger, re-injecting that baby-making sperm inside her.

My huge phallus would lodge like a telephone pole as deep as her cervix, pushing that supremely potent seed where it would do its job. Best of all, we could easily tell if that stuff did its job; within a few months as mom's belly would swell magically with the gift of life now inside.

As it turned out, mom only got pregnant four times by me. On the other hand with those fertility pills, she bore 2,5,4,5, leaving us with sixteen beautiful, perfect babies.

We eventually moved to Europe, which was only fitting and surely what my uncle Don would've wanted. Nine years after mom had divorced her useless old man for losing out to me, we had a professional photographer take pictures like the pictures for the Royal Wedding of William and Kate. We had bought a small French chateau which had a balcony almost identical to the one that they (William and Kate) had appeared on. Around us were all sixteen children for the group photo.

Mom was nasty enough to send a portfolio of these photos to the men's mission where her 'old man' had ended up. When she called a week later to see how he 'liked them', someone who barely knew him answered:

Mission: "Oh, THAT bum? Well, he was looking at these fancy pictures. He shared them with me so he could have half my bologna. I happened to say: 'Wow, what wealth! A hot looking babe, an endless line of children, THAT guy has got everything!' Well, that bum turned ashen white. Silently, he gave me back my bologna and walked outside. Within two minutes I heard a hub-bub and they told me one of our people had just been hit by a passing truck. I never saw that guy again."

clinton09
clinton09
1,675 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories