All Comments on 'My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 03'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love this Story!

From reading the other chapters I really like the characters Josh and Blythe. This is a beautiful story. I hope the author will decide to continue this as a romance.

Maggie

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
mmmm mmmm

well i'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter now! Looks like it's going to be hot stuff with Blythe & Josh getting very intimate with their friends!!

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterover 17 years ago
A lot of anticipation

This has been a long journey in a short time. In Chapter 1 there were two naive high school graduates. Now they're getting ready for ??? The transition of the characters was very skillfully managed. Now we have expectations from the nightclub encounter, but we can't be sure if that's what will really happen.

I hope that Chapter 4 comes along soon.

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
Nicely written story

I liked the story and the different characters. Keep writing duddle; the different subject matters and variety make your stories great.

LustyLee77LustyLee77over 17 years ago
Fuming

Scolding HOT!!!!!!!!!

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Tasty

Yummy build up for what we all hope will happen. Fun story to read and dream about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 4 to come?

Hi,you,ve done it again,very sexy and part 4 has got to be

mind blowing,we await your next offering with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Duddle Strikes Again!

Ah, you're such a good writer! And hey, I finally got around to reading this one. Yay me. Congrats, your work shines.

- Blondie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous