All Comments on 'My Goth Girlfriend'

by valkdragon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Breathtaking

This is a beautiful story. So loving, so soft, so warm, so WOW. It brought a warm tear to my eye to see the pain and then the love that developed from it.

Thank you for sharing this with me and all the others that will read it.

AlbertaGuy7

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

this is one of the most beautiful best friend story that i have read in a long time. The story take on an emotional level that i enjoyed, not just the physical. I love how you make the reader fall in love with characters. It shows how true love is sometimes right in front of you and in this case it's a best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another one!

Another great addition to Your work, Valk...thank You for letting me read it!

Keep them coming, okay?

~purringgurl

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Touching...

I enjoyed this work.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

This story was just... inspiring. An amazing work of literature. I don't know about other people but this is the kind of work I'd like to see more often. It's not always about the physical it's about the emotional sometimes too.

Keep them coming.

demigoblindemigoblinabout 19 years ago
Beautiful

It is really rare to find a story that is truly about the connection between two people. By far the best story I have read in a long time. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

You have some serious talent. Did you ever consider writing books? I'm sure they'd be great. I can also relate to that situation (the goth backround theme), because when I was in 7th grade I knew a girl who was in eighth, and our relationship was exactly like that, though it never evolved to love. She had a bad reputation because of that as well.

LilSweetAngelLilSweetAngelalmost 19 years ago
oh Cory...

I don't think I've ever really read anything of yours besides your poetry.. Mainly because you're never here anymore and I never see you.. I miss you dear.. Awesome story.. You are by far very talented.. I hope to visit soon...

Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

As a goth myself, i was often outcast at school, so i can relate to the charecters in this story. My boyfriend, now fiancee, was a geeky kid and, although our story was not quite like yours, it certainly showed some likeness.

Thank you for such an emotional and beautiful story, i hope to see much more in the future

XXEmmXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Holy Shit

That was an amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope things work out between you two!! Y'all make a wonderful couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Such an amazing, cute, romantic story. I want more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Yes, I too thought this was quite an exceptional story. I enjoyed the fact that it was about love and connection before the physical side of love took hold. It also really reminded me of the only girl I've ever loved...

Keep it up Valk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was by far the best storyline yet!!! this story has what others lack... passion. i hope to see more of krissie soon... matbe in that plaid schoolgirl dress this time ;]

cuckoo444cuckoo444about 7 years ago

Again Great! And I wish it could have gone on forever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous