All Comments on 'My Grace Ch. 00'

by foreveraflower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder...

Usually when I don't have only positive things to say about a story I just shut my fingers and that's it.....but this time I just can't do it.

I read your story and even I can notice many mistakes in grammar and ortography and I usually don't because english is not my first language..get an editor fast; and I'm just guessing you are a male because you have no idea what a 28C chest would look like...just to give a visual of how bad your visual is for me ... I search the internet and Megan Fox is 34C Halle Berry is 34C.....Kim kardashian is 36C !!!!!! Not even Barbie could pull a 28C without looking ridiculous! And you said...an " hour glass figure"....keep working and again...get a editor.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

agreeing with other post a 28c is almost like nothing but nipples on a 10yr old boy. hope you take things to heart and try to get better also if she only thought they were mates then after 9 yrs apart he wouldnt know for sure.

EveEdenEveEdenalmost 11 years ago
Someone's on the rag.

Yeah, you underneath me. Lay off a bit, it's a first attempt and yeah it's a bit rough but that comes with practice. Also I have 28C's so my breasts are very real and no one has said they look strange. I think it's good a writer is stepping out the "adorable blonde skinny werewolf" stereotype when dealing with this type of piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad start!

I will agree with EveEden, lay off! At least she have the courage to post a story. It is a little rough but you have to start someware. Keep it up!

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 11 years ago
Please continue this story...

Personally, I liked it. Yes it is rough in some places but the first few submissions from a new author tend to have some rough spots while they search for the right editor. Constructive criticism is what new authors need not snobbish and mocking criticism. Also if your going to complain at least have the decency and balls to do it under a screen name instead of anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Agree about an editor, it was a bit hard in places to understand what you were trying to say ... But I am definitely interested in reading more. I personally love that she has tattoo's and piercing's!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

I love the concept and how you went a different route than the normal werewolf mate story so keep it and please don't get discouraged.

Do it for yourself and the readers, not the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Ya kno people who wrote the negative Nancy's about the breasts you guys have no clue the 28 is the inches around the ribcage the C is the cup size so she has grapefruit sized breasts men they see a small number and assume she's apart of the itty bitty titty committee and ya kno assuming just makes you liik like an ass. As for the grammar for people who like a story it don't matter. I have a reading disability and can enjoy your story alot. Please dont let jerks stop your creativity! !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Calm down everyone

I think you have a pretty interesting concept so far, I'd love to see where it leads and how. I will admit though I'm not a big fan of stories describing breast by size, I'd much prefer more descriptive words... 28C wouldn't be big at all either so it was a bit weird reading that and then something about her curvaceous body, a 28C would be the same breast size as a 32A..? Definitely not a grapefruit.

DaddyslilpsychoDaddyslilpsychoalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

Love the story line and everything! Please keep writing chapters to this adding you to my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let's see

Good intro. Looking forward to see how you develop the plot. Suggestion: improve your writing/editing skills by partnering with a beta, a writer that you trust to proofread prior to posting the chapter(s). Well done!

NewwriterAlisonneNewwriterAlisonneover 10 years ago
Great so far

Great Introduction and story thus far please keep it up. You seem to be quite good at punctuation and spelling good on you.

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmatealmost 10 years ago
Great start!

Please continue the story, this is a wonderful start/intro to what could be a wonderful story!

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous