My Great Aunt, Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to say that I remained cool, calm and collected; the sad truth was I was about to come, without her even having touched me, her looks, attractive as she had remained, were irrelevant, she was stimulating my imagination. "Would you like to slide your rampant rod into my hot, moist slot. Feel it burrowing between those tight muscular walls, walls well lubricated with thick, feminine, lust and the viscous outpourings of a womanly passion. Then you could up the tempo until you pumped your white, sticky, smelly, seed deep inside of my feminine mysteries, perfuming the room with the obvious odour of masculine desires, satisfied?" she husked, poking her tongue in my ear. "Well first my little slave, you have to bathe me and, as my attention to womanly hygiene has been somewhat lacking of late, some regions will require a great deal of attention: oh and my breasts feel rather hot and sweaty too. Her explicitness did nothing to ameliorate my agitated state but I realised that she understood that, perfectly well.

Kate delivered her first dose of, well: bliss, humiliation, satisfaction; it's hard to select the appropriate adjective. She sat up in the bath, pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go and declared, "just imagine if I were to take this purple helmet in my mouth and concentrate my attentions upon on its sensitive lower rim." Which she did, promptly. Now, somewhat more muffled, " Imagine that I used a hand to stroke the shaft at the same time." Six strokes and I exploded into her mouth; I didn't come, I didn't orgasm, I exploded, unrestrainedly, pumping with abandon gobbet after gobbet. When I was quite done, and utterly drained, Kate sprung her first surprise, "now my little slave you get your first true kiss, it must be long and hard, fully upon my red lips, giving me the satisfaction of lots of tongue." And, as my head approached hers, I could see that she had cupped her tongue deliberately, to conserve as much of my sticky seed as she possibly could. I ought to have been revulsed; in reality I felt obliged to concede to the outrageous whims of this elderly but extraordinarily beautiful and absolutely uninhibited woman: Albert, I realised, really had been the most fortunate of men.

Kate had a kink. Alright, I understand that you already think that Kate had enough kinks to construct a maze fit for the Minotaur; but she had a particular pleasure: she loved to have her pussy licked and a slave for the night was an opportunity that she was going to exploit to the full. I licked, I gobbled, I slurped, I sucked; I most certainly discovered the immediate function of the strange, toilet like, chair, the one with its front cut away: Kate sat upon her thrown and delighted in my ministrations until my lower jaw ached with the exertions of pleasuring her.

She had me lick her clit up and down. Then curl my tongue round and round that sensitive and increasingly distended little nub. Take her fat labia between my lips and suck upon them. Then start the sequence over again, time after time. All the while I had to pinch an roll her fat red teats between finger and thumb, harder and harder she insisted I squeeze. Sometimes she asked me to finger her hot moist hole, sometimes desist. Her slot dribbled, then dripped and finally poured thick clear moistness over my chin. The aroma of feminine lust was intense. Kate meanwhile gripped the seat of the curious chair and sighed and cried and moaned and groaned with utter inhibition. Her breathing became ragged, eventually she was almost sobbing to gain breath. She came and she came, orgasm after orgasm, sometimes it sounded as if they were piling pnto one another. Her pussy squelched and bubbled with her excitement, rapture was written large across her face.

When a somewhat breathless Kate eventually permitted us to retire to the bed I understood why she had sucked me to orgasm, previously; she was insatiable, indefatigable and capable of serial multiple orgasms. Had I not climaxed recently, I could not of begun to keep up with her requirements. She just kept going and, when I eventually did come a the second time, she was plainly disappointed with, and disillusioned by, my lack of self control. In contrast, until then, I had been impressed by my restraint. She simply took my soft, semen coated member in her mouth, sucked and stroked it back to hardness and carried on.

What we tried that evening: me on top, her on top, us both lying, us both sitting, us both standing up. On the bed, under the shower, on the chaise langue, her bent over the back of the chaise langue, me sitting on the hard wooden chair, her straddling me with her back to me, watching herself bounce up and down in one of the big mirrors, then similar but now with her breasts shoved hard against my chest. And, with all those mirrors, the room was constantly alive with copulating couples seen from every angle. I sucked her breasts, bit her buttocks, nibbled her earlobes; she requested that I pull her hair hard or tweaked her nipples viciously as she came. Towards the end, at Kate's insistence and with much trepidation on my part, I even slid a finger in and out of her bottom as she shuddered her way through yet another series of climaxes.

It cannot have been all bad; seven am, upon the dot, she led me from the bed and splayed herself face down over the coffee table indicating that I should mount her doggy style. And, as if the view of me spearing her slick pussy were not enough excitement she had position herself such that we were sideways on to one of the many mirrors. That did not last long, this graphic sensory overload soon had me erupting, crying out with joy as I pumped my hot and sticky seed inside of her. As I withdrew, suffusing the air with the stink of fresh semen, Kate held my softening member and husked, "you had to satisfy me last night because you lost a pointless, and, with Sally involved, a completely stupid bet, but I'm at a loose end on Sunday afternoon, if you would care to join an old lady of your own free will I'm sure we could find something here to amuse us?" And, oblivious to our lustful outpourings that were coating my member, the little minx sucked and stroked me hard again, "now as we part we are both randy," she whispered.

I replied with a simple "yes please," not unnaturally, but, despite of, possibly because of, the differential in our ages, I prayed that that Sunday evening would also be equally free.

12