All Comments on 'My Greek God Ch. 02'

by intoxicatingdesire_3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Love to see adrian and sterling overcome their troubles and head towards marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please more

This story is so good and I do not want it to end. I do want to see them overcome their problems and issues and honestly live happily ever after. I look forward to this story and hope so much that you continue and that they work it out. Adrian deserves marriage and even if we unpeel Sterling and his sadness and past I think he wants the same thing. There love is amazing and I want to see it continue and Ken is an asshole and needs a swift kick in the ass, straight out of college. Sorry I just love this story and the love that Adrian and Sterling share and hope they find more love and marriage.

jeansguyjeansguyover 8 years ago

Considering the previous comments I may be off base in my thinking but as a gay man I get a bad vibe from this story, especially Ch. 02. I get the distinct gut feeling Sterling is a user and is very good at leading on a very naïve Adrian to keep using him. I hope I am wrong but I see Sterling walking away when he graduates if not sooner when he finds his next conquest. Just me opinion. Very interested in seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liking the story!

There are some grammatical and structural problems but you have a good base. There's a lack of description within the conversations between characters, plus which character is speaking, (i.e., the conversation in the dorm room with Cody). Several times, I found myself rereading certain areas because I was confused which character was speaking. Read your story out loud, if it doesn't sound right, then reword it until it does.

You could benefit from an editor or beta reader to help smooth out the rough edges in your writing. But other than those few problems I myself noticed, you have a very solid story! If you keep writing, I'll keep reading!!!!!!! Good luck with future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving the story

I am loving the story and these two characters -- Adrian and Sterling. I am hoping that their love grows, as they seem to truly love each other. Ken just wants to be a spoiler -- he turned out to be not so good after all. I hope that Sterling stays with Adrian and doesn't wander off. Give Sterling some chest hair for that well-defined muscular chest, as he seems such a wonderful "catch" for Adrian. I imagine their lovemaking and Adrian lovingly and lazily tracing his fingers back and forth through Sterling's hairy chest -- across the pecs, down the treasure trail, in that lovely valley between the pecs. Oh, how delicious! I loved their month together at break, and the fun they had on their date and in their lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really like the story. Waiting for Adrian to try on the skirt and the pink thong for sterling and sterling to take Adrian's pussy. In fact he should start wearing thongs all the time. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

Hi,

never really left a comment before in any website :)

but this one is just too good! :D please continue and keep us readers hooked to the monitor.

bottomboy24bottomboy24over 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE !!

Please do not leave this story where it is. I beg you to please continue this story or at least wrap it up. I love this story and was hoping for more and a continuation because you are a good writer and have made me an addict for this story. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

GOOD READ .....................JONATHAN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous