My Greek God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong? You look nervous?"

"Yeah I am a little. It's our first date."

"I know. It's my fault. I got us into bed before I even took you out. I wish I could have taken you out on a couple of dates before we had sex but I was so attracted to you. If I could go back and do this all over again I would but I'll probably end up fucking you again instead."

"It's okay Sterling. I wanted it too. I would have never let anything happen if I wasn't ready though."

"Well good, I'm glad you know yourself that well. Lots of people would get so caught up in the moment that they regret it afterwards."

For a second I think I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"So you hungry? I'm starving. You really brought my appetite up ever since I met you," Sterling winks at me.

And there he is again, back to himself. Maybe I'll ask him more about that sad feeling later. I want to know what happened to him. We pulls up to the restaurant and gets valet parking. It was such a classy restaurant. I had never been to anything like this before. My nerves became even worse.

"It's okay babe. Just relax. We are only having dinner. You are with me. Just think about us and no one else."

Looking at his love filled green eyes made me forget everything. We sit at a booth in the back away from the crowd. Most of the people look high ended. Businessmen having dinner meetings, lawyers, doctors, and probably the mayor in there too. Sterling orders a glass of wine and I order a non-alcoholic cocktail. He appeared so sophisticated in his black suit and blue tie leaning back swirling wine around in his glass.

"I learned this from my father growing up. He said once I take over the company, I'll have to go on many business meetings. He thought it was only right if I knew the proper way to drink wine."

We eat our dinner making small talk and leave the restaurant. I was excited about seeing the opera. I had never seen it before and watching it with Sterling will be even more amazing. The opera house is a white building with a dome on top and lights illuminating all around it. It truly is a spectacular sight. The inside however is even more mesmerizing. Wide open ceilings with chandeliers and bright lights. Marble pillars and statues of different fictional characters. Men dressed up in their most expensive suits and women with smooth flowing gowns dragging behind them clutching on to their men's arms.

"Have you ever seen the opera before?"

"No, I haven't. I always wanted to though and you made it come true, so thank you," I quickly kiss his cheek when no one was looking.

The usher shows us to our seats and we sit down with anticipation. I could see the pit with instrumentalists preparing themselves and the conductor taking his stance. The lights dim and the curtain opens.

*******

"That was so amazing!! Christine is an exceptional singer and the set was beautiful! Raoul was beyond charming and the phantom was sooooo cool!" I blurts out without a single breath.

Sterling laughs, "Yes Adrian, I was there with you I saw it too."

I chuckl at myself, "right sorry. I really want to thank you again Sterling for such an amazing night. I couldn't be happier."

"I'm glad. I always want you to smile like that. Thank you for an amazing evening as well."

We get to the apartment pleased with how our evening turned out.

"I'm in the mood for some more wine. You want something."

"No, I'm good, thanks."

Sterling walks into the kitchen while I watch his ass swaying side to side. He takes out a bottle of red wine and opens it up with a corkscrew. Picks up a wine glass which was next to the bottle and pours it about one third full. Who knew football players in college would keep fancy stuff like wine in their house. He had beer too but wine just goes better with fancy dinner parties or girls.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know you pick. It is your evening after all."

"You already gave me everything I wanted tonight."

"That answer makes me happy," Sterling swallowed a sip of his red liquid.

Man he looks so gorgeous. His hair was slightly messy from the wind outside and the hair spray losing its volume.

"Actually I take that back, there is still one more thing I want."

He looks genuinely confused, probably wondering if he messed up or there was more left to do for the night. I get up from the bar stool I was sitting on at the counter and stroll over to him. I start rubbing my hands up and down his arms.

"Oh so that's what you meant," he smirks.

He puts down his wine glass and picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist for support all while kissing me with passion. He walks towards the counter and sets me down on top without breaking our mouth to mouth connection. I don't know if it was the wine or the magical night be there was an intense heat. We begin clawing at each other's buttons but making sure nothing got pulled off. Ripping a five dollar t-shirt isn't a big deal but his $40 shirt, no thank you. His mouth slides down my neck and his hands begin working on my pants. I throw my head back in ecstasy and allowing him more area to kiss while I was fidgeting with his pants. Our coat, shirt, and pants came off and were thrown all across the kitchen floor.

"Wait."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Take off my tie but keep yours on."

"You want me to tie you up with it or something?"

"No, just keep it around your neck. I- I've seen it in porn where the guy has sex with the tie around his neck. I just thought it was kind of hot and always wanted to try it."

"Fuck. That is hot. As my little opera boy demands."

He goes back to lavishing my neck with kisses and sucking. I couldn't hold myself up and laid my body down on the counter. Sterling stretches his body over mine, begins to kiss down my chest and stomach. I finger aggressively through his hair pulling on it every time he hits an erogenous spot. He circles his tongue around my belly button and uses one hand to grab my nipple and gently pull it.

"Ahhh"

"Does it feel good Adrian?"

"Yes Sterling. It feels incredible. I want more," I moan out.

I close my eyes feeling all the sensations and touches until I feel a small tickling. I tilt my head up to look and see Sterling holding his wine glass, pouring some wine over my stomach over-filling my belly button. Some of it drips down the side of my stomach while some rolls right towards my waiting member. He dips his head down and slurps up my belly button causing my body to explode in shivers. He traces his tongue on the wine line which headed towards my pubic hair and stops right when he reaches my bush. He grabs the base of my cock in an instant and begins pouring the liquid onto my hard manhood. My cock jumps up at the sudden sensation but relaxes as soon as Sterling wraps his hot mouth around the head. I throw my head back again moaning and wiggling under his touches.

"Sterling that feels amazing! Don't stop please," I beg.

Sterling continues sucking my head and then begins bopping his mouth up and down the entire length. He sure has a big mouth. He could take my entire cock in there. I feel his nose bury in my hair and then retreat over and over again.

"I'm going to come Sterling!"

"It's okay, come for me babe. I want to see how hot I make you feel."

As soon as Sterling spits those words out, my cum flys and hit my chest. Panting I look towards Sterling who seemes hypnotized by what he just witnessed.

"Let me return the favor now captain."

Sterling's cock suddenly jerks up. I turn my body around on the counter get on my hands and knees. I catch his twitching cock in my hand and immediately put it in my mouth. My hand goes back to holding my body up while my mouth working back and forth on his thick rod.

"Yes that's it. Keep sucking hard just like that. Make me come right in that pretty little mouth," Sterling begs with gritted teeth as if trying to hold back a moan.

I was starting to get hard again seeing Sterling in front of me crumbling under my sucking. His tie following the same back and forth rhythm of his cock.

"I want a taste too," I demand.

"You are tasting it," Sterling replies without a thought as to what I was asking.

"No, the wine on your cock. Not fair that you got to do it."

"You are underage Adrian and it's better you don't start drinking."

"Just one sip. It won't hurt. Plus one glass a day is good for you actually. I want to see how your cum tastes mixed with wine."

"Fuck!"

Sterling picks up his glass again and empties some of its contents onto his cock. I dive back down grabbing his length with my mouth. The bitter taste of the wine hit my palate first making me cringe but hearing Sterling's moans over and over again makes me want to pour more on. I keep sucking while grabbing the glass and pouring more onto his cock. The liquid drips down towards my chin and onto the counter. I begin picking up my pace wanting Sterling desperately. I suck my cheeks in a little to create more friction between his cock and my mouth. It surly works because Sterling erupts right at that moment.

"Shit! Adrian!"

I suck and swallow every drop of cum until nothing is left. Sterling pulls out with a limp cock and gives me a satisfied look.

"I really love you."

He picks me up off the counter princess style, heads toward his bedroom, and lays me down on his bed.

"What a night. You must be exhausted babe. Why don't we get some sleep now."

"I want to thank you again for such an awesome night Sterling. I got dinner, entertainment, and dessert," I say with a small smile and sleepy eyes.

Just as Sterling was about to remove his tie I catch it and pull him closer to me.

"No, keep it on. I want to fall asleep like this."

"Holding my tie?"

"Mhmm, I'll know you won't leave me then."

Sterling moves even closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist. My hand still holding his tie, I let my body drift off.

*******

The rest of the break flew by with New Year's Eve being even better than Christmas. Sterling and I watched movies all day cuddled on the couch. Later at night we headed to a bar close by to celebrate the upcoming of the new year. We counted down with everyone at the bar and even got to kiss each other right at midnight. It really was going to be great year. Even better than the past year because Sterling would be with me the entire time. Brady and Derrick came right on time so luckily they didn't get any ass whooping from Sterling. I moved back to my dorm welcoming Cody back who came with crazy amount of new clothes he got as Christmas presents. It was a little depressing to move back. Sterling felt the same way because he asked if I wanted to stay longer. No one would know and his roommates wouldn't mind. I was tempted but I knew we needed some separation too. It wasn't smart to be together 24/7. I wanted a steady pace where we died to see each other at the end of the day and couldn't wait to catch up, not a boring hey I already told you everything in the morning so now I'm just going to bed. I didn't want to turn into a boring married couple. I wanted the thrill of having him over to my dorm and having sex under the covers five feet away from Cody. I wanted to surprise him by having rose petals feathered over his bed and me laying naked right in the middle of it when he got home from a late practice. I knew it was the hardest on Sterling. He got so accustomed to seeing my stuff all over his room and then it was gone. One month is not enough for two lovers. I don't think a year and half was even long enough. After that Sterling would leave. I scolded myself for thinking about this now. I should be happy in the moment.

Sterling and I get back into our daily schedule. It was tough not being able to see him during the morning. Philosophy should have been a year long class. Now I could only see him in the evening after his practice was done, but we always try to make the most of it.

"So I'm thinking about either picking up a job or joining a club or two."

"That's great. You missed the Org Fest though. It usually happens in the beginning of October."

"Shoot, I guess I was too preoccupied staring at you," I smile innocently.

"Damn, don't get me started right now. You know I have an exam tomorrow. All I'll think about is our steamy night."

"That's okay, you'll fail and then we can take the class together. I'll be more than happy to tutor you again."

"What a great boyfriend I have, he wants me to fail."

"I'm joking of course. You know how important studies are to me, I would never let you fail now that I am here," I proudly declare.

"Yes professor."

"So tell me what I should do."

"Well it's hard to find a job on campus. Lots of people don't have cars or don't want to pay for gas every week so they find work at school. You along with most freshmen also don't have a car so you obviously can't go off campus."

"I could take the bus."

"I'd rather you not. It's not always safe and who knows if you ever have to work late at night. I won't allow it."

Seeing Sterling being so protective brought a smile to my lips. Always being a sweetheart.

"Okay so no job. Then club. Which one?"

"Well there is choir, hip-hop, university band and orchestra, ethnic diversity club, and lots of other shit. Oh and sports of course."

"Ha, please sports. You already know how exceptional I am at that. I don't want to make you all look weak," I say sarcastically.

"Fine, we need a waterboy."

"Are you kidding! That's even worse! You want me to get beat up?"

"It's college, no one does that here. We've had other waterboys in the past, none of them got beat up."

"Still I'll pass. Think of something else."

"I don't know Adrian! Just figure something out. You are in fucking college not elementary school that I need to tell you how to do every little thing!"

I look at Sterling with wide eyes not knowing where all of this came from. His concentration was still directed towards his textbook and notes. He finally looks up at me after what seemed like an eternity. Seeing my reaction he froze, probably realizing what he just did.

"Oh shit! I'm- I'm so sorry babe. I didn't mean to explode like that. I didn't even realize my voice got so loud. I'm just stressed for tomorrow's exam."

"I understand that Sterling but you could have told me that. I would have shut up. I want you to do well. We are a team. You getting a bad grade hurts me as well and you getting a good grade makes me insanely proud."

He combs his hand through his hair, "you are right. I honestly didn't mean it. I'll just be open next time and tell you okay. I promise."

Seeing the hesitation in my face Sterling continues to speak even though it looked like he was done.

"It's just you are so brilliant. I feel really dumb sometimes. I want to be better for you. I think I'm not good enough for you."

"Sterling. I had no idea," I say trying to comfort him. "You are smart and I know that. I wouldn't be with you if you were a dumb jock. I chose you because not only are you smart, but you are kind and the only person who saw me for me. I could never think you are less than me."

"Really?"

"Absolutely hun. How about I help you study."

"No. I want to do it on my own. I want to work hard for you. At least until we get married, then you can take care of me all you want," he smiles at me and gets back to his text.

Shit. There it is again. I've lost count at how many times he's said this kind of stuff to me. I wonder if I should ask him.

"Hey, um, Sterling."

"Yeah?"

"I um was wondering if," say it, "if you want," say it already, "if you wanted a snack."

You chicken I yell at myself inside my head.

"Sure babe, that would be great."

I spend the rest of my night tossing and turning in my bed thinking about all the clues Sterling has dropped so far. Was there any meaning behind them or is he just saying them casually. I haven't even told my parents I'm gay yet and I can't legally drink. Marriage is so far ahead. Maybe Sterling is in a hurry, he's not getting any younger after all, but he is only 21. Why is he in such a rush? I wonder if it's some sort of inheritance thing. After he graduates he has to get married and settle down to show his parents he is mature enough to run the business. Then they'll give him 10 million dollars. He'll take the money and run off leaving me after. Wait, what??! What am I think? This isn't some crazy soap opera and how could I possibly think Sterling would do something so terrible. I am a horrible person for even thinking that. He would hate my guts if he thought I didn't believe in his love. Just need to stop getting so worked about this little thing. We haven't even celebrated our six month anniversary yet. I was finally able to drift off some time around 1 or 2.

Next day I wake up groggy and not in the mood for any kind of bullshit from anyone. I head towards my class when I see Sterling standing by a door talking to some fake girl. She had huge silicone boobs, leggings that showed off her gigantic ass, bitch clearly wasn't wearing any underwear, and a dark tan. He seemed like he was enjoying himself though. His smile looked liked it was permanently stuck to his face. And I don't even want to start on her body, leaning into him and hand inches away from his dick. What a hoe. Just then Sterling's eyes catch mine.

"Hey Ad," he waves ferociously stepping back from the slut.

"Hey Sterling, who is your friend?"

"I'm Brittany and you are?"

She gives me the nastiest look for interrupting them.

"I'm Adrian."

"You play any sports? I haven't ever seen you around at games."

What a total hoe. Am I a nobody just because I don't play sports?

"Actually Adrian is a freshmen which is why you probably haven't seen him around. He does come to all the football games. Brittany is on the cheer team."

"Oh sorry, it's hard to notice anything when the game is so good. I guess I just look right past the pom pom queens."

She gives me an even nastier look and goes back to looking at Sterling with a smile and batting her fake eyelashes.

"I have to head to class, see ya Sterling."

I don't even bother addressing the tramp.

"Oh umm, okay. I can walk with you if you want."

"Don't bother."

I walk off with my head down. Rest of the day was pretty shitty. All I could think about was Brittany pushing her boobs against Sterling's chest and him getting tempted by her. Why am I this jealous? They were just talking and he loves me. I should trust him. Damn my insecurities. I wonder if I feel so worried about losing him because he's my first boyfriend. Would I feel this same way if he was my second boyfriend or third? I didn't talk to Sterling the entire night. I didn't want to get into some stupid argument. Better I cool my head and then talk to him.

****

"You didn't message me all day yesterday. Is everything okay?"

Sterling was waiting outside my first class the next day with a worried expression.

"Yeah I'm sorry, everything is fine. I was just busy."

"That's a relief. I was thinking that maybe you got jealous of Brittany."

"Oh"

"That's it? Oh?"

"The truth is I did but then realized there was no point because you love. Don't worry, I'm over it now."

"Well that was mature of you to think that way. You are completely right of course. Why would I want fake tits when I have a seductive boyfriend who is willing to covering his cock with a pink thong," he whispers in my ear.

"Sterling!!"

He bursts into laughter seeing my expression.

"Love you, get to class. I'll see you later."

He kisses my cheek bye and I happily waltz into class forgetting all my worries. This man would never hurt me I know. As soon as I lift my head to sit in my usual spot my eyes freeze.