My Greek God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello Adrian, long time no see," Ken smiles mischievously.

This cannot be happening to me! I looked around to find another spot to sit in, preferably one furthest away from him. Sadly the class was packed and the only seat was next to him. I would rather sit on the floor than next to this psycho. I reluctantly sit down without a hello back or even looking.

"You won't even say hi back?" He tiltes his head in a cocky way

"Why are you even here? Not that I am interested. It's just my polite way of asking when you would leave."

"Oh Adrian don't be so harsh. It distorts your pretty face."

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath.

"Mmm, don't get me thinking about your asshole."

"You son of a bitch, you realize that you were molesting me. You are lucky I didn't turn you in," I rage.

"Okay you are right. Lets start over then. I messed up and I want to...apologize. Maybe we can get coffee after class and I can help you understand more about me then. After that you can make your decision about continuing to hate me or possibly becoming my friend."

"Ha, are you fucking kidding me. I would never be friends with you after that. Plus Sterling is going to kick your ass after he finds out about you being here which you still didn't tell me why."

"I was sort three credits somehow and my advisor said I should probably take a general biology course so here I am. Besides I don't think Sterling would mind too much seeing we talk in class."

"What? What the hell are you saying?"

"You forgot didn't you? We have the same major so we obviously will end up in a couple of classes together."

"You are in the same class as Sterling?"

"Yup. Oh looks like he didn't tell you. Don't tell him I told you or he will get upset with me again. I want him to continue liking me."

"So last class we ended taking about cell structure. I want to review that a little bit before we continue on with our lecture today," the professor begins.

"So coffee Adrian?"

"In your dreams and that's my spot you are sitting in. Next class I want you as far away from me as possible."

I leave with a bitter feeling in my mouth. I need to have a conversation with Sterling.

******

"How could you not tell me?" I scream without giving any fucks that we were on the football field with the rest of the players around.

Sterling looks back stunned and embarrassed.

"Ken. He's in your class."

Hesitantly Sterling starts talking, "Ad. I-"

"You know what save it. You are talking to the guy who molested your boyfriend. I thought I could trust you. You kept such a big secret from me. Well now, you aren't the only one with him in your class."

"Ad. Wh-What the fuck do you mean by that," he nervously asks.

"He joined my biology class today. He even asked me to go get coffee with him. I said no before but now I'm debating if I should or not. After all if you can hang out with the guy who hurt me then it shouldn't matter to you if I do or not. I'll go tell him that I'll be more than willing to."

I turn around and leave the field without even looking back once.