My Half Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart is absolutely banging, my cock is rearing it's violent head and my breathing is really deep. Elle is laying there nude in front of me, and we just look at each other for a minute.

One of my hands hovers over her crotch, about a foot above, as I try to resist groping her as long as I can. "You are just as beautiful as our sisters are. Oh my god." My voice relaxes her as she starts to very slightly split her legs apart, teasing a tiny bit more of what hides within her black bush. As I kneel over her, my penis starts dripping tendrils of precum over her belly. She instinctively moves her hands over where my smegma cascades down on to her, immediately tangling the slimy fluid within her fingers. She exhales powerfully at the sensation of her brother's very own aroused penis dropping love slime over her.

I finally graze her leg nearest to me with my open hand, rubbing the top of her thigh up and down, making sure that the tips of my fingers glance her thick pubic forest enough to tug at her mound and genitals gently.

"Oh my god, I can't wait any longer!" Elle brings her slimed hand to her lips and smells my essence, it's thick sweet scent filling her nostrils and intoxicating her with my powerful pheromones. She begins mouthing my precum from her hand.

"Brother, please lets touch now!" She spreads her legs more, desire overcoming every other sensation.

"Yes, Elle, my lover." I take a thick wiping of my precum from my glans on to my middle and index finger, and cross them to mix the slime around and coat my fingers evenly. I drag my fingers over the top of my sister's thick bush, leaving a trail of clear slime down across it as my fingers follow down between her legs, only an inch away from her vagina. My other hand pulls her own hand away from her mouth and towards my long, fat penis above her. As I place her hand around my ample shaft, I bring my fingers up against her vagina.

"Yes.. yes.." Elle writhes immediately, trying to keep her gaze on her brother's magnificent phallus, with it's thick, visceral veins and glossy, dripping glans. She tenses and grips me tight as my fingertips brush her labia, pushing her hand back to my crotch and stretching my hood back really far. She sees the pink fleshy underside of my foreskin shine and realizes how hard she is forcing it back, so she brings her hand back to relieve the tension from the underside of my dick where the foreskin joins the glans. I visualize a picture of her labia by exploring the outside of her vagina with my fingers. She is so damn wet and sticky, my fingers slip themselves among her labial folds with grace and ease, which highly stimulates her pussy. I push my fingers inside her at last.

"Ooh, oohhh!" She can't take the pleasure of her brother fingering her pussy, her reaction being a thick, deep moan and to start pumping my cock steadily.

"Mmm," I deeply moan as her hand rails on my penis. "I am going to lay you now sis, I just can't wait any longer." I begin lifting my leg over to the other side of her and shift downwards so that my ass comes to rest near her knees. She continues her grip on my cock.

"Oh god yes, yes. Please yes..." She pines for her brother to lay into her. I lean forward so that my torso comes down on hers, and we start kissing rapidly and carelessly, sucking each others tongues, biting lips, fingers on each others genitals.

"Sis, I'm too hard, push me down and guide me inside." I allude to the fact my cock is pinned to my belly button and she needs to guide it downwards inside her.

She pushes my dick down into her bushy crotch, the underside of my penis feels her hard clitoris press into it. I just need to slide down a touch more and she can push my penis down between her thighs...

"Mmm, mm!" Her wails muffled by my tongue in her mouth as the tip of my big cock slips down over her clitoris and nestles among her thin, slippery labia. This brings her own hand to rest on her clitoris and she rubs furiously as I begin my forward slide, up her body that drives my cock between her vaginal folds.

Her soaking pussy wraps my shaft up in a hot embrace, her entire body spasming as her brother's big cock drives through her drooling pussy.

"Oh my fucking god yes," I moan in to her mouth between our aggressive kissing, almost euphoric at how yummy her cunt feels to my dick. I settle my cock fully in to her vagina and keep the pressure on for a short time while we nibble on one another's lips.

"My cock is in my sister," I exclaim, "Elle has her little brother's big cock all the way inside!"

"Yes I feel it, so deep and big, I love my brother's cock so much!" Elle revels in our filthy decision to fall in love with each other.

"I love your pussy Elle, I love this feeling of being inside you." I gaze at her before we ram our tongues in to each other again, and my body starts that all too well known reciprocating movement.

The sound of my big cock sliding in and out of my sister is loud and wet, she takes me inside so well and relishes every single time the tip of my cock slams at her cervix. She loves it so much I feel her legs wrapping around my waist and trying to get an even harder slamming deep inside her cunt.

"Nngh, you'll make me cum sis!" I warn her she is really working my cock well with her delightful vagina.

I look at her and she is actually cumming, her eyes roll back a little and her mouth locks half open, her hands press in to my back and her thighs crush my waist. She stops breathing for several seconds and I ram her hard and steady while she loses all motor function.

Each unique contour inside her pussy glides stiffly over my glans and shaft as I pound hard into her seizured body. I continue for as long as I can to give her the best, most powerful and long orgasm possible. Sweat is quickly building over my skin from the cardiovascular energy I am putting into her. After over half a minute her body gives in and her legs flop off from around my waist, crashing on to the mattress with a bounce as she barely manages a moaning wince of pleasure.

"Uhhhnnnn, mmmmh!" Elle flakes out underneath me as I hold her bottom lip between my teeth and slow my penetrations of her pussy down to a gentle rock. She is panting and sweating heavily, her orgasm was so powerful that she is fully flaked out on her back, with the best "fuck face" looking up at me that I have ever seen.

"That was fast Elle!" I tease her, and start licking the sweat from her neck and chin as I gently stroke the inside of her vagina with my rock hard penis. Her body twitches, the only reaction it can muster at the moment as her pussy feels my dick slowly widening it inside. It makes such a beautiful, juicy sound when I am slowly pushing my penis in and out like this.

"I'm not done with you sis, I am going to fuck your pussy all day, no, all week, to make up for all those years I should have been inside you."

Her response is all what she can manage, an exhausted pleasant hum of approval; "Mhmm."

I decide to pull my dick out and I start patting her clitoris with it. She continues twitching reflexively on each hit, and I swap from hitting her clit to massaging it and teasing up and down her slit with my glans. She is so soft and wet, my cock slips into her pussy so easily and sends deep sensations through my phallus into my gut and balls.

I decide before I fill her with a healthy load of sibling semen that I want to know her pussy taste in my mouth. I drag my tongue down her neck and over her boobs, and as I continue down her belly my downward slide draws my cock away from her labia. I see closely now, her bush is soaked with sweat and slime and her bright pink clit is more visible along with the rest of her vagina.

It's a special pussy with almost non existent labia majora, but plenty of inner labia minora that layer over her slit beautifully. Her slit lays slightly open since I jack hammered at it for ages, and I can see the deep red center of her pretty cunt.

I place my mouth over most of her slit and stick my tongue inside, collecting her smooth, sweet honey from in and around her pounded love cave. I swallow hungrily and continue mining her cunt with my tongue, only stopping to suck on her clit before returning to her honey flowing slit. She moans lightly and regularly, still exhausted but enjoying the attention from her brother.

"I need to plant my seed in you now sis!" I drive my body upwards over hers, running my nose through her wet bush and painting her belly with my tongue. I quickly seek her pussy with my cock, impatient to get inside her again.

"Oooh!" She manages a little more vocally, as my cock quickly penetrates her pussy again, just before my tongue dives into her mouth and my lips muffle her moans.

After a few minutes of riding inside her amazing cunt, I switch it up on a whim by flipping her on to her front, bending her legs apart to get her rotated as I continue to slam her cunt hard. In this position my cock seems able to go even deeper, pretty much to the hilt, and her asshole presents itself to me, winking as her body fully makes room for my fat dick on each thrust. Her abs fit in my hands nicely so I can really control the dive of my cock into her hot vagina.

"Aw, Hnn!" She blurts muffled expressive noises into the pillow, fully at the mercy of my penis bearing down heavily on her cervix. Her buttocks wobble as I slide in and out of my sister. Her slippery cunt is pushing me beyond that well known return point.

"I'm gonna cum inside you sis, urgh!" I warn her she is about to be filled with a load of semen from her brother. My cock overdrives and slams rapidly inside her fucked pussy. I keep the length of my thrusts as long as possible for maximum sensation, but as I come my pounding shortens in length and quickens in frequency. This is finally a dream come true.

I bite the thick skin on her shoulder as my hot semen floods her cervix. "Graaah!" I orgasm violently and my fingers press her abs, forcing her ass against my crotch and pressing my dick in to her depths.

There is little room for both my copious ejaculate and my penis inside her modest pussy, so after only seconds, the white creamy semen spits out of her cunt, seeping over her clit and messing up her black bush. She feels the thick warm fluid run over her clit and turns her head to look over her right shoulder, showing clear curiosity. I coat my finger with some of the escaping semen and place it on her upper lip. Our mixed scent races up her nose and she takes my finger in her mouth, working off my sperm and swallowing the small amount that was on my finger.

More semen pumps from my meatus deep within her female cave, pushing yet more thick white semen out over her blushing labia and clitoris. I take my finger from her mouth to collect more of the ooze. Then, to her shock she feels my semen coated fingers rub at her asshole.

With my other hand I prise apart her asshole and drip semen down inside her buttocks. I keep her twitching ass open and collect more semen from her labia on to my fingers before letting it drip down inside her. The white liquid looks yummy as it coats her deep red coloured hole. This time I grab my cock and mix it around in her cunt before lifting it out. Keeping her asshole open with my other fingers, I hold my dripping cock above her hole to pour lots of sticky semen inside her ass. It oozes of the tip of my cock as I point it at her asshole and she feels the warm sludge coating her insides.

She feels my fingers widen her asshole and then I press the tip of my slimy dick into her with a firm pressure. My cock sinks deep in to her asshole and we become still, my body laying over the top of hers, both of us panting for breath and losing consciousness. Her pussy spills cum over the sheet and I whisper as we fall asleep, "I love you sis."

12