My Half Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remy ducks her head under and starts sucking my balls, slurping the spit running down it from Lelu's throat fucking earlier. I push Lelu's ass down on to my cock and a slippery pop is heard as my meaty glans slips in between her tight labia, her first time with a cock inside her pussy that just makes her slip into a shattering orgasm, tensing in my arms, fingers pressing in to my back and pushing herself hard over my cock for the deepest sensation of sex. She can barely fit half of my length in to her inexperienced and tight hole. Remy was noticably more capable for my cock than this. Lelu is so tight we both feel the thick veins along my cock squirming under the pressure of her spasming vagina. I lick her mouth out deeply with my big tongue and she flakes with desire, sucking on my tongue and gyrating her ass as I gently pump her amazing pussy with my thick long cock. Remy eats the honey dripping down my cock over my balls as she tries to fit both my balls in her mouth for a good lick and suck.

"To the bed" I say in a gasp as Lelu catatonically smothers my lips with hers. I grab Remy's hand and walk to the only bedroom with a double bed – their mother's bedroom, leading Remy and stroking Lelu's ass, slowly drawing her off and on to my cock as we move.

I walk in the door and their mother is laying under the covers, fast asleep. My sisters gasp, surprised that she was there. I pull the covers back on the unoccupied half of the bed and set Lelu down in the middle, close to her mothers showing bare back and only panties on that I notice. Remy lays down next to Lelu as I start laying a series of good hard fucks in to my littlest sister. Her gasping breath is interrupted significantly with each powerful thrust I send into her. Their mother does not stir, so after a minute of rhythmic fucking with my little sister I start fingering Remy inside and on her clitoris, bringing her to the edge of orgasm when I pull out of Lelu, move across quickly engulfing Remy under my body and finding her pussy, wet and open for my cock to stroke it's way into. Fresh honey from Lelu gets in to Remy's pussy off my cock, she takes me deep inside and we kiss and stroke each other in blissful heaven while I keep Lelu in a state of elevated orgasm with my right hand.

"Who should I give my load to?" I speak quietly to my sisters, struggling to know who I want to come inside first. "I love you equally, I cannot choose.." I explain sliding my cock in and out of my older sister relentlessly.

"Fill Remy first, and let her spill it into my one afterwards..." Lelu says, having come up with the hottest finish anyone could think of, I nod and start to kiss her while still fucking Remy. I wrap my arms around Lelu while Remy wraps her labia around my shaft, I violate Lelu's ass and pussy with my fingers and her mouth with my tongue as I violate Remy with my cock. This amount of pure physical energy from my 2 sexy, fresh young sisters is tipping me over the edge. I look in to Lelu's eyes and whisper "I'm coming.. I'm coming inside our sister my love..." My thrusting gets faster and faster, Remy's eyes have rolled to the back of her head in sublime maximum orgasm as I pound her hot fleshy pussy, her nice plump breasts bounce each time my cock hits her cervix, I squeeze Lelus labia, breasts and buttocks and gently bite her lower lip, making her pass over into another world of orgasms.

I am far past the point of no return and thick semen races through my cock. Remy feels inside her pussy filling up suddenly as semen bursts copiously from my meatus into her deepest most sacred parts. I breathe heavy on Lelu, the heat coming from both of their pussies is seriously steaming up the room. I come to rest on top of them both, smooching with Lelu and with my cock lazily sitting all the way up Remy's hot, fucked cunt.

"Ok Lelu, time for a head stand so you can feel my semen inside your pussy too." I whisper.

Lelu adeptly loosens herself of my lecherous fingers that violate her and slips off the bed. In seconds shes performed a head stand and has spread her legs, making her pussy at the perfect height and easy access for Remy. We squirm to the edge of the bed, My cock still pulsing and lodged up Remy's vagina. I get on to my knees, lifting Remy into my arms so as to remain connected with our sex organs. I slide my legs off the bed into standing and loom over Lelu who is patiently waiting for my semen. Remy slides her hand over her own labia, ready to seal herself shut as I begin lifting her off of my cock.

A wonderfully wet pop sounds as my glans leaves her rich, engorged labia. She straightens her legs as I lower her on to Lelu, scissoring their legs together so that their vaginas seal together. As Remy's feet touch the ground perpendicular to Lelu's hands, their vaginas squish perfectly against each other, allowing Remy to slide her hand out from between them. They begin gyrating their hips together as I support them and Lelu begins to feel my semen flow down from inside Remy's pussy in to her own.

"Oh yes, brother's seed is coming in!" Lelu whispers delightedly as she feels my cum filling her up from inside Remy. Their labia squish and squirm over one another making the hottest noises known to man. I am still semi hard, so I push one of the gymnastic legs of Lelu down and step over it, where it springs back up and rests against my back. I now have easy access to Remy's asshole and start feeding my cock, still dripping with sticky mucus, in to her asshole. "Oh, Brother, yes..." She sighs in pleasure as she feels her ass fill with my wet and quickly stiffening cock. I start fucking her ass nice and steady as she finishes pouring my load in to Lelu.

"Uh? We are connected sis, where did he put his loving stick?" Lelu is confused as she knows that rocking motion of sex that started again but it can't be vaginal.

"Brother is in my bum, sis!" Remy whispers happily. I cup her wonderful breasts and get good position on her body, where deep thrusting begins and she moans deeply.

"Oh wow I want that too please brother..." Lelu asks in the sweetest politest way to be ass-penetrated by her brother, her voice squashed sounding while she balances upside down on her head.

"your front could barely take me sis, not sure about your back..." I explain, feeling pretty certain her ass would be just way too tight. My semen spills between their vaginas as I rock against my sister's ass nice and hard, she squeezes so tight on me and brings me to full hardness again inside her.

As I deeply massage inside Remy's ass with my cock I whisper in her ear "Shall I give our sister a chance?"

Remy sweetly turns her head and replies "Yes, her ass is right there underneath your balls, take her!"

I slide my cock completely out of Remy with a juicy pop and step around to her side now facing Lelu's upside down backside. Remy gyrates her pussy some more on Lelu's and my semen seeps between them and runs down Lelu's abdomen. I take a swab of bubbling cum from their velvety labias on to my finger and press it in to Lelu's asshole. "Ooooh!" she delights. She is so fucking tight, I need to work her ass a little with my finger. More of my semen is working its way out from between my sisters grinding vaginas, helping to soften Lelu's tight ass to give her half a chance of getting my cock in to it. "Ok Lelu it's happening now, there's no turning back..." I inform her of her impending ass adventure.

"Yes, uhh, yes..." She whinces as the tip of my cock presses up against her asshole, pressing into her several inches before her ass pops itself over my glans. I feel like I filled her ass to the max already, and only my glans has made it inside. "Sis, you'll feel a deeply soul shattering sensation travel in to your abdomen now.." I say, and sink my cock slowly and steadily down in to her buttress.

She breathes quickly and winces as my glans brushes heavily past every inch of her muscular, tight asshole. She takes me amazingly well, more deeply than her pussy could in fact. I work my way fully in to her asshole so that only a fraction of my shaft still sticks out. "Lelu is breathing fast, releasing a laboring, pleasured groan every time she exhales. "aaugh, aaaah, ooooh, ouuh," She can't help herself, this dark sexual magic taking hold in her very core as she feels her brothers big penis reach so very far inside her.

"Such a perfect little sis, you have me all the way inside and you are so tight.." I whisper down to her, fingering my sisters pussies and watching Lelu's ass dilate and push my semen quickly out of her pussy. It spills over her ass and my shaft, and as Remy lifts her pussy up and down long tendrils of white essences cling between those 2 wonderful sets of labia. I start the pumping motion on Lelu, keeping it deep with short movements, watching her asshole strain to contain my shaft, coating it in an oily shine.

"Ohhh brother, brother, yes..." She whimpers as she feels deep violation begin to quake inside her. I increase the distance and speed, and watch in wonder as she tightly squeezes on my cock with her ass, and I drop my shaft into her repeatedly and with no holds barred I am fully fucking her ass with the entire length of my penis while I suck remy's breast and rub her clit aggressively.

"There's only one love cave I haven't been in, Remy, your mouth..." I glance her down to Lelus pussy and a inch away the protrusion of my thick cock from her asshole, moving up and down with silken, oiled ease. Lelu is in a state of multiorgasm seizure, breathing quickly and shallowly along to the rhythm of my cock. Remy hops off of Lelu and kneels, quickly sinking her face into Lelu's messy vagina and taking big licks out of her semen laced love pot. Her nose inhales deeply the scent of a perfect penis in asshole richness. Lelu's almost blacks out from orgasm at the tongue in her pussy, the sisterly lips all over her labia and the big brother big monster pounding in her ass.

"This will taste amazing Remy," I say, lifting my hunking cock out of Lelu's twitching body and offering it in its slimy, sticky bubbling mess to Remy's face. Lelu slides out of her headstand and melts into the floor, utterly exhausted by the last few minutes of continuous orgasm. Remy's eyes twinkle up at me as she takes a moment to absorb the majesty and visceral beauty of her brother's glistening, long pulsing veiny cock, and the rich smell of sex that you only get from anal sex, saturating her lungs, hypnotizing her into a perfect bubbling desire of smut. Her eyes go into a focused distant gaze, staring like a doll at my cock. She raises her right hand and grasps me about a third of the way up my shaft, with a sticky slap noise as her hand clamps down and grips my cock. She leans into it, opening her mouth, and starts giving me the perfect blow job – her twisting hand pulling my shaft towards her mouth and her lips sucking into my meaty glans. Perfect contact with only the occasional deep sucking sound, she wanks me hard and sucks me like a porn star, with sticky high pitched sucking noises as my tip hits the back of her throat, she starts to moan, creating a rhythmical slapping gulping noise.

She starts to go harder and deeper with her mouth, and pulls back more fiercely on my shaft with every pump, revealing more and more of my uncircumcised penis head and the secret precum built up inside. This precum is probably the best taste for a girl to ever have, so she stops to flick my meatus with her tongue, making sure to get all the precum and taste it good. Wiping around the base of my glans with her tongue to collect the build up of precum inside my hood gives her a proper, complete taste of my love essences before she returns to working my shaft with her hand and bashing my cock to the back of her throat. Now she feels what's coming next, as my hand cups the back of her head. She makes encouraging gulping moans, wanting this to escalate. My hand pushes her head on to my shaft, asphyxiating her and getting my cock down into her neck, she feels me thrusting against her and my big glans popping into her food pipe. "Ag akh.." She can't breathe in the slightest and I press her face hard into my crotch, really feeling that ridged neck hole pass over my cock. Her hands grab my butt and she goes harder, trusting me to dislodge myself from her when I am ready. I feel her tongue exploring the veins on my shaft and it prompts me to give her some hard thrusts, my cock is tight down her throat and moves very little but she continues to press it down herself, her jaw as open as she can make it and her face as far into my crotch as possible.

Finally I push her back, feeling the tight pressure in her neck grab at my cock til the last possible moment before she lets me out, immediately gasping for air and coughing phlegm over my glans and shaft. She moans, wrapping her lips over my glans again, still coughing but unable to stop herself from gorging on my cock. I glance over to the bed as she repeatedly fucks her mouth with my penis. Their mother is stirring and rolls over, she will see her daughter ruining herself on the tip of my phallus now!

Her eyes drag open and she soaks in the scene for a moment incapable of processing what is happening. I pierce her eyes with my stare, and a longing look of desire. I always wanted to know the wonderful body that created these 2 perfect sisters of mine. Remy is gagging her self obsessively on my cock, totally oblivious to her mother's dreamy gaze. I place her hands under her pits and lift her face off of my cock, revealing my proud, steaming phallus fully to the mother. I clean Remy's face with my lips, sitting her pussy on to my cock and letting her take a few deep draws on it for her mother to see.

Yes, your daughter is addicted to having her holes occupied by her brothers big penis. Remy's eyes buried in my shoulder as she shakes into and orgasm on top of my cock again, I look into their mother's eyes again, showing her with my gaze that I intend on her curvy body immediately. She looks nervous, confused, aroused, with a slightly bemused and grumpy frown to boot. I lift her daughter off of my cock and place her at the foot of the bed, precum drooling from her pussy as she claws at my penis hopelessly and curls into a fetal position, coming down from another deep orgasm.

I climb on the bed on to all fours and caress their mother's face with my hand. She's warm and receptive to my touch, not flinching or signaling me off of her. I lean in for a kiss and place my lips over her big mature, liny yet plump mouth. She tastes sweet and her jaw loosens slightly, giving me a feathering of saliva from behind her big lips. I place my hand over her crotch, covered by her black mummy pants and feel her heat of creation. I noticed Lelu come around and claw up the side of the bed towards my rear. She shoves my hanging cock down her throat and tries to swallow me whole, hardening me and fluffing me perfectly for her mother. Her mother pulls her pants off and shows me her hairy pussy, so different from her daughters, matured with age and grace and giving birth. Her labia are big and dark, with a ruby cave entrance peeking out from between them. Her pussy is magnificently big and smells rich and hot.

I lick her neck, dragging my tongue down her voluptuous pectoral and across her left breast. I take her big dark nipple in to my mouth, both my sisters suckled on these big providing breasts, and I want to make that connection. I latch on to her nipple just right and my hand slides between her labia making a juicy sounding connection to her inner cave, wet and gaping, welcoming my hand easily in among the big accommodating labia that fold over my fingers as I move my hand around over her big pussy. She moans as I toy on her pussy and suckle at her fat breast. I moan deeply too, sending quakes through her torso as her youngest daughter feeds on my pre cum spilling cock. I pin my new lover to the bed, flick my tongue off of her nipple and reach for her mouth, diving into it with my tongue. Her curves and breasts roll and bounce as I tower over her hot, quivering body. Lelu feels me moving up the bed on to her mother and releases my cock from her mouth, leaving a lasting tendril draping from her lower lip to my glans. Her mother spreads her legs out and I withdraw what is 3 fingers I have by this point from inside her pussy. It's so plump and wet, she'll be able to take a pounding like her daughters can't imagine.

I take a moment to withdraw my sheath and show their mom my polished glans, coated thickly in my precum. I drag my tip over her clit and hole, pressing nice and hard against her pussy and watching her convulse at the invasion of her inner labia by my terrible hot meaty cock. Then I let go of my shaft and replace my hands under her back, coming to rest on top of her and feeling my cock bathing in the heat of her big wet cunt. Lelu watches as I lift my ass, priming my cock for perfect entry velocity in to her mothers vagina. Their mother and I take deep licks into each others mouths as she waits for me to dive.

Lelu sticks her tongue in my ass and pushes me down as hard as she can, and knows her success when she hears her mother call out and feels my deep grunt of pleasure rattle through her tongue in my ass. My cock plunges viscerally into the deep and hot hole below me. Their mothers pussy is heaven, it is so hot and wet, with big pillows of tight velvet massaging every place along my lucky cock. I kiss her madly and pump her pussy hard. She gyrates with me, taking maximum length maximum speed penetrations off my cock with total comfort and pleasure.

Lelu licks at my balls as they slap in to her mother's perineum. Her pussy squelches loudly every time I push my cock in to her, she so easily takes my full length and her big gaping hole is a gentle and wet tease on my whole penis. I lift my cock over to Jane's face and let her smell herself mixed with my dirty sordid cock smell. I wipe my honey covered unsheathed glans over her lips and she inhales deeply as it passes under her nose. The smell is rich in pheromones from inside her pussy and my cock and she opens her mouth so I can push my shaft into it. Lelu is eating her mother's pussy in some attempt to get a taste of my cock out of it. She gets oozings of her mother's honey mixed with the clear bubbling precum that continues to seep from my meatus. Jane begins to suck my cock and I hold my shaft steady so she can really work on my heated penis head. I stroke my shaft slowly so as to sheath my glans and unsheath it again inside her mouth, giving her the fleshy covered and the slimy covered versions of my cock to suck on. I take it from her mouth and slap her cheeks side to side with it and she tries to catch the big shaft in her mouth as I chastise her with it.

Remy has recovered from what was an awakening of sexual orgasm and is crawling along side her mother, Jane, who is mouthing my cock eagerly while Lelu buries her face in her mother's big wet pussy. Remy leans her face in beside her mother's so I give her a good firm slap around her face with my cock, poking it into her mouth and letting her suck a little before moving it and slapping her mother again. I offer the end of my cock between their faces and they cover it with their lips, jostling for position over the glans rather than settling for mouthing the shaft. I let them sort out their sucking order and of course Jane with her superior lip and mouth size gets the prize of pumping my glans over her tongue while Remy settles for sliding her tongue and lips up and down my shaft while covering it with her lips. Lelu is so into her mother's pussy she is at risk of pressing herself face first back to where she came from. This sends Jane in to orgasm and she lunges forwards, gagging on my cock and pushing Remy's mouth over my balls which she feeds into her mouth and sucks on. I thrust Jane's throat a few times as she comes hard and then rip my cock out her mouth letting her cough and splutter.