My Half Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climb off her and slide to her left side as Remy is on her right side. My balls pop from Remy's mouth and I quickly slide myself underneath Jane. With her on top of me, I push my cock between her legs and give Lelu a nice surprise of my cock interrupting her pussy eating binge. Before her eyes now a big dirty cock and pussy for her to feast on. I rock against Jane's ass causing my cock to slip in and out of her labia and drag across her clit. Lelu sucks my glans as it passes over Jane's clitoris, causing Jane to have a massive orgasm and scream and moan and writhe on top of me. Remy sucks on her mother's right breast and cups her left one, squeezing her nipple and increasing her orgasm intensity still more. I move my cock to her asshole and slide it in unexpectedly, making Jane orgasm still more deeply and push her ass into me loving the sensation of the thick wet cock inside her asshole. I pump her up and down giving her ass a really nice fucking with her buttocks bouncing off my abdomen. Our skin slaps together rhythmically and gentle wet noises come from her asshole sliding up and down on my cock.

I reach around to beautiful voluptuous Jane's pubic mound and slide my finger firmly down her clit and labia, splaying them apart for Lelu to stick her face further in to her mother's pussy hole. I balance Jane on my body bouncing her asshole off my cock while I free my other hand to press 3 fingers in to my sister Remy's wonderful wet juicy vagina. Remy rocks her pelvis back and forth on my fingers, creaming herself over my hand with lush precum from her horny pussy.

9 holes, each one unique and amazing, each one gained a taste for my thick shaft and precum spilling bulbous penis glans, mine to gorge my cock on forever. I rub Jane and Remy's clits with my fingers and feel their bodies quake in pleasure of repeated orgasm as Remy sucks on Jane's tits and Lelu licks deeply into her mother's wet spongy hole, feeling the thickness of my shaft pass by her tongue just the other side of her mother's vagina wall, deep in her asshole. Lelu can't help her innovative sexual nature and flips herself around, so that her mother can return the favour of eating her clean, nude pink slit pussy that wants stimulation back for all the tongue Lelu gave her mother already. I switch my rhythm so that my cock retracts from Jane's ass fully on each bounce, and then slides rapidly in to her pussy hole, brushing over Lelu's nose as she licks her mother's clit. Each bounce I use my hips to throw Jane up, allowing my cock to switch holes each time. Her ass and pussy are a perfect combination of tight, gripping sucking ass to soft, velvety massaging pussy. I am driven crazy by her beautiful holes.

A few times Lelu manages to catch my cock in her mouth instead of Jane's pussy. Lelu gets a strong thrust of cock in to the back of her throat and grips me tight with her tongue and sucking lips, tasting all the yummy ass and pussy honey and my precum flowing over my cock. I need to choose a hole to cum inside, I know Jane is a little old to have successful conception, but I really want to make her pregnant. "I want to make you pregnant Jane, your daughters are so perfect we should give you another one..." I angle my cock now so that it stays pointing straight up Jane's soft, welcoming cunt. I jackhammer her pussy with all my might and she shudders in to climax, becoming limp on top of my body as she writhes in pleasure. The perfect noises as my cock splats off her labia and travels the length inside her vagina are really sending me off the edge. Lelu watches in amazement as her mother's pussy is rapidly penetrated deeply and powerfully by her brother's amazing shiny pink shaft of love. The smegma is flying off Jane's pussy and splashing across Lelu's face. I start to come hard, Jane feels my body losing rhythm and tensing, she knows a male climax well and makes sure she keeps her pussy sliding up and down hard and fast on me to really build my orgasm up. Lelu grabs my balls and strokes them eagerly, and Remy licks my neck as I finger her pussy more, pressing my thumb over her clitoris.

Semen blasts from my cock into Jane, coating her big hole completely in white, odorous male essence. I hose load after load in to her beautiful vagina, so it begins to spill out over my shaft and over my balls, where Lelu immediately mouths it off me and swallows it proudly. Jane feels my cock throbbing uncontrollably as it tries to fill her with every last reserve of semen for a good chance at conception. I lay there helpless with Jane on top of me and Lelu on top of her, I am defeated sexually by these girls' unquenchable desire for my body.

After a little time Jane rolls off of me and causes my cock to slide out of her soft wet pussy. As she slides off of me on to my left side, with Remy on my right side, Lelu lands on top of me with her vagina in my face and straight away starts giving my cock a good clean with her mouth, swallowing the dirty mess of precum, semen and vagina cum joyfully.

"Aaahg" I moan, my cock still over sensitive from the strain of pumping so much semen in to Jane. Lelu plays with my big floppy wet cock like it's a lolly pop, sucking on it loudly and waving it around with her hand. She keeps the sheath back and waits for beads of cum to appear out of my meatus before shoving it in her mouth and sucking gently. I smell her pussy touching my chin, so sweet and rich, she's dripping nectar from it to show me how happy she is. I draw Remy in close for a cuddle and kiss, take my left hand, draw from Lelu's nectar well and introduce her honey between Remy and mine's lips. Then I realise my right hand is still inside Remy's pussy and do the same, lacing our lips with both my sisters pussy honey. I have an urge to fuck Remy so I roll on top of her and we end up in missionary, with Lelu between our legs to help out. Me and Remy are kissing non stop and all over each other, and I can't wait another second. I stick my flaccid, thick cock right in her perfect cunt and bite her lips just enough to make pain but not draw blood. She is turning me on so much she feels me grow inside again and we start rocking together, making my cock slip around inside her. I keep it deep and use short, strong thrusts to ram her cervix and gspot. She gasps in pleasure with her brother's glistening penis inside her and ramming her.

"Make me pregnant too my brother, please.." She utters each word as I press myself into her, holding her body tight to mine and biting her chin and neck. Lelu gets on her all fours and starts licking my asshole and balls to help me out. Remy and I writhe together for some minutes of the purest flame of sexual desire, almost violently thrusting our bodies together and hugging each other with all our strength.

I beckon Lelu over beside us, so she sandwiches herself between us and her mother and looks up at me as I fuck sister Remy. I look at her and continue to kiss and fuck Remy, but then seconds later I pull my cock from remy and move my body over the top of Lelu. My cock bears down between her legs as I continue tonguing Remy in her throat and Lelu feels my well lubricated fat dick slide down over her clit, spreading her labia and sinking through them in to her tight juicy vagina. "Mmm aaah!" She delights at getting her pussy filled with brother dick again and rocks her ass up and down to move my cock inside her. Me and Remy continue licking each other out and Lelu gasps happily as I start pumping her little cunt with my spoiled shaft.

"You both feel so perfect, I wish I had 2 cocks..." I whisper in between breaths of loving kissing with Remy.

"Do us one at a time brother..." Lelu the clever sexy girl strikes again. I lift her up with one hand behind her back and my cock up her pussy and place her gently on top of Remy. I slide Lelu up a bit, unsheathing my cock from her lovely hole, so her butt is on Remy's tummy and I can clearly see and get to both of their vaginas. Their legs drift apart giving me easy room move between them. Having just stopped from fucking Lelu I push my cock into Remy with a satisfying squelch, her vagina so ready and still a bit stretched from all the sex already done. My cock goes in nice and smooth but as soon as I hit her cervix I pull it out and put it straight in to Lelu. She splurges with a nice wet pop each time my glans penetrates past her labia and down in to her smooth vagina.

Lelu's head rests beside Remy's on the bed, Remy's hands are cupping her sisters breasts and my belly rubs off on her abdomen as I bang their vaginas one after the other taking one single penetration each time, creating a cluster of tendrils of slime and precum between their hot pussies. I bite Lelus neck and lick her face, and move to Remy to do the same. They love that feeling of my cock pushing in to them and the sound as the connection is made and lost between our sex organs.

"Lelu I am going to cum inside you, it's your turn to have your pussy filled directly from my dick." She giggles happily as I lick her neck and start giving her repeated thrusts without switching back to Remy.

"Ohhh yes, yes.." She mutters with giggling pleasure interrupted with my fast thrusting of her lovely little pussy. Remy drips pussy phlegm on to the bedsheets from the neglect of my penis not being inside her and staying in Lelu. The slap slap slap sound of my relentless hammering of my littlest sisters cunt is a huge turn on to everyone. Lelu's labia have gone from light pink to an engorged ruby with such arousal and stretching from my cock inside her. She cums hard and starts squirting, liquid rushing from inside her pussy and flashing hot over my balls and dripping over her pert ass down on to Remy's crotch. I stop for a few seconds to slap Lelu's clit with my throbbing shaft before shoving it back inside her and ramming her as hard as I can. Her cervix resists my glans only barely and her gspot is completely stimulated by the wide veiny shaft passing throughout it inside her soft tight vagina. She keeps squirting soaking my balls and lubing her sisters abandoned vagina really well.

"Aaaah aaaaa!" She yelps in pleasure at the unrelenting fucking I give to her now. "Here it comes little sister, you get my big load now!" I groan out words as I start to cum, and her over sensitive pussy feels my semen rushing through the soft pipe on the underside of my shaft. "Ohhh!" She realises how much nicer it is to get a fresh load of cum directly from her brothers cock instead of sloppy seconds from her sister's vagina, which was still really hot but not even close to the real deal. "Raaagh!" I make her feel overpowered with a roar and a final few hard thrusts to really test her little pussy out. Lashings of white semen coat her vaginal wall, kept from escaping by her tightness and my girth working together. She feels me pressing into her perfect honeypot, the glans of my penis spreading my semen around her soft tight walls of pussy silk.

"Good sis take it all in!" Remy whispers enviously as her little sister gets her fair share of brother cum inside her. I sit upright on my knees with my cock sticking in to Lelu, finishing my ejaculation in her and getting my breath back. I gently rub her clit with my thumb and look at her labia as they pathetically wrap around my shaft that sticks so unmercifully far in to her slim pussy. I can feel her twitching inside as she orgasms from the invasion of my penis and my seed.

Lelu's pussy can't take much semen before it starts bursting out over her inner thighs and on to the bed sheets. I keep my cock deep in her small hole and give her every drop of my seed as it makes a smelly hot mess all over the bed under us. I kiss her hotly violating her tongue with mine and press her delicate torso into mine squashing her breasts against my muscular chest. I feel dizzy from all the sweet pussy action, the smell of 3 hot aroused vaginas thickens the air along with oozings of my thick smelly semen, the beautiful sex stench is enough to choke your lungs. I gently lift Lelu off of my cock, making a sticky slime noise as her labia snap together the moment my glans comes out followed by seepings of pure white semen dripping from inside her.

I lay her carefully on the bed, kissing her softly on the lips as she drifts in to post sex bliss. The three wonderful females, Remy, Lelu and Jane, laid out on the bed left to right, naked, violated, satisfied, are the purest focus of my lust. We are all ready for a snooze, so I tuck myself between Jane and Lelu, spoon backwards in to Jane's warm embrace, and pull Lelu and Remy up against me, spooning them both and putting my arms over their hot steamy naked bodies, pressing Lelu into my man meat that comes to rest between her legs, rubbing her labia and pushing through to touch between Remy's cute soft butt which she presses into me as we drift off.

The best sleep in my entire life is had sandwiched between pure female womanly softness and scent. My cock hardens several times through the night, teasing Lelu's pussy lips apart and growing into Remy's asshole. Jane's arm rests around my flank and delicately fondles my empty balls to encourage more semen to be created for the following days activities. As we all lay spooned together on our sides with my left arm reaching across my sisters flanks and coming to rest over Remy's pubic mound, stroking at her soft clitoral hood and silky abdominal skin.