All Comments on 'My Halloween Pony Ride'

by Kathy Gray

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Now that made MY eyes water ;) ! What a fascinating experience, but, I have to say, one I don't think I'll try myself - thanks for the knickers-wetting read, though!

DawnslaterDawnslaterabout 11 years ago
A Lot Of Money

Who were these guys with all the money - congressmen? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Editing

You need someone to edit this. It is a great story, just some punctuation where it is not needed and some capital letters not needed. some of the broken paragraphs can be put into one paragraph.

trilhaartrilhaaralmost 11 years ago

WOW ! and R-E-S-P-E-C-T ! ! !

I'm sorry to say this, but I would have loved to have seen that!

I would have been the 'jerk' in the audience jerking off...!

I've seen clips of similar events. I didn't realise it was that intense!

Awesome... Thanks for sharing.

(I would have used the money to pay off the two guys to grab the dominatrix and give her a taste of her own medicine... *wink*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Riding the pony, then hinting to some mild clit punishment, adds up to a 5 star submission!

Genital masochism rocks most submissive male's collective world! Eye-watering; if in control of either enforced masturbation or painful electric stimulation, Kathy's 'BDSM' experiments were mild, in comparison to her growing list of 'CFNM' addicted readers.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70about 10 years ago
Anyone who goes through that deserves 5 stars ...

A tribute to your strength and endurance, which I greatly admire. I'm glad I didn't see that ... It was hard enough to read. I like sex to 'Hurt So Good', but intense physical pain is not my style; however, to each his own. I'm glad you came through the experience okay and applaud your exhibitionism! You go girl!!

Kathy GrayKathy Grayalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Yes Sir. You are right !

This is Kathy. In answer to the person that said the writing styles are different in this story from my other two flashing stories. Yes! I did write the Halloween Ride story and I had it posted on a yahoo group I used to have. Someone took the story off the yahoo group and re-wrote it as it is now. Quite by chance while surfing the net I stumbled onto Literotica and decided to read some of the stories. When I seen the title I was sure it was mine. After I read it I knew it was mine only it had been changed. I contacted Literotica and proved to them it was my story. Literotica asked if I wanted it to stay published only in my name and I agreed. So Sir. You are right. BUT! It did get me into writing about all the different sexual exploits I have done so far in my life. When I get to the timeline in my life where the Halloween ride took place I'm going to re-write it in my words. You are one sharp reader Sir.

Kathy Gray

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 10 years ago
I'll save mine

I'll save most of my comments for the stories you have written. This was a humdinger of a story though. I bet you will improve upon it and make even sexier when you give us your original version. It is easy to see from the broad outline of the events you dealt with in riding the pony that, while you suffered, you enjoyed the ride after.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Damn, Sam! Can't say I've ever seen, or participated, in a scenario this .... harsh for lack of a better word.

markledeuxmarkledeuxover 8 years ago
Amazing and erotic

I loved the story, wooden ponies are fascinating - and so well written, thanks Kathy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think that...

...English is not your first language and that you should get an editor. But you really tell a good story. It is disjointed as hell. Also you capitalize words at random.

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Brave Foolish Girl!

Great Money! Sounds Like You Got Done By A Pro! You Were Hurt But Not Hospitalized! She Knew Her Stuff! Your Already Thinking About Doing It Again! Well On Your Way To First Class Pain Slut! Enjoy! Write More!

harc70harc70almost 3 years ago

Wow!! Great story!! Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been edited some over the years since I first read this elsewhere. She left out the fifty and one hundred dollar bills left on her sollen private parts. Over 3500 dollars' worth! Nice work if you can get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous