All Comments on 'My Hands My Sister'

by aleaffalls

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Erotic

Wow!! Nice pace to get your readers wanting more.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Lovely piece.

Thank you.

aleaffallsaleaffallsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Chapter 2 coming soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gorgeous.

Gorgeous - beautifully paced, both realistic and exciting. I think you are a good new talent. (And, irrelevantly, I hope your story corresponds to your experience and you are getting some cute sister action as a reward.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

This is a truly lovely story, I hope there is more to come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but...

The writing skill is clearly there, and both the premise and characters are both believable and hot. But, I feel like there were missed opportunities for tension throughout the story if it had been allowed to draw itself out. Ultimately it's just my personal taste, but it seemed like it was going to be a nice gradual crumbling of barriers, when those barriers then ended up toppling in the span of a couple paragraphs. It was hot and well-written nonetheless.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Switched gear rather abruptly

I have to agree with the previous commenter: I liked the story a lot, but it did hit the gas pedal rather too swiftly in terms of the relationship between Jess and Steph. It would have been better to keep the tension mounting and end Chap.1 with Jess struggling over her feelings for Steph, then open it out in Chap.2.

aleaffallsaleaffallsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks fir the comments Erotonaut and Anon: points taken. Pacing. Got it. I think the girls (and I) just got carried away in the moment ;-)

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Something different and oh so HOT!!!!. Thanks for sharing.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Great read

Hehehe...I tend to disagree with others about the pacing, I thought the story flowed quite well. I felt you set the stage for Steph nicely on the trip home from the hospital with her distant looks for when she had to help her in the bathroom. I also thought that the lack of the story being hardcore off the word go and throughout, kind of refreshing. Looking forward to chapter two! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely

You did great, I like the original idea with her wounded hands bringing the sisters closer. You have a very natural and believable style with just the right balance between action and emotion.

I agree with the other posters about the confession and the final act feeling a little rushed. Maybe Stephanie was just a bit too bold there.

But I loved those little moments the siblings shared before that, like the hug outside the car and Steph catching Jess liking her scent. It's little things like that that make this story most enjoyable.

-- YT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story & theme

Very nice story theme & interesting scenario. Very nice descriptions & feelings. Like some of the other comments, I too believe that a slower incremental progression would make it hotter with the anticipation and build-up (especially from the "hug" moment where she first felt something). LOVED the sudden explosive action & climax in the "wipe scenario". :) Keep it coming since you could go so many ways with this. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic Aleaffalls. Very well written, you took us gebtly, almost tantalisingly on step by step th the climax, or rather to Jessy's climax. Got to go and read the next part.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I don't normally read girl-girl stuff (I much prefer to watch it! LOL) but this was fucking awesome! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i want more! Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous