My Hearts Desire, Sort Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream!, I thought as my hand moved quickly to my groin. I found a smoothly shaven area that had no penis, 5 inch or otherwise. I did feel, (my vision was somewhat blocked by my chest), soft folds of skin with no penis or testicles that I could find. I felt my hips were at an odd angle and realized that my ass was holding them up further off the bed.

It was just a dream! I cried, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and realizing my feet did not contact the floor as soon as they should have.

I looked down and saw small dainty feet with toenails carefully colored to match my fingernails. The leaning down to look nearly pitched me on my nose as my chest, errr breasts, almost pulled me forward. I caught myself and staggered a little, heading towards the small bathroom and its mirror.

The face that greeted me was my face, if I was the hottest sister I could every have imagined having. The hair was the color of strawberries and smelled faintly of them also. The eyes were a startling violet blue, Liz Taylor eyes, I thought to myself. My nose had shrunk to a small feminine ideal.

My lips, full, farily wide, wide enough to suck a 8 inch cock? I wondered? Why was I thinking about sucking an 8 inch cock? It was at that point that there was a loud knocking on my front door.

Oh my god, Carl was coming over to let me look at his car. He had been having problems with it starting and wanted me to check it to see if I could figure out what the problem was. I had offered to help him when he mentioned the problems he had been having on colder mornings.

"Shit" I said out loud.

I realized my voice was now higher pitched and much more melodious than I had ever heard it be. I looked frantically around and found a large T-shirt and pulled it over my head. My tits made two very large mounds in the front. I felt my head being pulled and realized I had caught my hair in the T-shirt when I pulled it on. I reached between my neck and my hair and pulled it out letting it fan out behind me and feeling it just touch the top of my ass. The T-shirt covered all the essential parts and all I really wanted to do was to tell Carl to go away so I could figure out what had happened.

The knocking continued as I walked warily towards the door. I cracked the door open about 4 inches and looked up into my old friends face.

"Hello, I am sorry, Aaron is out right now, he asked me to tell you he would take a look at your car some other time", I said quickly.

I tried not to reveal any more of my self than absolutely necessary.

I saw Carl's face take on a look of amazement. "Wow, Aaron never told me he had a friend like you!"

"My name is Alice", I said, "Aaron and I just met last night but he had to go as soon as he woke up."

"Did he say where he was going or how long he was going to be gone?" Carl asked, a note of concern moving through his voice. "It is not like Aaron to take off suddenly."

Carl eyed me with a bit of hesitation.

"Can you please come back later" I begged. I did not want to open the door more.

"Something is not right about this" Carl said, sliding his foot in between the door and the door frame.

"Please leave" I said, as Carl forced the door open and got his first really good look at me.

"You look a little like Carl's hot sister, if he had one" said Carl. Carl looked even more confused. "Are you with Carl or are you a relative of his?"

I noticed Carl's eyes undressing me, not a very hard task as my nipples had popped out a bit and the T-shirt only came down to my upper thighs.

"Aaron and I are very close" I dithered, feeling a sudden flush as I realized Carl's cock was creating a bulge in his jeans.

"If you and Aaron are so close then where is he?" Carl said.

Carl was getting that suspicious concerned look on his face again. Carl's eyes dropped to my nipples, very apparent through the thin fabric of the T-shirt and the tone of his voice changed.

"Can you please tell me what is going on? I am worried that something has happened to Aaron and that you know what that is."

Carl's voice took on a little hungry tone. That tone touched something inside me. I felt things I had never felt before. My vagina felt warm and a little moist, and my nipples seemed to become even more erect. I felt something below where the base of my penis used to be that reminded me of what the head of my penis felt like when it was pushing against my underwear when a particularly appealing lady walked by.

"I am sorry but you would not believe me if I told you" I said.

I started to slowly back up from the door, putting some distance between Carl and I.

"Try me, I do not want to have to call the police, but I am about to do that if you do not tell me something that would change my mind," said Carl.

"Ok, Carl, have a seat", I waved Carl towards the one chair I had that sat in front of my desk.

I sat on the bed facing him.

"So what happened to Aaron?" Carl asked.

"I am Aaron, Carl, something happened to me yesterday, and I woke up this way" I said.

I got it out quickly, before I could think about how unlikely it sounded.

"Then why did you say your name was Alice?" said Carl, looking like he was trying to trap me into a confession of murder.

"Because I am Alice, kind of, but I was Aaron before this happened to me" I said.

Carl got a confused look on his face. "That does not make any sense, you are either Aaron or you are Alice, which is it?"

"This is going to take a bit if you want the whole story, would you like a beer?" I said.

Carl shrugged, "Sure, why not." I got off the bed, bounced was probably a much better word for what I did, and walked across the short distance to the refrigerator and opened it, getting out two beers. The cold from the fridge caused my nipples to pop up again and I sighed as I closed the refrigerator door and handed Carl one of the beers.

Carl's eyes got that hungry look again but I tried to ignore it as I opened my beer and watched as Carl opened his and took a drink. I also took a drink from my beer and proceeded to tell Carl everything that had happened to me yesterday and what I remembered from the dream I had last night.

"Can I see the statue?" Carl asked.

I wordlessly picked up the small statue and gave it to Carl. As I was passing the statue to him our fingers touched and a tingle jumped between us that made my vagina feel empty and my lips feel like they wanted to kiss something.

Carl seemed to feel something also, but shook his head and examined the little leprechaun statue. He looked at the bottom and saw the small letters engraved into it.

"Hey there is this also" I said. I rummaged in the trash and found the little packet that had contained the gray powder.

I turned around and realized Carl's jaw had dropped open and that his eyes were burning with something I had never seen before. Oh shit, I thought, I must have mooned him when I bent over to pick this up out of the trash. Carl seemed to catch himself and then took the little packet and examined it.

"Everything matches what you told me, Alice, errr Aaron, oh shit I don't know what to call you." moaned Carl.

"I am glad you actually believe me". I said.

"I am not going that far" said Carl, "but unless you have killed Aaron after pumping him for all his personal information and for some reason want to impersonate him then I can not see any reason you would be lying to me."

I could see Carl struggling to sort things out in his mind as I sat back on the bed. "So you are completely a woman now?" Carl asked.

"Yes, as far as I know, I just woke up about 15 minutes before you knocked on my door and I was just starting to try and sort things out when you showed up.

:That dream you had, what did the leprechaun say about being ready when you answered your door?" Carl asked, a trace of the hunger in his eyes again.

"He said he was changing me so I would enjoy what was going to happen" I said, my face reddening as I began to realize what that something might be.

"And why did you ask for a 8 inch penis, why not a 7 or 9 or any other inch penis", Carl asked?

"Well, when I though of the kind of penis I would like to have I thought of you, and how you always had ladies on your arm whenever you went out. I remember from high school that you had an 8 inch penis and so I guess it was your penis I was thinking about when I asked for one", my jaw dropped open realizing what I had done to myself.

"So, you have wanted my penis since high school?" Carl asked.

"No no no, that is all wrong. I wanted to have my penis be big like yours so I could have more luck with the ladies", I said.

"You know, in all the stories I have ever read about wishes, the person who is granted the wish always has the meaning twisted so it is not at all, or not quite what they wanted." Carl said. "But from what you have said, the leprechaun thought he was doing you a favor by changing you to what you now are."

"Let me try something," Carl said.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, suddenly flushed and realizing that hunger was back in Carl's eyes and voice.

"Come here", Carl commanded.

Almost with out conscious thought I got to my feet and padded over to where Carl was sitting. Carl reached out and slowly stroked my hair. I felt tremors in my body as his hand, strong but gentle, brushed my hair.

Carl then slowly moved his hand over the contours of my face, touching the skin, now smooth and soft. I felt my nipples harden as Carl touched me and my legs were frozen, I could not move if I had wanted to.

"Ah I am beginning to understand", Carl said.

There was no confusing the raw need in his voice now or the fire in his eyes. Carl's hands traced the outline of my shoulders, moving down my arms, to my hands. He held the hands, massaging my fingers in his large hands, making me feel all tingly.

"I do not know what I am feeling, it is so strong, I feel like I want you to touch me all over" I whispered.

Carl's fingers were entwined with mine, as I raised our hands to my breasts. "Touch me Carl" I said.

Carl looked like a kid who was just told he could have anything in the candy store. The hunger was mixed with amazement as his hands cupped my breasts through the thin fabric of the T-shirt. I left his hands on my breasts as I reached down and slowly raised the T-shirt. Carl moved his hands away, letting me pull the T-shirt up over my head, my Strawberry colored hair being lifted and then flowing back down where it tickled the top of my ass.

Carl's hands immediately went back to my breasts and his thumbs massaged my nipples, making them stand up even higher, the skin of the aureoles itself raising up and swelling.

"You are so fucking hot!" Carl moaned, his hands drawing me closer to him.

His lips locked on one on my nipples and my legs felt like rubber as he suckled gently. I felt his hands tracing the outline of my hips, then one hand moving to the soft folds of the skin where my former penis and testicles used to be.

Carl placed a knowing finger between the folds and I realized that I was not only moist I was wet down there.

Carl's finger slipped easily into me as my back arched at the sudden penetration. Carl's thumb found that small bit of skin that reminded me of the head of my penis and pushed in on it slightly. Stars swam in my vision as my legs begin to give way. I felt Carl catch me and carry me quickly to my bed, placing me gently on the covers and looking down at me with what I know knew was lust.

What I did not know was that I was returning that look. My violet eyes were blazing and my nipples where hard and extended, my pussy lips were puffy and glistening with the lubrication from my vagina.

My clit, had also engorged, my legs moved, coming together in an attempt to massage my own woman bits.

"If I have ever seen a girl more ready for sex, I can not remember it," Carl crooned.

Looking down at me. Carl must have realized that he needed to do something as he kicked off his shoes and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He peeled off his pants and his socks and then pulled his boxers down, and kicked them away from his feet.

I saw his cock spring up as soon as it was released from his boxes. I suddenly knew what I wanted more than anything, that was Carl's 8 inch cock. I levered myself up and grabbed for his cock, swaying in the air before me, and explored its length and end. I ran my fingers over the smooth skin of Carl's balls and felt saliva welling up in my mouth like I was getting ready to eat something delicious.

"I really would like to suck your cock , if that is ok with you?" I said, looking up at Carl.

"Oh god" Carl closed his eyes.

I took that as assent and lowered my lips to the head of his 8 incher. I let saliva flow over my lips , bathing his cock in it. I licked up and down the shaft, coating it in saliva and letting my small hand pump the shaft near its base. I then made my lips into a O and lowered them over the head, sucking gently. The explosion of pleasure, taste, smell, made my body want more. I pushed forward, gagging slightly, but trying to relax. As soon as I thought of relaxing it was as if my gag reflex vanished. I felt Carl's hand on the back of my head and the gentle push told me he wanted me to take all of him I could.

I bobbed my head up and down, letting his cock head move further and further into my mouth and then my throat with each bob. I suddenly realized that my lips were touching Carl's pubic hair and I moaned, in surprise. That moan caused my tonsils to vibrate and I felt Carl's body stiffen slightly.

I then hummed on purpose. Each time I bobbed my head down I hummed as Carl's cock head moved into my throat.

"Oh so good, so fucking good, oh my God that is fantastic, you are a natural cock sucker" Carl moaned.

I reached up under Carl's balls and massaged the smooth skin between the balls and his ass. I felt a strong pulse there and felt his cock jump.

"I am going to cum, I am going to cum I am going to cum" Carl said.

I looked up into his face and saw an amazing sight. His face contorted with pleasure, his body straining and about to erupt in my mouth. I dropped one hand to my pussy, yes, MY pussy, and fingered the small bit of sensitive skin I felt down there.

I moved my fingers to my pussy hole and they came away slippery, I used that lubrication on the small sensitive area of skin, MY clit, and felt Carl's cock erupt into my throat and mouth. My fingers were flying back and forth across my clit as his cum flowed into my stomach and mouth.

Carl's hands were now slowly stroking my hair as my fingers continued to flick my clit, my hips moving, as I felt the first wash of pleasure take me. Carl's cock popped out of my mouth as he reached down to massage my nipples as my orgasm flowed over me, my first cum as woman.

Chapter 5

My second

Carl laid down beside me, his body slowly recovering as I let myself flow onto my back.

"That was the most fantastic blow job I have every had" Carl said. "Where did you learn to do that? Where you gay and sucking cocks as a man?" Carl wondered out loud.

I smiled, laughing slightly, "No, Carl, I was not gay, at least not that I knew of. I never sucked a cock or anything like a cock before now. I think we might owe my skill that that little leprechaun, bless his little heart. I started to gag and then I told my self, relax, and suddenly my gag reflex just vanished. Feeling you so deep in my mouth and throat just seemed right." I mused,

"I just had my first orgasm as a woman, thanks to your cock in my mouth and my fingers on my clit."

"I am glad you enjoyed your self, but maybe it is time I showed you a little more attention." Carl said.

I looked at Carl's limp cock, and said, "You look like you might need to rest a bit", I said, smiling.

"My tongue is not all that tired" Carl said. "I want to return the best favor I have ever received to someone I hope to become very close to in the very near future."

"I feel just fine at the moment," I said, my body warm and my pussy still wet from my orgasm.

"Perhaps, but I think that body of your may surprise you, if there was ever a woman who deserved multiple orgasms, you are one of them." Carl said, grinning.

"Multiple orgasms?" I said, "But only women, oh, wait, ok, ah I see what you mean" I said as Carl begin to move closer to me.

I wondered what he was planning on doing when he ran his fingers through my hair and then lowered his lips to mine. I had not done a lot of kissing as Aaron, but the brush of Carl's lips on mine was like a jolt of warm energy flowing through me.

"Mmmmmm, I liked that" I breathed, as Carl once again lowered his lips to mine.

The kisses became deeper, my lips parting, and I felt the tip of Carl's tongue moving between them. My mouth treated that tongue like a small cock and I sucked on it, letting my tongue touch it and swirl lightly across it. I felt Carl's hands on my shoulders and then felt them move down to my breasts, his thumbs tracing small circles in the aureoles around my nipples.

I shivered as I felt my nipples lift up the tender aureoles becoming engorged and the nipples standing up even higher. My hands went to the back of Carl's head, holding it and letting me press my lips against his, tilting my head to give us the best access to each other.

The kiss broke and I gasped, not realizing I had never really been kissed with true passion like that before. The look in Carl's face seemed to indicate something of the same.

"I never felt such a hot warm sexy kiss before, can I have another?" I asked.

I smiled up at Carl. "Yes" he said simply, and lowered his mouth to mine again.

This continued for some time, and I could honestly say my mind just turned off or maybe, became so focused on the feelings that I stopped thinking. It was some minutes later that I realized that Carl's cock had begun to swell again.

I pulled Carl towards me and moved my body so it flowed under his, wanting to feel that cock in a certain warm slippery and empty place. Carl felt what I was about to do and smiled.

"First I get to taste that pussy of yours. After all, it is brand new and might have something wrong with it. It needs a close visual inspection" Carl said, kissing the end of my nose.

I giggled and watched as Carl positioned himself with his head moving towards my pussy. I wondered what it would feel like. Carl did not dive right in, but started kissing my knees, front and back, and stroking my calves and shins with his hands.

My toes curled slightly as I felt his lips moving up my thighs. "So far I can report that your pussy appears to be 100% ok!" Carl said with mock seriousness.

"I am aaa ooo ahhh ohhh, so glad aaa to ummmm hear that", I stuttered, feeling Carl's lips brush my pussy lips.

My hands went to Carl's head, my fingers stroking his hair as he continued to kiss all over my pussy. He seemed to be avoiding my clit though. I then felt his tongue moving my pussy lips aside and felt it licking between them, dipping into my vagina and then moving up past where I think I would pee, then up almost to my clit.

The bastard was still avoiding my clit. I felt Carl's hands move up and begin stroking my breasts again, as his lips sucked on my pussy lips. I felt his tongue pushing on the inside walls of my pussy, and I realized my clit was connected to those areas in some way, as it throbbed a little as he did this.

"Oh yes, yes " I crooned, feeling my legs raise up a bit, not even realizing this gave Carl better access.

I then felt Carl's lips move over my clit and suck gently. Stars burst in little swirls all around me as my back arched and it felt like an electric shock had moved through my body. When my body stopped feeling like it had been jolted by electricity I noticed Carl had again started kissing and licking around my clit and not on it.