My Hearts Desire, Sort Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my pussy wanted something more than Carl's tongue in it. "Please lover, can you fuck me with that 8 inch cock of yours?" I begged, feeling very empty and desperately wanting to have my pussy filled with his cock.

"Are you sure?" Carl asked?

"If you do not fuck me right now I am going to go out on the street and drag the nearest semblance of a male into this room and fuck their brains out!" I shouted.

Carl moved his body on top of mine and took his cock in his hand and slowly rubbed it over my pussy lips and clit. I jumped as his cock head touched my clit and then squirmed, trying to get the head into my vagina.

"Easy easy, you might not be able to take it all at once" Carl said, concentration filling his voice. I suddenly realized that Carl actually cared about not hurting me and with that realization a gush of pussy juice flowed out of my pussy and bathed the head of Carl's cock.

I reached down between us and guided Carl's cock head to my entrance and looked up at him with pleading in my eyes. "Please put it into me. I want to be a woman, I want you to make me a woman. I want your hard cock buried in my wet juicy pussy and I want you to fuck my brains out!" I said.

Carl slowly leaned forward, his cock pushing the lips of my pussy apart and then pushing against my inner lips. I felt them resist him slightly , but the lubrication was so slippery that the head of his cock popped inside me and I gasped. Oh god it was so big, but oh so so right. I saw Carl's face scrunched up in concentration as he held himself from plunging in any further.

"I can take it, please, take me Carl, make me a woman" I breathed, my breath coming fast.

"Ok, Alice, and it is Alice I will call you, as you are the hottest, sexiest horniest woman I have ever known."

With that Carl leaned forward and I felt his huge cock pressing into me deeper, and deeper, then moving out a little and then going a little deeper and suddenly I felt his pubic hairs pushing against my pussy lips. "You have all 8 inches of me!" he said, his face looking like he was trying to keep from moving too fast.

"Then fuck me you hot stud, you 8 inch cock man, make me feel what it is like to be loved by a horny man who needs to sink his cock balls deep into a horny woman" I cried.

Carl lifted my legs, and placed his arms under them, supporting them and raising my hips to an angle that allowed him full access to my pussy. Carl fucked me. He pulled out a little, then drove in, and did it over and over again.

My legs were shaking with the thrust and my 38DD were flowing towards my chin and then back down my ribcage as my body became a willing receptacle for the the fucking I had asked for and was getting.

"Cover me baby, I will not break, come here" I said I as I reached up and drew Carl's body to lay on me, my legs curling around his butt as my hands moved up and down his back.

I felt my face smiling, my eyes were closed as I felt every nerve in my body wanting to take and please and be pleased by Carl's 8 inch cock. "Cup my ass cheeks in your hands baby" I said.

Carl moved his hands down to my ass and I felt him holding my ass,his fingers getting closer to my little ass hole. I moved my hands over to Carl's cute little buns and pulled him into me, aiding his thrusts.

I felt like he was nailing me to the bed with his thrusts, and I felt my whole body wanting this more than I had ever wanted sex as a man. I suddenly had a vision of a little leprechaun laughing and then the strongest most powerful orgasm in my entire life ripped thought my body. I became a receptacle for Carl's seed and I felt his body shudder, my legs wrapped around him as his cum filled my pussy.