All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 02'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
darkheathyrdarkheathyrover 13 years ago
OMG That's hot

Wow . . . I'm loving this one. Can't wait to see where the story goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

What an intelligent hot tale. Thank you.

Hope you continue . . . maybe some humiliating fun at the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1/5

"Orientation: Straight"

See, no. I don't agree with your profile.

But, I'll give you a quick hint: main character is WELL within his rights to use lethal force on this Jasmine dude. He's committed several felonies against the main character. The police would write it off completely if he went to the kitchen, returned with a knife, and then went to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Blowing your literary wad

Yeah, you've kinda shot your literary wad here. Where do you go from rape besides more rape? Love and romance are kinda off the table considering how unsympathetic you've made Jasmine (over two chapters now); it doesn't matter how hot or hung she is. She's pretty despicable, with any normal person wishing her great harm and comeuppance.

And you're fella still needs to grow a backbone.

However, this was well writing with some humorous dialog. I hope you continue this series (despite my criticisms).

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Just what I wanted to read

That was one of the best anal rape stories I've ever read. It was exactly how I felt the first time I had anal sex.

I think most men should experience anal rape so that hey can appreciate what they do to women. - Afterall...... the little gitlie bitch deserved it!

jm02201960jm02201960over 13 years ago
Implied Consent is OK I guess

I like the way the story cloaks his consent with the appearance of submission. Very clever.

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago
It's getting better

That was a very hot scene her forcing her way with him was hot. I feel sorry for the main guy though he was crying while getting rape up the ass I couldn't feel anything but sympathy but then I realized it's a hot hermaphrodite so it's not as bad. And that chick is brutal raping somebody and not caring about how they feel like damn she ice cold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your a great writer....

and its your story....but it would have been so much more amazing if jasmine wasn't such a turn off! Gotta stop reading....it started out so sexy....it just took the wrong turn....sorry!

AZjamiePhxAZjamiePhxover 12 years ago
God I Wish She Had Me!

This is my dream. To have a huge hung TS, TV or Hermaprodite take me to her hearts desire. Turn me into her size queen, cum slut bottom bitch.

Was take once in the bathroom of a club in Dallas where Queens dance by a big black Mistress TS. It was the ladies room, got a round of applause after she finished making me her bottom bitch for all the "ladies"

wish she had tken me home after instead of leaving me there fucked andd in love!

Contact me in you want to .... Anything?

jamie

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Visit me please

That was great, sure would love to take his place, I love getting a cock in my cute little butt, and I love the full feeling of a big cock inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kill her/herm....

Rape is rape. Kill her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There was no consent

The dude talking about the MC giving his consent through submission is an idiot. This story really should be in non consent category. This is more rape than anything and it's a huge turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This sucks!!!

This is RAPE pure and simple. You have set women back farther than 200 years, we work so hard to become equal in this world and now you in one stupid little story have set that way back. Because of the story we're no better than rapist men, in fact we're worse because we know it's wrong and we know what it feels like and now you've done this stupid story. How you got such high scores is unbelievable I think you must have done all yourself and give yourself a high score cuz this is just pure filthy rape and nothing else I had to stop at third of the way through cuz it was so sickening. You're a sick person and need to get some help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worse than chapter 1

I agree with the previous comment: Jasime is a rapist here. There was no consent for the narrator to be handcuffed, nor for what follows.

Some of you may be enjoying this series, but I'm stopping here and will not be reading the rest of it.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Wow, I didn't think it would be possible, but as the last comment said, this was actually worse than the first chapter. Did Ian suffer some brain damage in between chapters? He really thought he was suddenly going to get to fuck her after the way things had been going? You have him cracking jokes mid-rape, for some reason he is hard despite being in horrible pain(which isn't actually possible by the way, but whatever), and the guy is so gullible he's like something out of a cartoon. Seriously, is she drugging him or something?

The only slight improvement was that you added the sadist tag. Cause that is certainly what this is. Not dominance by any means, just sadistic rape. And that is never sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous