My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 05b

Story Info
A hot deal.
6.1k words
4.63
71.3k
39

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me five minutes to locate Ethan's and Mrs. Lopez's packets, coming from Jasmine's apartment, among the jumble of traffic barraging our firewall. From there it was a candy from a baby sort of thing. Equipped with the username and password I penetrated GeoMatrix's servers.

In Jasmine's bedroom another type of penetration was taking place. Richard was on the bed, his head between the lawyer's mighty thighs. Miss Lopez lay on her back, her white blouse open, exposing a mountainous quivering jelly that was her belly. Her eyes were closed and both her hands clasping hard on Richard's black hair, pulling him forward. His tongue caressed her inner thigh and his fingers painted circles on her stomach, disappearing in the folds of fat and rising again like fishing boats on a stormy ocean.

Ruth and Jasmine stood facing each other. The small blond smeared a healthy gob of blue gel on her palm and started massaging my boss' huge cap.

Jasmine had a Bluetooth strapped to the ear she kept away from the bed so she could keep an open channel with me.

"She is so skillful." Jasmine whispered. "Yet all I can think of is that I wish it was your hand on my cock. You have a pianist's fingers, Ian, did you know that?"

I stopped for a second, raised my palms, rotated them in front of my face, chased away a disturbing thought and started punching the laptop's keyboard again.

Ruth rubbed the mushroom head, alternating between the back and the front off her palm on the cock's corona. Her fingers darted onto the slit at the top and caressed the tender edges.

All this time Ethan Robbins was sitting on the bed corner, trying to take in both scenes, his hand slowly jerking his flaccid cock.

Richard pushed the miniskirt up the lawyer's massive thighs, exposing a white, almost childish like, pair of panties. A wet stain darkened the crotch area. He closed his jaws around the stain and pulled the panties with his teeth. Mrs. Lopez moaned and pushed his head deep into her crotch.

"I'm in." I whispered, though from my side of the glass there was little point in lowering my voice.

"I wish I could be in too." Jasmine whispered back. "Inside my little bunny."

"Try to concentrate, what should I be looking for?"

"Anything incriminating."

"No shit, Sherlock, I mean what and where. Committing Federal felonies is not part of my hobbies."

"Start with emails, search anything that concerns the videoconference contract."

Richard tried a different strategy. He rolled Mrs. Lopez white panties down, exposing the moist bush or rather the rain forest. His tongue darted in and out the folds of her sex. The woman legs enveloped his head and Richard disappeared inside the soft mounds of flesh. Mrs. Lopez leg convulsed to the rhythm of the music, or maybe it was Richard tongue that worked in synch with the oud player. She put her other leg on the man's back and started rubbing it against his skin.

"Oh, god." Miss Lopez moaned. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"Having a good time, Sofia?" Ethan had his crooked smile.

The large lady paid him no heed. She closed her legs even tighter. Richard tried raising his head but the woman clasped hard. His body started twitching, maybe from lack of oxygen. It only served to invigorate Mrs. Lopez. Her legs clamped tighter and she moaned a stream of words in Spanish. "Oh Madre de Dios, Voy a acabar. Voy a acabar. Voy a acabar. No pares, No pares, No pares. Ay si, si si si" She agreed with something, convulsed and rotated her entire frame upward humping poor Richard's face. "Oh, oh, oh, oh." She snorted and puffed aloud, sounding like a teakettle blowing steam. "Oh, Ricardo, Oh Ricardo."

Richard raised his head, his face was red and he was breathing hard but apparently, he wasn't in such dire straits as I figured he was. "I'm Richard, who's Ricardo?"

"Beats me," Ethan said. "Her husband name is Julius."

"Oh..." Mrs. Lopez burst out in a short laughter. "That was..."

Richard dragged himself across the big body and kissed Mrs. Lopez on her forehead. "That was just a taste, love, after tonight you'll never want to sleep with anyone else but Richard Powers." His hand caressed her thigh and started fiddling with her crevice.

"Wait, I can't. I need a rest." Mrs. Lopez was breathing like a man whom just finished a long marathon. However, judging from the smile on her face she probably came in first place.

"We'll go slow." Richard checked out under the bed. His hand found the duffle bag and flipped it over, dumping the content on the floor.

"VDFCom , it's a small French firm specializing in videoconference and voip products." I said.

"What?"

"GeoMatrix video contract goes to VDFCom, a tiny French company. They'll sign on Monday. Ethan has the meeting scheduled with all the relevant documents attached. I see the real contract. This one has no bullshit in it. It got Integration with the seed and the security module included."

"Fucking lying motherfucker." Jasmine whispered furiously. "I still don't get it, what did he need our stocks for, if they will be worthless, huh? A day after the news that the deal is off, our stocks will plummet."

"Beats me."

"Maybe I'm looking at this from the wrong angle." Jasmine whispered "Maybe he planned for our stocks to plummet all along. GeoMatrix tried to bid for us once in the past but our board went against them."

"A hostile takeover?" I said.

"Exactly, look out for big acquisitions of our shares in the past year. See if you can trace them to GeoMatrix."

"Will do."

"Scan that fat lawyer files as well, I have a gut feeling she has her jaws in this deeper than we think."

"That's humiliating." Ruth stopped massaging Jasmine's flaccid cock.

Jasmine shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe I should do the computer hacking and Ian can do..."

Jasmine patted her on the cheek and closed her eyes. "Talk dirty to me, Ian." She whispered.

"What?" I said.

"You need a Software Requirements Document for that, dummy? Tell me something hot."

"I'm kind of busy right now--. Ok, what the hell." I let some automatic search engine scan Ethan's and Mrs. Lopez's disks for me. I've also sent my bots scanning the news for the latest news on VDFCom. "Ok, here we go. What are you wearing?"

"What?"

"Just kidding, I'm new to phone sex."

"You're an idiot."

"What is she doing?" Ethan Robbins raised an eyebrow. Now that the action on the bed has toned down, his attention turned back to Jasmine and Ruth. "Who is she whispering to?"

"James Beard." Ruth placed her cherry lips on top of my boss' cock head.

"Sounds very responsive for a dead guy."

"Ummumm." Ruth opened wide.

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. The small mouth opened like it was made of rubber and enveloped the entire cock head.

"We're in a bar." I whispered.

"What kind of bar?"

"How the hell do I know?"

"What does it look like, where is it located?" Jasmine whispered.

"Just a fucking bar, it looks like a bar."

"My toilet seat has a more vivid imagination."

"Ok, the bar is on Lexington and the—."

"Something more exotic, please."

"We're in a pub in Baghdad, during the invasion, me and my unit of bold marines-- No. Wait! They don't have pubs there, we're in Italy. Florence. The pub is near the Uffizi. No, we're not in a pub we're inside the Uffizi. Yep, that's it. You're looking at Botticelli's 'The birth of Venus' and the Italian guide tries to figure who looks better. You or the love goddess. You win by points."

"I like that story." Jasmine's cock in the beautiful mouth started showing some signs of revival. I had a fleeting thought as how would it feel to have them cherry lips on my bold soldier.

Richard gave a triumphant cry and raised a ping-pong sized metallic ball, connected by wire to a remote. He pressed a button and the little sphere started humming merrily. "Just a little tease." He placed the rotating ball on top of Mrs. Lopes' love lips. She moaned and stroked the muscles on his left arm.

"You look at the pictures and yawn. You're rich and beautiful and sexy and bored, a walking breathing piece of art, among the Renaissance's Masterpieces. An orchestra outside on the street starts playing Vivaldi, Four Seasons. That's the cue for a handsome and extremely sexy stranger who speaks in clichés to step into the room. That's me in case you didn't get it."

"What are you wearing?"

"Nothing - I'm walking in the clothes I was brought into this world. No, wait, that makes no sense. The police will arrest me and I don't know how to say 'not guilty' in Italian. Who cares what I'm wearing because I look like Michelangelo's David. The one standing outside in the square."

"He's got a tiny dick."

"Yeh, but he's seventeen feet tall and proportionate. Anyway I go up to you and say – I just lost my phone number, can I get yours instead?"

"Lame."

"Tough audience. Ok, fade out, scene two. I somehow get us both trapped in the Uffizi after the museum is closed. It's just you and me and Leonardo De Vinci, Titian, Giotto, Michelangelo and all the other ancient guys. We lay down on the marble floor between two statues of Hera and Aphrodite. Lust, love, flowers and fertility to our left and right. Your buttons give me a hell of a time. "

"What buttons?"

"You are enshrouded in buttons from your swan neck to the love slit between your legs. Thousands of buttons, millions. From the valley of wonders between your perfect tits to your moist cunt. Alone they are insignificant but together they form a coalition against me. A closed gate barring my throbbing passion and your secret Garden of Eden. I pull out a switch blade knife which I always carry on my person to battle marketing and sales people who give ludicrous promises to clients. Your eyes show no fear, only lust."

"Go on little bunny."

"There are no little bunnies in our story, they were all wiped out in a mysterious plague. Anyway, I take out the knife, I've been taught well by masters. My hands are skilled. The blade never touches the marble of your skin, never mars the perfect surface. One by one they surrender, button after button and you want me oh you want me so bad."

"Hmmm... Your story sucks, but your voice kinda turns me on."

Ruth started moving her lips up and down Jasmine's shaft that was now rigid again. Amazingly, with each plunge she got more and more of the huge rod inside. Her delicate throat stretched and her mouth opened grotesquely wide.

Richard removed a D-cup bra and sucked on one of Mrs. Lopez' nipples. His hand dipped inside her crevice. The rotating ball wire was the only sign of the love toy's existence. Judging by the look on Mrs. Lopez's face, it was humming its tune in a precise location. Mrs. Lopez moaned and writhed on the bed, her eyes closed.

"The buttons surrender, one by one, surprised, defeated. Fallen soldiers, beaten guards of your innocence. They jingle as they hit the marble floor. A symphony. Overture to lovemaking. Every a gate opened, and you want me, oh you want me so bad."

"Aha." Jasmine breathed deep and massaged her nipples. Despite her criticism, it was obvious my story was getting at her at some level.

"And now they're all gone, the false keepers of your body. And you are on the floor with all your glory for me to pluck. You are nothing like Venus, Hera, or the Madonnas observing from the walls. You are alive, breathing, and hot. Searing."

"I want you inside me." Jasmine whispered.

"Not yet." I whispered back.

"Fuck me." Mrs. Lopez moaned.

Richard rolled a condom on his erection in record time. He pulled out the rotating ball, spread the meaty thighs and penetrated with a single thrust, going all the way deep.

"Ay Si." Mrs. Lopez cried.

Ruth took Jasmine's cock out of her mouth. She spread the tender skin surrounding the slit and started fucking it with her pink tongue, licking inside the folds of skin.

"You want me so bad. You want me to make you feel and to make you see and make you hurt and to make you know. You lie before me all your defenses are down your armies slain your gates open. Not yet I say. I want you to beg."

"Please, Ian." Jasmine whispered.

"I want to explore your valleys before I stick my flag in your virgin soil. I travel to each mountaintop. I sink into the lowest of depths. I want your nipples to sing to the slightest touch of my breath to the lightest caress of my fingers. I want you to burn and I want the fire to consume you."

"Ay Si, Ay Si, Ay Si, Ay Si." Mrs. Lopez cried with each of Richard's thrusts.

"I want to anoint you as my queen to make you mine. You call my name, you want my kingdom to weld with yours to become as one."

Ruth rose and Jasmine grabbed her hips. She raised the small blond in the air like a doll and lowered her slowly on her erection. The two girls moaned as one.

Richard sat on his knees, his pelvis still trusting hard inside the squirming lawyer. He took the rotating ball and touched her crevice top, at the point where the skin hugged the penetrating cock. He placed the ball on his penis and stretched the moist folds of skin around the ball. The love toy now hummed on the wet inner walls of Mrs. Lopez's pussy. Richard kept the folds of skin closed with one hand, rotating the ball all over the clitoris. He never ceased to thrust. Mrs. Lopez convulsed on the bed, screaming.

"You are slowly consumed by fire, your lungs seek air with each rise."

Jasmine thrust hard and Ruth rose in the air. The small bells jingled.

"Oh dios mio." Mrs. Lopez screamed. Her upper body rose, a no small feat, her arms circled Richard and she sunk her nails deep in his back. Richard painful scream joined Mrs. Lopez's song of lust.

"You are beautiful at your most vulnerable moment. You are Aphrodite coming out of the sea, you are the phoenix rising from the Egyptian soil. You are the resurrection and the life. He who believes in you, shall live. Oh and I do believe, Jasmine."

"Oh, bunny, I'm inside you now, you feel so good." Jasmine whispered. "I'll never give you up, little bunny, you are forever mine."

Ruth hugged Jasmine, her lips sealed on one of my boss's nipples her legs enveloped her hips. Jasmine thrust hard and slow, raising Ruth higher in the air with each penetration. Her eyes were closed and streams of sweat moistened her forehead and dampened her black hair.

Ethan Robbins sat on the bed corner, his hand rubbing his cock with force and speed.

Mrs. Lopez lay gaping on the bed, seeking oxygen. Richard tried to evaluate the damage to his back, using the facing mirrors. The man still had that impossible erection. He took off the condom and rolled another one, jumped right off the bed and positioned himself behind Ruth. Was I imagining things or had the bastard just winked at me?

"You like her, don't you?" Richard said to the wrong mirror. "So this one is especially for you, coffee fag." He poured gel on his erect member, positioned himself at Ruth's rear entrance and shoved hard.

"Ohhhh." Ruth moaned.

"Don't stop talking." Jasmine whispered. "What happened?"

"I'm... I'm."

Richard synchronized with Jasmine's thrusts. That impossible cock of his sunk deep into my queen of hearts bottom, while my boss penetrated her pussy. They stood so close to me I could see every inch of both cocks as they slowly slithered inside Ruth's perfect body. Jasmine's cock came out covered with sticky love juices. Ruth rose on a wave of ecstasy with each thrust. Higher and higher. Her thighs were wet from her own nectar. She rose and fell. Each time Richard's huge cock buried itself until his pubic hair caressed her shaped ass. Where was all that length going to? Each time she was squashed between them. Like a porcelain doll wedged between two adult bodies.

"Say you love me, Ian." Jasmine whispered.

"I.. I."

"Say it!"

"I love you, Jasmine."

"Like you mean it."

"I love you." I almost shouted.

"Oh god yes, Ian." Jasmine started thrusting fast. Richard didn't hold back, meeting each thrust by a powerful lunge of his own.

"Oh god, I'm coming." Jasmine shouted. Ruth hugged her hard using her legs and lowered Jasmine's head onto hers. Their lips welded in a long loving kiss, just as Jasmine sent her baby making liquid, deep inside Ruth's womb. Richard lasted for a few more penetrations, and then he made a sort of squeaking duck sound and pulled out his soft member.

"Who's Ian?" Ethan Robbins was still working on his erection. "You keep calling his name."

"He's the guy whose gonna screw you up." I told Jasmine through her earphones. "I know the inns and the outs. VDFCom, the French company, signed last week a new American partner. I'll let you guess whom."

"Come on, Ian, I'm not in the mood for riddles." Jasmine was breathing hard.

"I'll give you a hint. She's a fatty, she's a lawyer and she is currently lying on your bed, regaining herself after a massive orgasm."

"I'm all ears." Jasmine wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Wait a second, I'm coming. I'd like to see it myself."

@@@@@@

"Oh dios mio." Mrs. Lopez moaned. She stood with her hands tied above her head. The rope linked to a chain attached securely to a ring up in the wall. Richard skewered her from behind using long methodical strokes. He licked her ear and whispered encouraging words. With each thrust her huge buttocks quivered, sending waves through the folds of her massive body.

"Don't lean too much, I'm not sure the ring can handle your weight, Sofia." Jasmine said.

The lawyer paid her no heed. All traces of civility and timidness stripped. It was actually Mrs. Lopez's idea to try the bondage theme and so far, she was savoring every second of it.

"Your turn for something special, Ethan." Jasmine smiled at GeoMatrix CTO.

"I can't wait."

"Close your eyes, it's a surprise."

Ethan complied. There was a metallic buzz as Jasmine attached two metal handcuffs to both of Ethan's wrists.

"Kinky." Ethan said.

"Wait, don't open yet, you'll spoil the fun." Jasmine flipped Ethan on his stomach and quickly attached his hands to the bedpost.

"Hey, that's extremely kinky." Ethan said, but to my ears he sounded less his cocky usual self. "What's next?"

"A story." Jasmine said.

"I hope there's a lot of sex in it." Ethan said.

"Well, someone in it does try to screw everyone else. Listen carefully." Jasmine attached another handcuff to Ethan's left leg and secured it to the bedpost. "It's about a hostile takeover of a stumbling mega software firm. Simple, by the book, the bidder uses proxies to buy shares of the software firm. Nothing big, small amounts at a time. But the stocks don't go down enough, despite the shitty annual reports and the looming recession, so the takeover fails." Jasmine secured Ethan's right leg. "The bidder's CTO devises a plan."

"Look, Jasmine—"

"Shhhhh." Jasmine took the bottle of gel and squeezed it on her cock. "He will use one of the software firm's managers. Preferably a new manager, ambitious and eager to prove herself. Let's call her Jasmine, or maybe we should call her patsy? As bait is going to use a real fat juicy worm, a videoconference contract worth millions of dollars."

"Ok, this has gone far enough." Ethan said.

"You think? Anyway, everyone swallows the bait. The poor manager thinks she's bribing the CTO while the poor sucker actually helps selling her firm at the price of nothing. The market fills with bogus rumors of the upcoming deal and the software firm stocks skyrocket, despite poor performance."

"Let me out this instant." Ethan cried. "Mrs. Lopez."

"Oh dios mio." Mrs. Lopez moaned in response.

"Once the news hit the market, that the Four hundred eighty million dollars deal is a dead horse, the software firm share value will plummet. It would dive so low, a hostile takeover is going to be a walk in the park. GeoMatrix is going to buy the sucker managers' firm for peanuts. But that's just half the story, wanna hear more?"

12