All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 05b'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Cute!

For words. Abit of everything, and the writing's not bad either. Actually turning into a decent story. Way to go, DS!

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
Good!

Wow! time two. Everything I said about last chapter, goes double here. That was some truly excellent writing -the emotion, it was palpable.

My only regret? No Ruth. And I had so set my heart on a Ruth/Jasmine/Ian threeway (which would make for a great scene later on, as some kind of show of trust in the relationship, if it grows that far).

This chapter 5 was well written, and brilliantly executed. I'd call it a turning point.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Excellent

Like someone else said...a little bit of everything! I may be by myself in this, but I'm hoping they end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Wow, I've been waiting for ever for you to pick up the story again and I wasn't disappointed! Not only is the sex hot but the story line keeps me on the edge waiting to read what's coming next...please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!!

TheBiOneTheBiOneover 13 years ago

Hot! (like always :) ) but I didn't like that the story got less intimate... I hope that Jasmine and our hero will get back to being together... and that she'll fuck his brains out :P I love when a BIG woman is dominating :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Realistic Reactions

Love how realistic the characters come off considering the sci-fi premise. The reaction that really clicked with me in part 5 was how Jasmine tells Ian to grow-up at the beginning of this bizarre excursion into the bedroom, but then gets royally pissed when she sees him with Ruth.

Always hated when people in real life try to use the old "grow up" line on ya when you're uncomfortable with a situation. I know my limits of comfort here and I'm adult enough to voice my concern and I get blown off with that line?! Really, who should be the one growing up here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Art

Stories like these, are the only reason I still come to Literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Revenge.

At last Ian has grown a big set and broken through jasmines shell, strangely I think it's a hollow victory.

kwkslvrkwkslvrabout 9 years ago
Addictive

I started reading this just out of curiosity. I am hooked. You are a fantastic writer, the characters are complex and they all have issues of their own and no matter what heading you put this book in, it is just so well written. This could be a mainstream published work; if not for the hermaphrodite part that would make regular publishing houses cringe. Pppleeeeease don't stop writing, about anything at all, l can't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

So engrossed and so sad to see it end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sad, SO BAD!!!!

Just a sick rape, abuser pathetic story 1 all the way...Hope Jasmine dies a slow painful death along with her cold black heart. A story about Rape and coercion is not a story, it's just trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous