All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 06'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Damn... just damn!

That was the best so far in your series. Good God, you had everything in there but the kitchen sink lol. The humor was beyond anything, and the action was intense... Jeez, I can NOT wait for the next chapter. Five stars just don't seem like enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just amasing

you are an artist, i mean it, wen yoiur done with publishing your entire series here you should writte a book, because these are the best stories i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't know why but for some reason when I read this, I must read more. So keep it up and you will always get a 5 out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

My heart is pounding so hard after reading that, i just want more, i need to know what happens next, can't wait for the next installment.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 13 years ago

I remember hearing this story of a Swiss watchmaker. They had trouble selling their top line watches. So they took their top watch added a feature or two and priced it around 15% higher. Almost instantly their former top watch was selling like hotcakes. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Truly a very well thought out story line from the beginning. There is wonderful character development, description of events, thoughts and emotion and above all, excellent creativity, especially within the plot twists.

I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor Bastard!

Poor bastard; it kinda makes the hell he went through with Jasmine before seem like holding hands in the park. Ouch!

I do dearly hope next chapter is all about 1) a large black tranny whose nutsack (contents included) was ripped off like a paper towel 2) Said newly nutless tranny being tortured in a North Korean Prison/Gulag for the rest of her long life (See: comeuppance) 3) Our poor, battered and abused hero get some long overdue TLC (and perhaps a trip to the ER for the poor bastard. A bandaid and some aspirin ain't gonna fix his physical, emotional or psychological problems 4) Some sweet, sweet, tender Jasmine TLC make-up sex (that girl, at this point, owes Ian a debt that she might never be able to repay -givin' up her mouth, ass and pussy ain't gonna be enough).

A powerful chapter, I look forward to reading the next one.

blacksun92blacksun92over 13 years ago
Very Impressive

i love hermaphrodite stories but could never find any that reflected how i fantasied about them and never would have imagined someone would have created a intricate story line behind it, i'm very impressed and give it this story a 10/10 i eagerly await your next chapter please dont disappoint, and by the way if you need an editor please send me a message or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT

please write more. i love this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please tell me jasmine does everything she can, and helps him get his sight back, and help cure his wounds. I really don't want this story to end like this, PLEASE! T.T

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Very rarely do you find a story on literotica where the plot is driven by the characters rather than the sex. This is one of those tales, and the sex parts are better for it.

meowman1990meowman1990over 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

MORE THIS CANT BE THE END

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some criticism and some praise :)

Ok, I'll be as honest as I can about this one. The first two or so chapters seemed a bit over the top at times, with him practically getting raped and yet thinking its fine and joking around. Later, you struck a far greater balance and managed to produce a nice and realistic relationship between two people whom, at the beggining, hated each other (at least he hated her/"it" (they really should add less object-like word for neuter) and she/xe thought of him as a sex toy).

The story is enjoyable. There are quite nice characters and you can give off the aura of a great sense of humor. Some sex scenes are just weird and other are hot, but I suppose it's to be expected from a fanfic of this kind. I actually like Jasmin. I hope they get to at least be somewhat more friendly, but, mind you, not out of thin air. She really hurt him.

I don't know if you plan to keep on writing but you made a very very good pace so far - with the strained relationship between the two at the begginning, somewhat more enjoyable for him, purely sexual one later and slowly taking more friendly or even romantic undertones. If you plan on continuing the story (and I hope you do), try not to rush it. You really pulled it off well so far, so a rushed ending would seem bad.

And I actually like the notion of Ian's girlfriend being somewhat uncaring. She really doesn't seem to interested in what's going on. Wonder how they'll explain the bodily injuries of her boyfriend now.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why there is no more?

it's almost 1 month. why aren't new one yet come?

Wiz72552Wiz72552about 13 years ago
What can I do to help?

I'm ready for more and happy to edit or comment if it will help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm on the edge of my freaking seat here! There has *Got* to be more!

I'll beg if it'll help! Oh pleeeeeease?

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Very Interesting Story

I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but there was enough there to keep me reading. I'm glad I did. It gets better and better, and by the last chapter you had me hanging by my balls (figuratively, of course :-) ). I very much hope you are planning to finish this story. I can think of any number of ways it can go from here. Can't wait to read your ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please

don't leave us hangging, write more please

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago

Everything was great till Nadine the crazy ass bitch came in. Honestly this was one of the most fucked up sex scene Ive heard. Just reading it got me angry at Nadine and I thought about what I wouldn't and wouldve done in that situation. So good job on the imagery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Stories

My god "Metamorphose", this is the hottest and sexiest stories I've have seen, so plz. we are all hoping it will go on, and on, and on, until there are no fantasies left for the two of them.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need More

Please more is this it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy fucking cliff hangerBatman!

What the hell?! Please post the rest of It Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Are you going to finish the story or will you just leave us hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your number 1 fan

Holy crap!u should b an author,not only on literotica,but also write books, pleeeease,pleeeeease finish it,i really wanna see ian break up with his uncaring,bitch of a girlfriend and have some hot make up sex with jasmine!its been a long time since u posted your last submision,please dont let this amazing story die,i only hope that you have been working on another bunch of chapters that u plan 2 release sooon!

jooejooealmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

Great story! I like herm stories but usually only read f/h pairings. Yours had a good enough plot to keep me hooked. The humorous dialog works well and characterizations are fairly realistic. I really look forward to see how your resolve this at the end given what Ian went through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOAR~! D:

Fiiiiiiiinish it please. It's so good. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

This was the first sexual story i have ever read and it was great hope this continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey whats going on? We are still waiting so please do continue as this is very interesting.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Had to finish story. Very interested in reading Part 07 I hope you have plans in writing it. Jasmine & Ian should end up together once things are worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please write part 7 this story is very very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FFFFUUUUU-

There's no part 7. Jesus christ this story is so fucking good. Please continue this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! It needs a least one more chapter!

Don't leave us hanging!

greennerdgreennerdover 12 years ago
PLEASE

Just like everyone else I really really hope you write at least one more chapter to this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome series

I really hope you finish the story - it deserves a good end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story.

Definitely a great story. I hope another chapter is coming. I would definitely like to know how stuff ends for those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally awesome story mang

Totally awesome story mang write more of this or just another whole series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Noooo

This is intolerable, where the blazes is chapter 7?

I must read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 7

I have really enjoyed every story so far and like all the others before me I would love to read part 7. I also understand the creative process takes time and no one wants a sub par story however, could you at least tell us if you are considering or working on a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You really hate men,

don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Is there one last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A little more

please make one or a few more stories, i may be a guy but i love jasmine. Ok so I like dominate hermaphrodites, but this story is so good I want more. Please!!!!! Continue this a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NEED CHAPTER 7!

Come on man, the suspense is killing me. I wanna know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

chapter 7 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What???

You Just can't

leave it like this!! More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

its very good you should keep writing i want to read more about what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the hottest stories EVER.....

Plz., my dear Mr. Metamorphose, I hope you soon will start writing new chapters to this, the best & hottest Story ever, I really want to read something new to this story, because I think its the fourth or fifth time I've read all the chapters, and is now hoping for something more, and if it was possible to give more than five stars, this is the story to give it to......

So thanks for a fantastic story, and hope you get in the mood to carry on with new chapters soon....

With Regard

MR_TS_Lover

jimhesdedjimhesdedover 11 years ago
Man (or Woman) you got to finish this terrific story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please complete this story.... One of the best I have ever read, you got to get us off this cliff....Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You made me gay

Never... EVER in my entire life had I thought getting a hard on from shemale was possible for me, holy shit wow, and just now i finished reading all chapters in ONE sitting and my eyes hurt, what I love most about this series is the dialogue, so witty, please oh please finish this pleaaaase you can't get people hooked and leave us hanging, it's immoral and cruel

P.s You should've posted this in the Erotic Coupling section, work like this deserves a wider audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please someone continue this story if the aurthor won't. I love this story lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a f#$^ing dick

from now on I'm going to read the comments before i read any series, authors like you should be hot, f*^k you and f*&k whoever say they love you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Please disregard all of the sad people who do not understand this story. They clearly do not recognize a brilliant story when they read one. I think this story is wonderful and it needs to continue. Please finish the story if you can or let someone else finish it for you. This is to great of a story to let it hang like this. It screams for a finish. Please finish it. Your fans are waiting desperately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh wow

I loved every word. this is indeed an amazing story! I love everything in it! I'm begging for a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shemale Lover

Please write an ending for this Great Series. Loved all parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next !!!!

I just finished reading all the chapter after finishing part 3 of wicked, it's a fantastic story !!

I would never have though I would LOVE a story with that theme !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
30 Star(6x5)

The hottest best written story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I did not like the sex parts but the rest of it was like being F16 going Mach!

TosskowTosskowover 10 years ago
Amazing

Please dude, i know its alread 3 years, but you need to make a continuation. this is a great tale and dont deserve to die in the midle. i'm almost beg for you to continue. please? at least say us if there is a chance of continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why!!!

You need to continue this story. It is one of the best ones I've ever read.

IwannaTVIwannaTValmost 10 years ago
I need more !

Hey I went and looked at your story list 'cause there is no part seven.....! Your other story has a lot more parts and you wrote one in April this year...... PLEASE, finish this, at least finish off Nadine and get poor Evan out of her cellar.

Jasmine can be saved I know she can.

IwannaTVIwannaTValmost 10 years ago
MY NEW FAVORITE AUTHOR!

Great stuff , Very well written , excellent plot and fast moving story line, I'm glad my boss isn't around on weekends 'cause I read 3,4,5a,5b, and six at work today.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs more!!!

I know im only anonymous, but this series is honestly the best i've ever read, and ive reread the whole thing twice now. Id seriously appreciate it if you could write a few more chapters, it would make most peoples' day if you could focus a little more of that evident talent you have into this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pls continue now that the other one is finished

This is a nicely complex series and I'm hoping that his girlfriend enters the picture if you are adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Metamorphose

Please tell me you intend on finishing this series. Please tell me I did not just read all parts of this story and then got left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Work

Waiting for 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic and half literate !

Mossad shall be pissed-off ! "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's the only article about futa that describes the emotions so deeply and moves me so much I have read. Wonderful piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 07..or more

Keep coming back for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving every moment

Hoping the story continues <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
new part

Waiting anxiously for its next part, hope you write it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New chapter?

Are you ever going to finish this story?

jmw744jmw744about 8 years ago
Write the finish.

I loved it. It is basically a love story and I'm a sucker for sexy love stories. Don't tell anyone:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly demented

The author needs help. I'm serious. He is a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly great

The only help the author needs is help in cranking out more of these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Incredible in every respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Is there another part? It´s unfinished ;(

reechereechealmost 7 years ago
Hopefully a finish one day

Story is great. Hope the author finishes it one day with a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

yes, people are still finding and loving this story. please can we have another chapter?

MothOnelMothOnelover 6 years ago
Wow... Reread so many times. Please, give us a few more chapters.... Sooo good.

I can't believe how many times I have reread this. Begging here, on my knees... more, please. Did not expect to be drawn into this story this much. Thank you so much for this. I really hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Found this story just a few hours ago, binge read it, and damn, how can it end hear? Even just a few more paragraphs to squeeze in some mutual "I love you"s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much of a rape fixation?

All you have is rape in the story and if you take the rape out of the story I'll bet you only have one chapter with one page on it, this story just sucks. Don't know why you think people like getting raped or why you have to mention it on almost every page and every chapter but it really is a nasty nasty thing. And you didn't make it at like he liked it or anything just that they were going to rape him and rape him and rape him, got really old really quick. You must really hate men. How far are we women falling. I hope you're getting help for your problem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just one more

Please, for the love of story telling, one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I must confess but what goes through the writers mind to come up with such a horrendously twisted tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ick

The author proved he was a good writer with one of his other series, but he went off the deep end with this sick shit. Seriously, get professional help. You are one warped son of a bitch.

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 5 years ago

Just looking forward to this being continued. Can't love Jasmine more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

Everyone of you talk about how bad it was but you each read the whole story you could have stopped at any time. I myself liked it an hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific

This story combined so many elements and really flowed. One of the absolute best stories I have read!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope for more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
End

It's not ended yet!

Lapper69Lapper69about 3 years ago

Looking at the date I sadly realize there will be no more, but I wish it could continue!

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Hopefully one day you come back to this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This definitely needs more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blast! It must continue. I need resolution.

BobLee7BobLee79 months ago

Another one that left us hanging.

Bad form.

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate4 months ago

Absolutely criminal this story doesn't have an ending. Possibly the best futa on male story on the entire site. Hits all of the correct notes. I'd go so far as to call it archetypal. Writers of the same genre should have this as required reading.

kc096pickc096pic4 months ago

Hope to pick t

kc096pickc096pic4 months ago

Hope to pick up the rest of this some time real soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous