All Comments on 'My Hermaphrodite Boss'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Please continue it and bring it to the real sex.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
chapter 2?

Write it soon. Of course I expect her character to go through Chang as well as his

Powertool79Powertool79over 13 years ago
all he has to say is two words ...

sexual harassment. This is a simple quid pro quo case and she/it would be finished at work. He would be in the driver's seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hermaphrotale

Your story has a little of everything. Malaprops, jilted flow, penchant for domination, the wrong category (clearly SciFi/NC/BSDM), and just plain non-sensical characters. On the positive side, the approach is slightly novel, and w/ help, might support something other than your one-dimensional characters. Don't rush your running commentary to the finish line w/ so much to work out. Create a stronger story line and believable charaters w/ some depth. This version leaves the reader heavily dissapointed.

jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story and your writing style. I hope you continue on writing new chapters for this story.

Thanks for sharing.

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Chapter two is lready written but I'm still waiting for a grammar/spelling editor to go through the text before I post.

Sadly, English is only a second language.

Any volunteers?

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn, she's pretty horrible

Like the title said, she's a pretty horrible person and he's a bleeding-heart doormat (grow a backbone, kid).

If this is gonna be 4+ chapters of this poor sap getting raped and abused (with poor logic) count me out, which is sad as you're a good writer and this is well written.

On to the next chapter.

judokastjudokastabout 13 years ago
Opinion

I have to agree with some, She is a totally disagreeable person, and i was getting pretty pissed at her as i was reading. You could tell he had no interest and she was relying on her much stronger strength. Even in terms if male doing the harassment, I've always found that type of thing a lowest class of person. Then again, if that was the intent of the story, you did an admirable job because You write exceptionally well. Simply the subject matter isn't totally to my personal liking. All i can say, What a bitch!

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I never heard of a better game find the remote in the pussy sounds great to me. Your story is discriptive enough for me to really enjoy which most people dont do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She should be careful who she screws with..

I spent three years in Africa as a mercenary. Fifteen years as an Army sniper. I wouldn't react very well to threats. There are a lot of us out there.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
I like it.

I would love to find a boss like that, would love to suck her cock and pussy, and also have her fuck my cute little butt with her cock. Hope the other chapters have more sex though than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
there is a point

And there is a point...if you have to resort to extortion or threats to get what you want that lowers your worth no matter what sex you are. This boss is a disgrace to all. The brother thing pissed me off...I hope she gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An interesting start

I like it, but I wish Ian hadn't been forced to have sex, more, deciding that he'll just go with it and all it enTAILS ;-). Wow, there are five+ chapters? This will be fun!

Oh, and on chapter 1 page two, you use the word "isometric" referring to the door remote when it should be "biometric"' (isometric |ˌīsəˈmetrik| / adjective

1 of or having equal dimensions. 2 Physiology of, relating to, or denoting muscular action in which tension is developed without contraction of the muscle. / and biometry |bīˈämitrē| / noun / the application of statistical analysis to biological data. Also called biometrics . ) Boring, but simple correction. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

A 5 star for originality and comic dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
turned me on

very good story, diffinitely got me worked up but would have liked it better if he fucked her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable!

The problem is, I put myself in the characters place many times and if this were me, she'd be about 4" short of dick when she stuck it in my mouth.

Then I'd watch her bleed to death. Of course, that would be after the 2nd time when I had a voice activated voice recorder showing that I fought 'her' but was blackmailed and forced.

I would own the company after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a different view.

Damn I wish I was in his position! This wouldn't be a rape story I can tell you that much!!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
I ask myself

How in the world can I be enjoying this story? How is it that I am smiling? This is a story about a rape, and, yet, I am laughing...even gleeful as I read. There is only one explanation for my moral conundrum: Metamorphose has a talent as large as....well, just a very large talent..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She could've been perfect for the yasmin bleeth look alike if not for the almost seven foot tall height. I mean damn, that's like a basketball player in a forward/center position. 6'3 or 6'5 would rather be perfect.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Blackmail, rape, extortion, threats....

Hate this kind of bullshit, why go there? This story could have been really good if you hadn't made her be a jackass. She's no better than a male boss, as a matter of fact she's even worse because she has to know how humiliating it is for him. And he did nothing to deserve it, to her or to anyone else, he seems like a nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shaking My Head

I can't believe you have several more parts of this trash. Like the first person said, this is just like what a regular male boss would do. I would give this a 0 if I could.

Catman290Catman290over 2 years ago

Oh boy am I glad to see there's ch.02 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous