My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to cum now, baby?"

"Oh yes, I'm ready. Do me, do me."

"OK baby, hang on."

He presses his tongue down hard on her clit and she screams as her orgasm tears through her body. She screams as each wave takes her. He keeps pressure on her clit, making her cum and cum. He holds her there for about five minutes, driving her crazy.

Finally he lets off and her screaming stops. She is still humping his face. He sits back and watches her come back. She is so beautiful.

He is coming to realize that she has a very high sex drive. She is definitely a keeper.

He gets up and sits beside her. She is still trying to catch her breath. He pulls her to his chest and holds her close. He pulls her astride his lap and his cock is sticking up between them. She collapses against him.

"Oh Eric, that was the best cum of all. You make me feel so good. I can't get enough of you. Hold me, please, hold me."

He looks into her eyes.

"Lets get something to eat and go down to the beach." I want to see you in your bikini. I want to show you off to everyone."

"You may have to help me walk. My legs feel funny."

She manages to get her bikini out of her bag and he helps tie the straps for her.

"Wow, you look really hot in that. All the guys will be looking."

"Yeah, all the girls will be looking at your big strong muscles. They can just look and wish. You're all mine."

He laughs. "Lets go."

They walk down to the beach and spread the blanket.

"Lay down, baby, I gotta grease you up. I don't want you to burn."

He rubs sunscreen all over her beautiful body. She gets wet and moans a little.

She pushes him down and starts on him.

"I just love feeling your big muscles. You are so pretty."

They lay together, always having some part touching the other.

They hang out for a while and then head back to the apartment. Eric immediately has her take off her bikini. She pulls his shorts off and the have a naked hug.

"Oh god, Eric. You feel so good when we hug. I never knew it could be so good."

He sits on the couch. She looks as him and smiles.

"Guess what I want?

"Tell me baby. What do you want.?"

"I want to swallow more of your cum."

"Come her and drink your fill. I have a big load waiting for you."

He sits on the couch\ and she kneels between his legs.

"Hi beautiful. I'm gonna suck you. I want you to fill my mouth with your cum. OK?"

She starts licking and sucking his cock. She is a quick study. She tries to take it farther in her mouth.

"It's so big I can't get much of it in my mouth."

"Don't worry, baby, You're doing just fine."

She does her best and he can feel it coming. He doesn't warn her.

His cock flexes and he unloads in her mouth for a second time. She holds it in her mouth, not spilling a drop and shows it to him.

"Good girl, you did a great job. Now, swallow and show me your empty mouth."

She gulps it down and opens her mouth.

"That was good, you didn't spill a drop."

"I didn't want to waste any. I want it all."

He takes her into the bedroom, goes down on her and she has another orgasm.

They lay in each others arms and fall asleep.

Connie wakes first and about 6pm. She stretches and looks over at Eric. She gets all warm inside just looking at hm.

She reaches over and gently takes his cock in her hand. She leans in and licks it and then takes it in her mouth. She starts sucking and licking it.

Eric wakes up and looks down at her head, bobbing up and down on his cock. He smiles and reaches down and caresses her face. She shivers and keeps sucking.

"You thirsty for some cum again, baby."

She keeps sucking. Before long his cum rises and squirts in her mouth. He moans and she catches every drop. She shows it to him and swallows it.

"mm mm, that's so good. I can't get enough of that."

"You're going to be the best cocksucker in the world soon."

"I want to be a good cocksucker for you Eric. I love pleasing you."

"Let's get something to eat. I'm starving. Do you want naked dinner or shall we go out?"

"Naked of course. That way I can see your big muscles. I love looking at you."

They enjoy a naked dinner and then go in to watch TV. She picks another romantic comedy. They watch a while and her picks her up and carries her into the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and stands looking at her. She opens her legs and shows him her pussy.

"Was there something you wanted, darling?"

"I see a beautiful pussy looking at me."

She laughs. "It's all yours, sweetheart."

He lays beside her and kisses her. She purrs and hold him close. Their kiss heats up and he moves down and sucks her nipples up to strawberry size. She moans a little.

'Eric, I love your mouth on my nipples. It send jolts right to my pussy. Feel how wet you make me."

He slides his hand down and sticks a finger in her. Her hips push on his hand and she cries out. He gently rubs her clit. She humps against his hand.

"Oh Eric, Your touch is so nice."

He brings her to the edge of an orgasm and stops. He gets between her legs and slowly slides his cock in her. She pushes up and helps him get it all the way in.. He strokes just enough to keep her on the edge.

"I'm almost there, baby. Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, I want you to cum in me tonight."

"Are you sure, baby. You might get pregnant."

"I don't care. I won't be your woman till you cum in me. Please cum in me. Please."

He strokes into her hitting his cock against her cervix.

He flexes and shoots a huge load in her. She Screams and his hot cum hits her. Her pussy starts milking his cock sucking every drop out. She screams as each wave takes her.

He falls exhausted on her spent body. He slides off her onto his side. They bask in the glow of a mutual orgasm.

"Oh Eric, that was wonderful when we came together. I can't believe how good that was. Your hot cum set my pussy on fire. I want you to cum in me every time."

" We are amazing together. When I cum in your pussy my cock feels like it's going to explode. Your pussy is magic."

"Hold me, I want you to hold me forever. I fees so safe and secure in your arms. It's like heaven."

"I got you baby, I got you."

"Baby, I want you to stay here tonight, I want to wake up in your arms. Can you do that?

"Of course I can. Anything for my hero lover. I want to do everything for you. I want you to fuck me, cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth, eat my pussy, suck my nipples, anything and everything."

After cuddling for a while, hunger drives them to the kitchen. The have a naked dinner and retire to the bedroom.

Connie lays beside Eric, caressing his chest and stomach. Her hand slowly moves to his half hard cock. She takes it in her hand and strokes it gently. It rises to full hard. She leans over and sucks the head into her mouth. Eric moans as she sucks and licks it.

"I love your big cock, Eric. It feels so good in my hands. I like the way I can make it get big."

She gets on top, places his cock head on her pussy lips and slowly takes it in.

"That's it baby, take it all in. I love when you slide down on my cock."

He reaches up and pinches her nipples. She squeals as lightening bolts hit her pussy. She starts grinding her clit against his pelvic bone. He pushes up to help her. She pushes harder and faster. He stops her and lifts her and makes her stroke up and down on his cock. She is breathing hard and working up a sweat. He stops stroking and lets her grind on his bone.

"Oh Eric, I'm almost there. Are you close.?"

"I'm almost there baby, keep stroking. You're doing great."

He pushes into her hard and grinds on her clit.

"Now baby, take my cum. I'm there. Take my cum."

She grinds her clit on him and it hits them both. They cum at the same time. They both cry out as all control is lost. The are just two lovers lost together in ecstasy.

"Eric, your hot cum is so good when it hits my pussy. I can't get enough"

His cock is still hard and he starts stroking in her again. He turns her over and gets on top. She lock her ankles behind his ass and hangs on.

"Are we going to go again, honey, I don't know if I can."

"I can't help it baby. You're beautiful hot body makes my cock want more of you."

He strokes into her and grinds, strokes and grinds. He feels his cum stirring. She is moaning and matching him stroke for stroke. He pushes in hard and grinds on her clit, making her scream as he blasts her cervix with more cum.

She keeps her ankles locked and holds him with all her strength. Slowly they come back down, trying to catch their breath. She kisses him all over his chest and neck.

"Oh my god, Eric. You are amazing. Cumming with you is the best thing in the world. I love your hot cum in me. I want more and more."

"I have a big supply for you baby, and I want you to have it all. I want to keep you full of my cum."

He slides off her and hugs her tight to his chest. She purrs and snuggles in.

He whispers in her ear, "I love you baby."

She starts crying and say. "I love you too Eric. More than you will ever know."

They fall asleep in each others arms.

Eric's seed finds her egg.

Eric wakes first the next morning. He slowly pulls the covers down off his beautiful lover. She is laying on her back with one leg pulled up, exposing her pussy. He gently puts his hand on her stomach and starts caressing her. She stirs, stretches and smiles up at him.

"Good morning, darling. Your hands feel lovely on me. I love when you touch me. You are so strong and gentle."

His hand moves down to her pussy and he pets it gently. She sighs and opens her legs to help him. He watches her flower slowly open.

He takes her hands and puts them above her head. He starts kissing her neck gently. He slowly works his way down to her breasts, licking her nipples. She gasps as he sucks it in his mouth. With his other hand, he tweaks her other nipple. She arches her back, pushing her full breasts up for him. He kisses and twirls both nipples till she is breathing hard. He straddles her legs and runs his hands down her sides to her waist.

She shivers under his touch.

He kisses and tongues out her belly button. He opens her legs with his knees and settles down with his face near her beautiful pussy. He kisses her pussy lips and her hips push up to him. He thumb on her clit and licks her pussy lips. She moans in pleasure. He pushes her legs up and licks her from her little pink asshole to her clit. She squeals under his touch. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out for him. He runs the tip of his tongue around it and sucks in into his mouth.

She cries out as she has a little orgasm. Her pussy juice is running down her ass crack. He rolls her over on her stomach and lifts her ass up to meet his cock. He slowly presses his cock head against her pussy lips. Her pussy juice is dripping on the sheets. He pulls her back on his cock, slowly entering her. She cries out again.

"Oh god Eric. This feels wonderful. It's so different."

He pulls her back till all of his cock is buried in her. He lifts her so her knees aren't touching the bed and strokes deep in her. She screams and starts cumming on his cock.

He slowly pulls back, waits till she stops cumming and pulls her back again. When he hits bottom, she cums again. He waits and then rams her again. She cums harder each time. He feels his cum boiling in his balls. He pulls her back one last time and dumps his load in her. She screams again and cums hard. He grinds against her ass, giving her all of his cum. She cums three more times as he cums in her.

Finally his balls are drained and they fall together on the bed. He holds her back against his chest as their cum juice runs out and soaks the sheets. Her pussy is still twitching and her ass is pushing against him. He bites her on the neck and she cums again and passes out.

He holds her till she comes around. She moans and rolls over to face him.

"Darling, what did you do to me. That was so wonderful. I felt like a woman being taken by her big strong man. Oh god, that was good."

"I thought you might like it like that. A new way for me to love you."

She grabs him around the neck, throws a leg over and hugs him tight.

"You are so wonderful to me. I feel so special with you. I feel so loved, and I got more of your cum in me."

"I told you, I'm keeping your pussy full of my cum."

"Nothing makes me happier than being full of your cum. It's like my pussy has no other purpose but to take your cum."

"You know, you may have our baby in there."

"I already thought of that the first time I took your cum. I love you so much, there is nothing I would like better than to have your baby. I want you to keep my pussy full of your cum."

He gets up and leads her to the shower. He adjust the water and pulls her in. The wash each other till the water starts getting cold. The dry each other off and head for the kitchen.

She makes a naked breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns and a big pot of coffee. They eat like they are starved.

"Lets have some coffee on the balcony and look at the beautiful ocean."

"It's so peaceful here. I could sit her with you for hours."

"A beautiful naked woman, a beautiful view and a great cup of coffee. How much better could it get."

She jumps into his lap and hugs and kisses him.

"You are the sweetest man on this planet."

Her soft ass on his cock causes it to fill with blood. She feels it against her and smiles at him. She moves from his lap, kneels between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth. He moans and lets his head fall back.

"Oh god, I'm in heaven."

She gives him the best blow job yet. She shows him his cum and swallows it. She looks at him with a big smile.

"How was that, my big strong hero?"

"You just get better and better."

"I just got an idea. There is a nude beach not far from here. Let's go there. I want to show off my beautiful lover to the whole world."

"You could take your swim suit. If you feel uncomfortable, you could put it on. We can take a cooler with some drinks and some snacks and spend the afternoon. I'll bet you will be the hottest woman there. And as a bonus, I get to rub sunscreen all over you."

"I know you will be the hottest guy there. Your big strong muscles will put them all to shame. All the women will be looking at your big cock too.

Let me think about it for a while."

She gets the coffee pot and pours them each another cup. Eric sits and watches her thinking about the nude beach and smiles. She looks at him and smiles.

"I'm still thinking."

After she finishes her coffee, she looks at him and smiles.

"Let's do it"

The pack up their stuff and drive to the beach.

They walk down the trail to the beach. It's early and hardly anyone it there. They walk down the beach looking for a nice secluded spot to spread their blanket. They walk around a big rock and see a sandy area with trees on three sides. The spread their blanket and sit down.

"OK, baby it's show time. Let's see that beautiful body."

"You first, I'm a little nervous about it."

He stands in front of her hand takes off his clothes. She smiles at him and kisses his cock. She looks around and takes hers off. He leans down and kisses each of her nipples. She squeaks and hugs him.

"Doesn't that feel nice with the breeze blowing over your naked body?"

Oh my, it's better than I thought it would be. I feel so free. It's like we're Adam and Eve."

He takes the sunscreen out of the back pack and squirts some on his hand.

"Lie down, baby. You are going to like this."

He rubs oil all over her, concentrating on her sensitive areas. She is breathing a little hard. He rubs oil on her ass and the inside of her thighs. He lets is fingers gently slide over her pussy lips. She spreads her legs for him. He sticks his finger in her pussy and teases her. She pushes back against his finger.

"Roll over baby. Let me do your front."

She rolls over and spreads her legs a little. He can see her beautiful pussy lips. He does her legs, then moves up to her top and spreads oil on her breasts. He tweaks her nipples. He kisses each one and then kisses her on the mouth. He puts more oil on his hands and rubs some around her pussy. He tweaks her clit and she squeaks.

He lays down beside her and plays with her pussy lips while he kisses her nipples. She has pussy juice running down her ass crack. He circles her clit with his finger and she moans and pushes up against his hand. She cries out as she has her first outdoor orgasm.

"Oh darling, you make me cum so easy. I'm just putty in your hands."

He pulls her on him and presses his cock head in her pussy. She groans.

"Now for your first outdoor fuck. Take it baby. Slide it in your pussy."

"Oh baby, your cock drives me wild. How can I resist you."

She slides down on his cock and starts stroking in and out. She pushes down and grinds and then strokes up and down again. She is getting close. He holds her ass and slows her down.

"You make me so hot and my pussy is ready for your cum. I want you to fill me up."

She strokes up and down on his cock as fast as she can, holding her orgasm back. She feels his cock swelling and speeds up.

"Now, baby. Cum in me, I can feel your cock getting ready. Fill my pussy. Give it to me. Please, please.

Put your seed in me. Give me your baby making juice."

His cock explodes in her pussy, drenching her cervix. Her pussy milks out all of his cum. She screams as his cum fills her pussy. She lays on his chest, trying to catch her breath.

"I feel so complete when you cum in me. It's like heaven when we cum together. I love it."

She slides down and licks their cum juice from his cock.

"mmmm Your cum and my pussy juice tastes wonderful."

She lays down beside hand holds her hand over her pussy, trying to hold his cum in her pussy.

"I love you, Eric. Hold me in your big strong arms."

"I've got you, love. I've got you."

He caresses her back and ass cheeks and she shivers against him.

"Am I heavy on you baby. I'll get off if I am."

"You just stay right where you are. I could hold you all day like this. You feel good laying in my arms. "When we get our strength back, let's go for a swim, OK?"

"OK baby, I'll be able to walk in a few minutes."

She rolls off and lays beside him. She caresses his chest. "mmmm My big strong hero."

Eric stands and grabs her hand.

"Come on, baby. Let's get wet."

"I'm already wet, You cum is running out of me."

"Let's go in the water and I'll give you some more."

"OK, my big strong horny hero. We have to keep me full of your cum."

They go in and play in the breakers for a while.

Then they go just beyond them and he takes her in is arms. His cock is full hard from thinking about his cock in her pussy. She puts her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He holds her by her soft ass cheeks. She can feel his cock shaft against her pussy lips.

"I can feels your big cock on my pussy lips. I'll try to get it in with no hands."

She moves around, lining his cock up with her pussy. Her lips spread open as she presses against the head.

"mmmm I got it. Push, honey. Help me."

They push and his cock slowly slides into her hot pussy. He starts pushing and pulling her pussy back and forth on his cock. She groans and meets his strokes.

"Oh god, baby. Fucking in the water is great. It feels so good with the water around me and your cock in me. I'm ready for your cum. Fill me up, baby."

She humps on his cock, trying to make him cum. She goes faster and faster, holding her orgasm back.

He meets her thrust. His cock swells and she can feel he is ready.

"Now, baby, give it to me. Cum in me. Fill my pussy."

She squeezes is cock as hard as she can and his cock explodes his cum in her. She screams and cums with him. The grind against each other as he cums in her.