My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, I never get tired of cumming in you."

"mmmm Every time it's heaven. My big strong hero's cock takes me there every time."

A couple laying on a blanket nearby watch them walk out of the water. She nudges him and says, "I think he had that big cock in her while they were out there. They are a beautiful couple, Look at them."

They lay on the blanket, regrouping their strength. She lays beside him, caressing his stomach and chest.

"I love feeling your big strong muscles. You feel so good on my hands."

She reaches down and grabs his cock and strokes it up and down. She goes faster and faster. He starts to roll over to her and she stops him.

"Stay there and let me do this. I want to see your cum squirt out."

She sits up and strokes him with both hands, faster and faster. His cock head flares and his cum shoots up and lands on his chest. He squirts more on his stomach. Some runs down on her hand.

"Wow, that was amazing. Now I see why it feels so good when you cum in me. It's so powerful."

He lays there, moaning an groaning. She smiles at him and leans over and licks his cum up, not missing a drop.

"mmmm, that tastes good. I love the taste of your cum."

She lays her head in the nook of his shoulder and gently rubs his nipples. They drift off to sleep.

Eric wakes first and leans over and sucks on her nipple. She groans and wakes up. She caresses his cheek as her sucks on her. Little lightening bolts flash down to her pussy. He slides his hand down and sticks his finger in her.

"Just checking to see if you're wet for me. I like you to be wet all the time. I like you to be ready for my cock."

"You big silly, I'm always ready for your cock. I've been wet all the time since I first met you."

Let's go home, I'm hungry. It's time for a naked, wet dinner."

They walk into Eric's apartment and Eric immediately takes Connie's clothes off. She takes his off. He pulls her soft body to him and hugs her, pressing his half hard cock on her stomach.

She pushes him back to the couch and kneels before him and sucks his cock in her mouth. He leans back and groans. She runs her nails over his balls as she sucks him up. She works furiously and soon he unloads in her mouth. She shows him the cum in her mouth and then swallows. He caresses her cheek.

"Good job, my sweet little cocksucker."

She giggles. "I like being your cocksucker."

They eat dinner and go into the bedroom and turn on the TV.

She snuggles up to his side and her hugs her close. They caresses each other and their passion slowly rises. She get wetter and his cock get harder.

She grabs his cock and kisses it and straddles him, holding his cock head against her pussy lips. He tweaks her nipples. She squeaks and slowly slides down on his cock. She hits bottom and slowly grinds her clit on his bone. Her head goes back and her mouth opens as she cries out. She slides up and down and stops to rub her clit on his bone. Up and down, stop and rub. She gets a rhythm going and brings herself to the edge.

"I'm ready for your cum, honey."

He strokes into her bumping her clit with every stroke. She helps him , waiting for his cum. She feels his cock getting bigger and bigger.

"Now baby, I can feel you're ready. Give it to me. Fill my pussy again. I want it full of your cum."

He pulls her down hard on his cock and unload into her. Her cervix is bathed in cum and they scream their way through an orgasm. She falls, exhausted, on his chest and he wraps his arms around her.

They drift off to sleep.

They wake up late the next morning, and have breakfast.

Connie says:"Honey, I have to go home soon. I have four or five hours of homework to do."

"I understand, baby. I don't want to interfere. You have to keep your grades up."

She gets all her stuff together and her drives her home. They walk in the door, and her grabs her and takes her clothes off. He leads her into the bedroom and pushes her on the bed. She is giggling as he settles between her legs. He starts licking and kissing her pussy, and quickly makes her cum.

"Oh baby, that was nice. A little quickie before you leave."

"I just wanted you to be wet when you leave."

They kiss and hug and he drives home.

Connie calls Eric Tuesday.

"Eric, are you coming over tonight. I really miss you."

"Sure, baby. I'll be there in a hour. Will you be naked for me?"

"Of course. I'm naked now. I'm wet too. All ready for your cock."

"ok, see you soon. Bye."

She greets him at the door, naked, just like she promised. He takes her beautiful body in his arms and kisses her. She hangs on and returns his kiss. She starts pulling at his clothes. She grabs his cock and jacks it. She drops to her knees and starts sucking and licking it. He grabs two handfuls of hair and hold her on his cock. He feels his cum moving up his cock. She feels it too and hangs on with both hands. He gives her eight big squirts of cum and she swallows every drop.

"Ahhh my little cocksucker. You are so good with that mouth. I missed you."

"I just wanted to give you a proper welcome."

She stands and he lifts her by her ass cheeks. She grabs him around the neck and locks her legs behind him. He pushes her against the wall and slowly lowers her on his cock.

"Oh baby. Your cock feels so good sliding in my pussy. It's like the first time, every time."

He thrusts up in her as he pulls her down. His pubic bone meets her and her clit catches fire. She groans and bites his neck. He groans and thrusts harder.

"Your cock feels so good in me. I'm so full. Your pushing into my cervix. I can feel is open for you. It's ready for your cum."

He grinds on her clit and her pussy starts milking his cock. Her muscles are strong and he can feel his orgasm building. He grinds harder and she squeezes him harder. He holds against her cervix and cums. She screams and cums with him. His seed goes into her womb as his knees grow weak. He slowly falls to his knees. She keeps her legs locked behind him. The wall keeps them from falling on the floor.

"Baby, you make me cum so hard. It feels like an explosion when my cum fills you."

"Eric, I missed you so much. Being away from you for one day is too long. I want you with me all the time."

They manage to get to their feet and they help each other to the sofa.

"I feel the same way. We need to do something about that. I want to be with you all the time."

Over dinner, they start discussing their future.

"We need a bigger place. You're probably going to get pregnant and we need room for our babies."

"Oh god, Eric. Just the thought of us having babies make me so happy. There is nothing I would like better."

"I'm going to start looking for a house for us. I think a four bedroom would be about the right size. I've always wanted to have a big family."

"That sounds good. We can fill it with our babies."

"I have to go to Phoenix tomorrow. I'll be gone three days. I should be back on Friday. We can discuss it more when I get back."

"What's going on there. Baby?"

"I own two shopping centers there. I need to check in with my mangers."

"Wow, honey. I didn't know your were a man of means. I'm really impressed."

He laughs.

"I hope you didn't think I was just some beach bum. I inherited four shopping centers from my father.

He passed away last year. He taught me how to run them before he passed."

He looks into her eyes.

"While I'm gone, you need to start planning a wedding."

She loses it completely. She grabs him and starts blubbering. He holds her till she calms down.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. We are getting married. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm the happiest woman in the world."

Four years later they are living in their four bedroom house. They a baby boy and a girl.

Life could not be better.