My Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers

"Oh Rob" she moaned as she moved to kiss me, her hand grabbed my arm "please don't" she said "I'm being dishonest enough being here with you, kissing you and pressing against you please. I can't."

"Ok Louise" I lied, I knew she would be mine, I think she knew it too but she had to go through the stages. I moved my hand off of her leg and around her neck pulling her in tight for a kiss my other hand was on her hip. I was starting to stroke her neck and through her hair as we kissed and moving my hand gently on her hip trailing my fingertips up her side and down towards the top of her leg where I had just been banished from.

As I stroked Louise's neck I moved my hand to the front and stroked up and down her throat with her wind pipe between my thumb and fore finger, I wasn't applying any pressure but as I did this the effect on her was immediate she moaned into my mouth and moved her chin up lengthening her neck, taking her cue I stroked the full length of her wind pipe and after 4 or 5 strokes with her moans increasing with each stroke I started to apply some pressure. I was really getting into this and as she moaned her pleasure into my mouth I moved my other hand from her hip up across her stomach circling her belly button and towards her breasts. Capturing her tit I circled her nipple with a finger and gently squeezed her nipple as I did this she threw her head back and moaned Oooooohhhhh God that's so good. She grabbed my head and started to kiss me with real urgency as I massaged her tit and maintained a stroking pressure around her neck.

After a while she took my hand from around her throat and placed it on her knee. Chuckling I grabbed her leg squeezing the inside of her thigh getting another moan from her throat as my fingers started to trace small circles up the outside of her thigh. Getting to the hem of her dress I slide my fingers under and around it whirling and teasing her thigh never once moving to her inner thigh but slowly and surely moving her dress up and exposing her delicious legs to my gaze and my touch. She wasn't wearing either tights or stockings so I was enjoying the feel of the heat from her tanned thighs in my fingers.

I moved my hand off her breast causing her to sigh as I moved it up and started to work on opening up her dress. As a wrap dress I could move it around fairly easily as the wrap part had moved as our bodies had moved together this allowed me to move my hand back to her breast and inside the cup of her lace bra. As I captured her breast like this I heard her breath halt in the back of her throat and with small gasps she started to shake slightly. "Yes that's it Louise come for me baby just let it happen" and she flung her head back and had a little mini orgasm. Moaning her pleasure she was mewling

rrrrrroooobbbbbb oh god, oh god and with a shudder she came.

I've never witnessed such a nice sight as Louise orgasming just from having her breasts played with the look on her face was amazing. Slowly I moved my head down while still moving my hand around her thigh to her breast and pulling the cup down I sucked in her nipple to a gasp from her and then pressure in her arms as she pulled my mouth tight towards her nipple. Yessssss she hissed yesssssss as I sucked her and flicked her nipple with my tongue. Biting lightly I took the opportunity to return my hand to the inside of her thigh. Her legs had very slightly parted giving me better access.

As my fingers touched her inner thigh I heard Louise sigh and as I continued to work on her breasts having now pulled down both cups I was flicking from one to the other I felt her legs part more. I didn't want to rush but I knew I had to get her over the edge, had to flush all thoughts of family and husband from her mind, had to make her give in to the lust and tension and need for release that was flooding through her body. I moved my hand slowly but surely up her inner thigh towards her married cunt.

As my hand moved upwards I moved my mouth back to hers and kissed her passionately. Louise was really gone now I could tell from her face she was into the moment into the pleasure. I was an inch away from her pussy still kissing her I moved my other hand back up to her throat, gently stroking her throat and slightly increasing the pressure she moaned into my mouth and I moved my hand up and across her damp panties. I wasn't sure if she would jump, move my hand away or grind against it. She definitely shivered as my fingers lightly stroked her pussy through her panties. She moaned a long low moan into my mouth and she spread her legs wider. I cupped her pussy feeling the heat of it, feeling the dampness that was pooling in her knickers. I whispered into her ear "you're so wet for me" and she just moaned,

"Rob please, please."

"Please what?" I asked continuing to lightly tease her pussy.

"Please Rob, I need to come, make me come oh pleeeaaasssseeeeee she pleaded with me."

Moving her panties to one side I slide my finger all the way up her slit, she was nice and shaven the way I like it so I was able to play and tease her pussy lips as she moaned, groaned and thrust her hips up towards my hand. Slowly I moved a finger onto her clit, it was so raised so ready to be flicked she shuddered as I touched it and then with a low growl into my mouth so started a serious of noises that grew with each stroke on her pleasure button.

Quickly I increased the pace, moving faster and faster driving her towards her first real orgasm, I was slightly concerned that once she came that this was all over but I had an idea of what to do next. As I fingered her I moved myself down off the sofa and between her legs looking up at the sight of her pale pink pussy which was inflamed and ready for my cock. Stopping for a second she squealed "nooooo don't stop I need to come."

"Ssssshhhhhhh" I said and slowly reached for the waist band of her knickers urging her to let me pull them off she lifted her hips and I gently pulled them down her shapely legs and onto the floor. I moved forward pulling her down on the sofa I pushed her dress up roughly above her waist, spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips open I licked her from the top of her cunt all the way to her clit. She screamed thrust up towards me and I settled down for a good old muff dive.

As I licked Louise she was really starting to thrust her cunt up towards me with each thrust she grunted, moaned or panted "yes, oh yes god don't stooooopppppppp, that's it that's it fucccckkkkkkk its soooooooo good." I knew she was getting close to her orgasm so I quickly inserted 2 fingers into her slowly and moved them to her G-spot with my tongue lashing her clit, 2 fingers stroking her g-spot, I moved my one free hand to her tit and that pushed her over the edge with a huge moan her body shuddered and she came around my fingers her body going ridged with the intense orgasm that was gripping her entire being.

"Oh god Rob, fuck that was amazing" she said.

I moved up between her legs gripping her face between my hands.

"Louise you are so gorgeous, the sounds you make when you cum are amazing I've never wanted to please a woman more." I kissed her and as our tongues entwined I started to undo the tie on her wrap dress allowing the dress to fall away from her body revealing her full figure to me. Oh god she was beautiful, her tits were high on her chest and just begging to be sucked and her landing strip above her pussy just seemed to point the way - fuck me here it seemed to say to me. As I pushed her dress off her shoulders and down her arms reaching behind her to remove her bra finally so that she was completely naked in front of me she reached forward and started to unbutton my shirt running her hands across my chest.

"Oh Rob I really shouldn't be doing this you know?"

"I know Louise, I know" I whispered "but please I need you, I need you so much."

As she pushed my shirt off, I stood up and pulled her to her feet and pulled her into my bedroom. As she sat down on the edge of the bed I could see that her face was flushed and her eyes heavy with lust and desire, I thought that she might have a final flash of conscience before I entered her but could tell she was deep in the moment giving into her desire. She started to undo my trousers and pushing them down along with my boxers she finally released my cock. Up until now she hadn't touched me and my cock was bathed in pre-cum from my own desire and the thrill of bringing her to orgasm twice already.

Louise reached out with her hand and wrapped it around my cock, "thick" she muttered, "nice and long just the way I like it." She leaned forward blowing on the head of my cock. She looked up at me, with her brown hair falling across her face and my cock inches from her lips I'd seldom seen a more erotic sight.

"Do you want me to suck it Rob?"

"Yes Louise" I replied.

"I've only ever done this for my husband!"

"Do it for me Louise use your married mouth to suck my cock!"

"Mmmmmmmm married mouth, a mouth that should never do thi..."

The end of the word was cut out as she lowered her mouth over the end of my cock, "oh god I shouted that's it." She started slow little bobs up and down on just the head of my dick, using her hand to masturbate the shaft at the same time. "Uh uh that's amazing Louise oh yeah baby" I grunted. She moved her other hand round to my ass moving me forward as she started to move more of my shaft into her mouth. Swirling her tongue over my bellend I was in heaven and could feel the familiar tension gathering in my balls. "That's it baby" I said "use that married mouth to make me cum." As I said that she increased her pace taking long fast strokes and hollowing out her cheeks to increase the suction I was grunting with each stroke of her lips over and down my length. "OH GOD Louise" I shouted "I'm going to cum."

She simply kept going as I shot my load into her mouth. I was pretty worked up and hadn't come for a few days so spasm after spasm of my cock shot cum into her married mouth a mouth that had only ever sucked one guy until tonight until me. Looking down at her as she swallowed my cum in wave after wave with a small amount escaping from the corner of her mouth was a sight I knew I would replay in my mind over and over. As I finished and she moved her head back with a string of cum joining her lips to my cock I moved towards her and kneeling down took her head in my hands and kissed her hard and deep.

"That was amazing, your husband is a lucky guy I said."

She laughed "is he Rob, is he?"

"Yes he is Louise I told you this won't break that unless you choose to let it."

"I don't know Rob, I've done more than I ever thought I would. I thought a bit of touching was OK, then a kiss but when I agreed to come back here, when I knew you had gotten to me Rob that's when I knew I was going to do anything you wanted absolutely anything. God Rob I want you, I need you like I haven't needed a man in a long time. The way you look at me it's so fucking sexy Rob."

With that I moved up onto the bed and pulled Louise towards me as our bodies moved together and we kissed I could feel my cock throbbing to attention between us, Louise was stroking my back as we embraced, small gentle strokes with each stroke somehow urging me forward towards her closer and closer still, moving a hand to her cheek, I gently moved a finger down her face making her smile, "you're so gorgeous Louise", I said as I moved my hand down to her throat. Pressing lightly on her throat seemed to really excite her so I circled her throat with my hand as I gently applied some pressure, she moaned deep into my mouth and I pressed more applying a bit more pressure, I could hear her breath coming in little pants as I partially chocked her.

Moving my hand down she sighed as I brushed her breasts and continued down her stomach towards her pussy. She parted her legs for me quickly as my fingers reached for her slit and as I applied pressure to her clit she started to moan into my mouth.

"Oh god Rob yes, yes" she moaned. "That's it right theeeerrrrreeeeee urgh" she came fast as I flicked her clit and I knew she was ready for me. I dappled my fingers into her wetness. "You're so wet Louise".

"Wet for you Rob, I've never been this wet before."

Quickly I moved on top of her with her legs spread widely I lined my cock up with her entrance. Looking her in the eye I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Guide me in" I said, "guide me in to your married cunt." She looked away from me for a second and then looking back and staring into my eyes with her gorgeous hazel eyes she took my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit

"mmmmmmm nice" she purred "really nice." She put me at her entrance and looking me in the eye I felt her wrap her legs around me and with her heels she urged me forward. "Fuck me Rob, fuck my married cunt, make me a slut that cheats, take me Rob." As I thrust into her in a single stroke she screamed "I'm yours Rob oh god I'm yours I am your married slut fuckkkk meeeeeeeee."

As I stroked into her pussy her words were really having an effect despite coming already I wasn't sure how long I would last. With every thrust forward Louise moved her hips up to meet me. Soft moans and grunts were coming from both of us and the sound of our bodies slapping together was echoing off the walls. "Do you like that Louise?" I groaned, "you like my young cock in your married cunt?" "Like me stretching your married cunt open, filling you up?"

"Urgh Rob it's so good, fuck my married cunt, fuck it, fuck me, harder, oh god you're filling me more than I've ever been filled, touching places no-one else has, fuck Rob its soooooo goooooodddddddd urgh."

I was really pounding into her now as our words spurred us both on she was meeting each thrust with a thrust of her hips meeting me stroke for stroke. She started to moan louder "oh god oh god, Roooobbbbbb I'm cuuuuummmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnggggggggg oh yes fuck yes", with a strong thrust up towards my pounding cock she came all around me, I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock.

As she came I was thrusting harder and harder "oh GOD Louise" I groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it Rob, cum for me cum in my married pussy fill me up with your sperm." With one final huge thrust that lodged me deep inside her I came in wave after wave of cum coating the insides of Louise with my cum, marking another man's pussy with my sperm.

As we collapsed together panting Louise rolled into my arms. "I can't believe I just did that".

I laughed "really after all that you can't believe we just fucked?"

"Yeah" she laughed. "I'll probably feel guilty as hell when I get home".

"Louise let's not think about that yet. SSSShhhhhhh" I said "just relax. You don't need to think about that yet." I could tell by her face she was though so I turned towards her and kissed her deeply.

Louise, "you are the most gorgeous woman it has ever been my pleasure to sleep with. The look on your face when you cum, the noises you make are exquisite. You should be in this moment totally, with me knowing that I only want to give you absolute pleasure."

"Oh Rob" she sighed.

Slowly I started to kiss her again and run my hands up and down her body. Running my fingers up her spine I could feel little shivers coursing through her body could feel her warming to my touch again. As she put a leg over my hip locking us together I could feel my dick hardening almost as though it could sense the warm heat from her pussy and was rising up towards it. Louise moved a hand between us stroking my cock urging it erect. I moved my hand slowly down her back caressing her gorgeous arse that I had admired so many times. I had a sudden naughty thought and moved a finger into her arse crack. Running my fingers softly up her rear valley Louise stiffened slightly and then moaned softly as I moved a finger against her soft puckered rear entrance. As I delicately fingered her anus she was pushing back against my finger. Slowly I eased a finger into her she moaned softly against my shoulder the feeling obviously making her feel good.

Moving slightly I put Louise onto her front and moving her gorgeous hair from her neck I kissed down her back drawing lovely little noises from Louise as I moved down her body. Opening her arse I lowered my tongue against her anus "OH GOD" she screamed "I never thought that would feel so good". Lapping at her back entrance I continued to increase the feeling. Drawing more and more moans from her with each lick. I reached over into my night stand and pulled out some lube. Louise looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Rob, I've never done this."

"Do you want to?" I replied.

"Yes" she said, "even though I'm 40 this will be a first you can take my anal virginity but please be gentle."

You have no idea how good I felt knowing she was about to do something with me she had never done before, had never given to her husband, that I was going to be her first to fuck her anally. Splashing some lube onto her anus and getting a good coating onto my cock I lined myself up.

"Just relax" I whispered "you'll love it." As my cock pushed against her puckered anus I felt that initial resistance but with this amount of lube I easily penetrated her taking her anal virginity.

"Can you feel me in your ass Louise?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes" she sighed "yes"

"You're no longer a virgin."

"Oh god" she sighed "oh it feels nice."

I really only had the head in but was letting her get used to the feeling. Pushing forward I moved a couple of inches inside her as she grunted. As I fed more and more of my cock into her anal passage I could feel its tightness around me. I bottomed out in her staying still she moaned.

"I feel so full Rob so full." I moved a finger under her hips and into her pussy as she moaned into the pillow. Taking my time I started to move in and out of her arse with little thrusts working up to full long thrust deep into her body while working two fingers in and out of her cunt at the same time.

The noises Louise was making were amazing as she screamed her pleasure into the pillow. I could feel little tremors starting to course through her body quickly I removed my fingers from her cunt moving quickly I put both hands round her throat from behind as I continued to pound her arse I constricted her breathing as we rushed towards our orgasms. Louise was mewling and gasping as her orgasm hit her and was intensified by the pressure on her breathing as she came I could feel her body spasm and jerk, letting go of her neck I grabbed her hips and thrust myself hard into her arse taking my own pleasure stroke after stroke when a wave hit me and I shot gush after gush of warm sperm into her anus. As I softened and fell out of her I was kissing her neck and whispering to her.

"Louise that was the best, you are the best ever."

Smiling Louise turned towards me.

"Rob that was amazing but I really need to leave as it's nearly 8pm and I am sure everyone is going mental."

"Yeah I understand, there's so much I'd still like to do with you though."

Louise laughed leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and said "me too Rob, me too. But it will have to wait for another time."

As she dressed I couldn't believe what had just happened and I knew then that, that moment of surrender was something I was going to need again and again and again. But first I planned to take Louise up on that another time offer.

But that's another story.

Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers
12