All Comments on 'My Home Runs'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please comment on content more then grammar/spelling!

Previous comments have focused on spelling errors, which I agree are annoyances. But I prefer to encourage the author about the story content. The perspective of the narrator is dry and objective - a refreshing change of pace from other posted stories.

diagonesdiagonesover 10 years ago
Wonderful perspective

The female "cuckess" who knows it works for her just as men love to see other men fuck their wives. Unusual, but people are people. Highly anticipate further development of this theme. Do edit the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked this...

...but I must admit I want more, so much more. I only hope you continue this story. There are very few stories about cuckqueens, anywhere.

Since there is virtually nothing written about the psychology of cuckoldry, maybe you can help us to understand the mindset of a person who does this, what allows someone to share their partner, to cuckold themselves, rather than swing, and not only to share, but to get off on it while watching it or thinking about it. It is so different from the possessiveness that most of us feel toward our partners.

There is a huge group here who decry the male cuckold, thinking him less than a man. It is not uncommon for commenters to suggest that the author of such a story would be better off dead than indulging in such a fantasy.

I think sex is like all human behavior; it exists on a continuum, and while most people are somewhere in the middle, we shouldn't disparage less common behaviors that don't hurt anyone else. Most people now realize homosexuality is no threat to them, and maybe someday in the not too distant future, we will feel the same about cuckoldry. Who knows, maybe people are born cuckolds, as well.

Luving2629Luving2629over 10 years ago
Interesting concept

Almost a 5 Star story, needing only some passion, detail and editing. A reverse of the typical cuckold story, well paced, but a relatively passionless description of the meet.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
I agree with "loving"...

As has been mentioned this was just about a 5 star effort. A touch dry and objective, almost scientific really as if the narrator were an anthropologist instead of the wife. I do think, like many others that it is the psychology that can make or break this type of story. What about watching her husband take another woman excites her? Does she enjoy being part of the conquest? Is it participating in an act that is socially taboo? Does she find the women attractive herself? Does the feeling of displaying such largesse to her husband help with her arousal?

There are so many ways this could go and the fact that this is written without the degradation and humiliation of any of the involved parties makes it such a potentially superior effort. I look forward to the implied coninuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Already Commented On, But...

...but the annoyance of he spelling and grammar REALLY detracted from the reading. The sex was also a tad cold and removed. Attention to both these areas could have made this a 5-star submission, rather than a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well....

When do we get the continuation of this story. It is bad form to introduce a subsequent benefit at the end of a story, going so far as to include, "to be continued," but then failling to do so in a timely manner.

This tale was good, but the title does not match the content.

Bret_Harte

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous