All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Ch. 02'

by 46204_zipper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
constructive criticism

try writing about half as much with twice as many words and with much more even pacing. most of the side notes were unnecessary or perhaps misplaced. i like the mental image you describe but the relationship stuff in the beginning is almost entirely pointless and maybe deserved a single sentence. whereas the last part: anal, at last is way too short.

46204_zipper46204_zipperalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Criticism

Thanks for your comments. This was a real event. Sometimes the stream of consciousness associated with the memories interferes with telling the what happened in a more focused manner. We had several more sessions, the three of us and Kevin and I alone. As I write about what those sessions, I will keep your comments in mind.

roadgem54roadgem54over 2 years ago

Pkease just keepntelling your own story. ThedetIls about your relationship add to the build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user46204_zipper@46204_zipper
I am a 70 something MWM. Over the years, since I was 15, I have been blessed with a healthy sexual appetite. A few years ago a younger male partner suggested I write some of my "war stories" . At first I thought he was kidding but having read a lot of the stories on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Hot Wife Previous Part
My Hot Wife Series Info