All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Has Many Secrets'

by sxadct

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good One!

How exciting! Time to have that conversation and confess that you enjoy her being a slut. Time to encourage her and become a loving husband in all respects. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fiction and follow thru

This writer should build the story and put it away for a month. Then re-read the work with an eye for revealing details to readers in discovery rather than bullet style.

andrusandrusabout 14 years ago
don't you just love anonymous comments

Half these guys can't read or write for a damn, probably members of that teabag party...

Anyway I enjoyed this story, and I would certainly enjoy reading more. I would enjoy reading about what happens next and if she ever gets around to telling you about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some men

like creampies and sluts for wives, I do not and find no interest in sick shit. ES&D!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Do you also hope to not catch anything?

I hate it when authors make their characters dumber than rocks. It simply makes the whole story worthless. And this husband is SO stupid I don't see how he gets out of bed in the morning. What a waste of time this story was to read. Add to that the fact that the story really has no ending and it earns a "1'.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Glad you crawled back into that closet nancy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

zero zero ZEROZEROZERO, what a loser. Stopped reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous