All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 09'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
kind of sad

to see that they drift and her a lot more than him into some kind of animal-state where she is not able to control herself anymore. having kids and loose any kind of responsiblity towards health and the security kids need is not erotic. I also can't find it very erotic in a woman (with kids but also without) if she just needs to see a dick to loose her head completly. beeing so addicted that she goes behind the back of her husband so opently (wanking the stranger and internet) and as it looks like just thinking about sex the whole day is a turn off. also that his level of control is now so low without drugs that he pretty much rapes the babysitter if his wife would not have been home is a turn off too. strange life with nobody around like friends family or....kids for instance.

Beeman2005Beeman2005about 15 years ago
Fucking hot!!

Great story! Off to read your others! :-)

AponeAponeabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

I can't believe the first comment - there is no way he has read all 9 chapters. Please please please don't stop writing these stories. I sent you an email - please read it and let me know what you think!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Name that tune.....

Bye Bye Love, bye bye happiness hello loneliness, I think I'm gonna cry. I might not give Katie all the respect she deserves, her husband is driving her to other men. I'm fine with reading about this, but I certainly couldn't live with it.

Very entertaining, will our husband end up crying in his beer, alone ?

BeachDrifterBeachDrifterover 7 years ago
She is so Hot !!!!

Katie is so HOT !!!!! Fantastic story, very well written and very arousing !!!!!

timman65timman65over 1 year ago

Good stories but you really need to proof your work or get someone to do it. Really slows things down. But...stories are really good. Katie would be a dream for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great job printing that picture! I’m not sure this author knows much about precum but to get enough precum to get sopping wet is quite unusual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1616 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES