My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly walk over the restroom and try to pee with an erection. I finally get a little bit out as I wonder how my wife is enjoying her attention. I meander thorough the store and after about 10 minutes I walk back in slowly and put myself in the corner of the room. I don't think Katie even heard me come back in. I notice an older guy has joined the room and was seated directly in front of my wife. The guy is still stroking his dick as his pants are now down at his ankles. Katie just stares at him while he stares back at her. My wife is rubbing her inner thighs and slowly her legs open as she hikes her skirt up and her hand disappears into her panties. I see her head fall back against the back of the chair as she begins to rub her pussy. My wife was horny from the start of our date and with the alcohol in her system I knew it would put her into the stratosphere.

The guy starts stroking his dick faster as my wife places one leg up on the seat next to her and the other in front of her, spreading her legs to give him a show. Soon the guy across the aisle arches his back as his cum shoots into the air, Katie lets out an audible gasp and begins to moan "Oh yeah.." I can hear my wife mutter under her breath, "Oh yeah,.." her legs start shaking as her body orgasms. Katie is biting her bottom lip to keep her from moaning loudly as her hand continues to manipulate her clit. Finally she slows her pace and looks over at the guy and smiles.

The guy sits motionless for a minute and then slowly pulls up his pants and gives my wife a smile as he walks out of the theatre.

I turn my focus to the older gentleman in front of her. Neither of us had noticed he had turned his chair so he was facing her and was rubbing his cock over his pants. Katie still has her leg on the chair next to him as he stands up and lowers his trousers. He looks frail and possibly 60 years old with grey balding hair and glasses. His penis is small and I can't quite tell if he's even erect. He sits back down and starts trying to wake it up.

My wife stares at him and spreads her legs further as her hand goes back to her groin while her other hand moves up to her breasts as she begins to massage herself over her shirt.

My own dick was now completely engorged. I unbutton and lower my zipper allowing my cock to be free. I start stroking it while watching my wife finger fuck herself while an old man continues to jack off watching Katie. I can see the precum oozing out of the old man's dick.

She suddenly sits up, stops rubbing herself, and looks around the room. I'm in the shadows and she can't see me. She lowers her legs and leans forward in her chair and looked as though she was going to drop to her knees in front of this grandpa. I could tell his cock gained about two inches immediately and his eyes bulged out of his sockets as he and I both thought my wife was going to go down on him.

Ever since I watched Katie suck off Joel I couldn't wait to watch her suck off another cock. It turned me on and I've fantasized about it ever since and I wondered with the messages that Katie had written the she felt the same way. She again looks around the room and started to ease down the front of chair. Katie catches herself and sits back up, puts her leg back up on the chair and resumes masturbating.

I slowly walked up behind my wife and reached out and start massaging her breasts while stroking my own cock. Initially she jumped but glances back and realized it was me. She gives a sexy smile as her fingers continue to run in and out of her vagina. The old man reaches out and grabs a hold of my wife's ankle and removes her shoe. He then places her foot next to his groin, rubbing his dick over her toes.

The old man reaches for her other leg as Katie kicks off her shoe and turns her head and takes my cock into her mouth. She sucks the precum off of me and swirls her tongue underneath my head as her eyes peer out to her elderly admirer. He places both her feet around his dick and starts using her feet to jack him off. His eyes begin to roll back in his head as Katie starts moving her toes across the tip of his hard cock while moving the souls of her feet across his shaft jerking it like she would if using her hand. My wife starts taking long slow sucks of my cock taking it all the way and slowly back out. She let's it fall out of her mouth while I press it against her lips. She shoots her tongue out and flicks it across the tip of my dick while the old man watches. She sucks me back in getting it wet and while keeping one hand on her mound she reaches up and starts stroking my dick next to her face while watching the old man using her feet to jack him off. He's using her soles of her feet to rub the tip of his cock getting her feet wet from his precum. He then puts them back along his shaft and jerks them up and down.

Katie licks at my own precum that is oozing out and presses her lips against my pee hole. I start stroking myself as Katie places the head of my cock back inside her warm mouth. I couldn't wait to cum all over her face in front of this guy. It was turning me on just thinking about his reaction to see my sexy wife take a facial.

My wife lets my cock fall out of her mouth as she places both back between her legs and starts fingering herself wildly while jacking the old man off with her feet. Katie wasn't bashful this time and starts moaning loudly, "OOOHHHhhh Ooohhhh" echoes through the room, "Ohhhh I'm cumming," as her fingers run in and out of her pussy. The old man starts breathing heavily and grimaces as cum erupts from his dick, flowing down around my wife's perfect manicured toes. It wasn't a spurting load as it just appeared to ooze out and cover her feet.

I felt my own orgasm approaching as I was stroking my cock next to her face, "Oooohh baby," I mutter. Katie quickly turns and takes me into her mouth as I try to pull out and cum on her face but she sucks hard as I burst inside of her warm wet mouth as she wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me closer not allowing to cover her face with my seed. Stream after stream of my hot sticky semen is swallowed by my wife. Katie slowly releases me and looks back to the old gentleman who stares at us in disbelief.

Katie pulls her feet off of his lap and lowers her underwear. She raises her feet and wipes the cum off while smiling at the old guy. She tosses them onto his lap and looks up at me, "We better go," as she tries to stand up but has to grab the chairs to balance herself. I pick up her shoes and follow her out the door. I put my arm around her to help keep her balance until we get to the car.

I get her situated in the passenger seat, "I can't believe I did that! I feel so," thinking of words in her alcohol induced mind, "so slutty!" Katie looks over at me, "I wouldn't have done that," putting her head in her hands and leaving over, "I'm so fucked up. You got me drunk to bring me here didn't you?"

"I just wanted you to fulfill your thoughts and fantasies. Don't tell me you just didn't get yourself off twice within 10 minutes. And why didn't you let me cum on your face? That would have been so hot!"

Katie looks over at me, "I might be drunk but that doesn't mean I have to walk out of a business with your cum dripping from my face!" She looks so sexy sitting under the parking lot lights. My wife is the desire of many men and I have her.

I grab a hold of her hand and hold them up to my nose and smell her fingers and let the aroma of her sweet pussy fill my nostrils. I place them up to my mouth and suck them in tasting her dried juices, "Ohhhhhh fuck baby." Katie moans.

I don't have to say anything more. I knew what my wife's reaction meant; she was still horny and needed to cum again. I reach down and start hiking her skirt up as she reclines her chair back. I lean over into the passenger seat and place my face into her groin as I extend my tongue and start to caress her swollen labia. I place my finger into her wet pussy sliding it in and out while licking her clitoris, "Ohhh honey..fuck, i'm so turned on..don't stop!"

Her pussy is so swollen from her playing with herself as my tongue continues to dance around her lips. I nibble, suck, and lick her clitoris changing speeds as her hands continue to pull my head towards her groin.

I start licking her faster while shoving my finger in and out of her as I add another. My thumb starts rubbing her tight little butthole that was wet from my saliva as her orgasm takes a hold, "OOOHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHH BABBBBBYYYYYY" as she bucks wildly against my face. My pace slowly subsides as I slide up next to her and kiss her as she licks my face tasting her own juices. My tongue enters her mouth as I can still taste the saltiness of my own semen. We both smile as I sit up and start backing the car up. Katie pulls down her skirt on as I turn onto the highway.

My wife looks dazed in the passenger seat, "You look relaxed?"

"If you just came three times within about 15 minutes you probably would also," Katie sighs, "I was sooooo turned on. I can't believe you got me drunk. I can't believe I gave a foot job! Doesn't that bother you?"

Glancing towards her, "No, he just used your feet to jack him off."

My wife looks over at me, "I shouldn't have done that."

I sat for a minute remembering that it looked like she was going to suck the guys dick and chickened out at the last second, "It's no big deal, it's not like you sucked his dick or something," glancing over at her, "or even wanted to,"

Katie didn't say anything and I broke the silence again, "Still, I wonder what you would have done if I wasn't there?"

She sits in silence contemplating what I said, "I probably wouldn't have went into a place like that without you."

"Hmmmmmm, I wonder," smiling at her.

Katie playfully punches me in the shoulder, "What does that supposed to mean?"

Continuing to stare down the road as I drive us home, "Nothing. Nothing at all. Cumlover."

12