All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 15'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very enjoyable. i love the idea to limit her actual sex experiences by stopping with another blow job, but at the same time getingt her fantasizing about getting DP'd. i think the amateur thing would have been to make her more depraved every chapter, rather than this delightfully slow descent you've crafted for her. well done mate, i cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sorry

I don't agree here. it's passed being pleasant. you can write another 500 chapters before it ends but pleasant is different.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoalmost 14 years ago
Well Done!

Knocked it out of the park again! Such an enjoyable read and if people can't get it through their heads that this is a fantasy that we enjoy, then they can go back to what turns them on. Myself, I like the reluctance, I like the weakness one feels when faced against something you don't/do want to do. Excellent play out, nicely done with the dialog, it's nice to see interaction between characters that is more than 3 word sentences and some moaning. Phil is a great character and Katie is a firecracker! Keep writing and please, please, try not to take so long. Felt like 3 months of foreplay, and, while bringing the tension to a sharp peak, causes a nasty case of blue balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

I liked it, good chapter, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

THanks for the new chapter, and I agree - PLEASE not so long for the next one! This is by far one of the best series on this site, I love em all! I highly look forward to the next one, especially since you seem to be going down the road of the double team again....

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more please

nice wrk. katie is so hot. please kep up your work. best series going right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

i'm glad that you go on whit phil and katie best storie i read here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice work. More dialogue would be nice between Phil and the conflicted wife as she gets roped in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I like that she retains her sense of dignity despite the promiscuity. She would lose all her appeal if she were an all-out slut who didn't put up any resistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work!

My favorite series on the site! Please write more. I love Katie and her submissive nature. I also greatly enjoy the predicaments that she finds herself in. They are believable and highly erotic. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hottest chapters yet

The way you described Katie's conflict and her lust for Phil's cock makes this the best chapter out of the 20 you wrote

flowernibblerflowernibblerabout 11 years ago
The dilemma

You did a very good job of portraying the dilemma Katie faced in wanting to make Phil cum and then to swallow it, and the guilt doing this would cause her. We have all face similar hard choices and fallen short. The very idea that this presented a dilemma for Katie showed the basic good quality of her person, despite her many failings.

I did not like the stories that lead up to this one which featured the ugliness and foul smelliness of Phil. This time you played down those qualities of Phil and dwelt instead on the dilemma in Katie's mind; a dilemma you handled very well.

I am not sure I have explained myself well here, but it will have to do, as I am pressed for time.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

If I am in a room with just another male and he pulls out his cock or tells me to pull out his cock and suck his cock - I will. I don't think I can or want to say no to any male that is willing to tell me to suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Can’t believe how obsessed I’m getting with this story. So well done. Thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1627 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES