My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers

Mrs. Jackson was lost in the moment of craving her neighbor's thick cock. She wanted to be filled with him again as he banged deep in her pussy. The thought of him fucking her again began making her pussy wetter and wetter with each stroke of her hand. Her breathing intensified as she watched her wedding ring pointed out as she continued her fist up and down across his giant shaft.

As she continued her O-ring stroke up Phil's shaft and across his rim, her right hand was flat on his abdomen, holding the base of his mammoth cock. Her gigantic wedding diamond continued to flash in the light as she pumped his aching hard on. Her right hand left his stomach, and wrapped itself around his swollen nut-sack. Dorman moaned louder, "OHHH, Hell yeah! Play with those balls Freckles!"

At first, it was just the sharp points of her nails that gently scrapped the delicate skin of his scrotum. Soon the soft pads of her fingertips also caressed his wrinkly sack. Then the softness of her palm joined in, and she was soon rolling his nuts back and forth in her gentle grip, all the while still softly stroking his shaft, and his swollen purple knob, with her left hand.

She removed her hand from his cock, turned it around, and again grabbed the shaft, but this time thumb downwards. Her beautiful hand still stroked his cock, but her thumb and forefinger were downward, and the rest of her fingers curled around the top half. On each upstroke, her three curled fingers nestled, fondled, and loved his cockhead, which was by now swollen almost beyond belief.

"You know your stuff, Freckles," Phil coughed. "Fred is a lucky man!"

The hot wife wasn't going to engage him in dialogue. She wanted to make his cock climax. She wanted to coax the perfect load from his perfect cock. Katie moved her flat hands forward and backwards, alternately, rotating his shaft between them, very fast. Mrs. Jackson started moving them slowly up and down, all the while continuing her fire-starter motion, up to the head, down to the root, and back again. Eventually, she concentrated totally on Phil's huge cockhead, moving her palms back and forth on the flaring purple glans. Then she took her left hand away and continued on his cockhead with her right hand only, executing a motion that could only be described as trying to open a greased doorknob.

Phil was on the bed staring in awe of his new sex toy. He had new meaning to his life now. He began to raise his hips knowing the hot wife would soon get him off.

Katie moved a single finger, dancing and flicking around the head of his tortured cock. Her left hand held Phil's shaft tightly around the base, and her right index finger traced tiny, excruciating figures around the head of his dick. She teased the slit, she danced on the head, and she played with the rim. A large glob of Phil's pre-cum erupted from his jizz hole enticing a soft moan from Katie's lips. Her mouth began to salivate as she watched his beautiful precum dribble down the side of his cockhead. With each upstroke another desirable bubble of precum would burst out of his cum slit.

Phil continued to manipulate her ass as he raised up her skirt exposing her beautiful thong. The old man admired her neighbor's perfect rump. It was so small and firm; he wanted to taste her pussy again and make her squeal with delight. He slowly began to tug on her small panties wanting to feel her perfect pussy again.

"Take them off," he ordered in a stern voice. The married wife released his cock and without breaking eye contact from his throbbing member lowered her panties to her knees. Dorman quickly hiked her skirt up further grabbing and groping her ass as he slid his finger across her anus. The hot wife felt her knees buckle as her neighbor touched her backdoor. Her breathing intensified as he would alternate flicking the opening to her pussy and rubbing her asshole.

Katie's left hand returned to grasp the base of his shaft, but her right hand engulfed the head and upper shaft, and began a twisting motion. Up and down, and twisting at the same time, her glorious palm and fingers beat out a barber-pole pattern up and down his aching dick. Her palm twisted around his shaft like she was screwing in a light bulb, and at the same time, her hand was riding up and down the length of his straining tool. Phil's hips were gyrating wildly from the pleasure. Phil tried to keep my eyes concentrated on the action, but knew he could get the hot wife off with just his stubby fat fingers. Katie leaned over his body to give him more access and he replied by slowly inserting his finger into her wet canal. Phil watched as Katie's pace increased as all he could see was the flashing red dots of her fingernails, and the glinting of her oversized wedding diamond.

Katie lifted her left hand from the base of his cock, and added it to the motion on his shaft. Now she had both hands wrapped around Phil's shaft, both moving up and down in unison.

The hot wife formed an O-ring with both hands. First her right hand, starting at the tip of his straining cock, would slide slowly down, form the tip of his head, over the rim of his glans, and down Phil's shaft. As it approached the midpoint of the shaft, her left hand would repeat the process: starting at the fleshy tip, squeezing past the rim, and on down the engorged shaft. Meanwhile, the right hand had started the process over again. And again and again, one hand after the other. Phil's cock felt like it was burrowing deeper, deeper, ever deeper, into an infinitely deep, infinitely long, and infinitely pleasurable pussy.

Phil began to slide his pudgy finger in and out of Katie's wet pussy. As he would slowly push further into her he would remove it and use her own juices to lubricate her asshole. He would barely enter her ass and then return to her pussy rubbing the folds as he continued deeper.

Mrs. Jackson leaned forward sticking her ass into the open air, feeling like a dirty slut, as she grasped Phil's hard cock with both hands. The more she stroked, the tighter her fist squeezed, and the stronger her strumming of his shaft. Her eyes were locked on Phil's hugely engorged member, on her cool slender fingers, on her bright red fingernails, and, most of all, on her flashing wedding diamond, standing out on the side of his cock. Her eyes were as focused on the action as were Phil's. She stroked, slowly, deliberately, but gradually faster and faster. Pre-cum oozed out of his slit, which added lubrication to the action. Her fist continued to slip up and down his shaft.

Dorman was quickly sliding his fingers in and out of her sexy slit. Phil's breathing became faster and shallower; and her breathing echoed his. Sweat poured off Katie's forehead; her small breasts jiggled under her blouse in time with her strokes.

Phil's buttocks clenched as he began to raise them from the bed, ""Ohhhh shit, I'm getting close," he groaned.

Katie sensed it as well, and went into the rapid stroke that they both knew would see them through to the end. Phil gritted his teeth, and forced his eyes to stay open so that he could watch the fabulous climax.

"Sooooo close," Phil groaned as he continued to assault Katie's pussy and ass with his fingers.

Katie's breathing was borderline hyperventilating but she quietly whispered, "me too."

Phil's grinned as he pushed his finger deeper into the wife's fuck canal, wiggling it when it was as far as it could go.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Katie moaned, "Oh fuck..." as she continued stroking Phil's long hard cock with both hands tightly wrapped around it.

The horny neighbor began lifting his hips up at Katie's strokes, "Don't get my cum all over my gown or sheets! Use your mouth!" Phil ordered.

Without hesitation and as though she was waiting for Phil's permission, Katie bent down and placed his spongy large head into her mouth. The taste of his precum electrified her tongue as she began to slurp wildly on the tip of his cock. Licking it lovingly with her outstretch tongue. Flicking it across his hole waiting for her creamy reward.

Phil continued his digital assault on her pussy and again pushed his finger deeper into the wife as she used her left hand to steady herself on Phil's stomach; her beautiful wedding ring glistened from the hospital room's light. The first spurt of semen erupted out of Phil's cock slit. It went straight up against the roof of her mouth as Katie gave a muffled moan.

"ARGHHHHHH....Fuck yeah!" Dorman cried out as Katie's own pussy began to spasm around Phil's plump fingers. Her cries of ecstasy were drowned out by Phil's spurting cock.

The rest came out in a gush, like a volcano spewing hot lava and ash; Phil's cock was spewing white frosting. The hot wife sucked and sucked his creamy load as her orgasm increased. She wanted every drop into her stomach as she swallowed every shot that came out expertly holding the tip of his cock at her lips, stroking the cock helping each spurt exit into her wanting mouth. Phil came and came until Katie couldn't take anymore and opened her mouth allowing his cum to flow down his shaft covering her fist. It even covered her gleaming wedding ring and her enormous diamond, effectively dousing the flashing light that had been shining from that amazing gem. Phil and Katie both watched in fascination as the lava-like flow of semen covered his cock, pubic hair, balls, her hand and fingers, and her ring. She held on tightly, as if she was grasping a branch in a stream, holding on for dear life, waiting for a flood to subside.

Phil felt Katie's own orgasm subside as he removed his finger from her sex hole and slipped his hand out and pulled her skirt down over his small perfect ass.

Neither of them spoke as Katie still stroked Phil's deflating cock admiring his load. Katie began licking up his sperm that had flowed down his cock. A mixture of her own saliva and his cum. The taste was incredible unlike Fred's or Norman's. The married wife licked her fingers around the wedding ring and into Phil's pubic hair not wanting to miss a drop.

Finally, Phil broke the silence, "Thanks, Freckles that was great," he said as Katie stood up straight and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

The realization of what happened hit her suddenly as the same wave of regret filled her body as before. Her face flushed with embarrassment. Her mind and body had caved again to her lust for Phil's enormous cock.

"Well I for one have no regrets," Phil smiled as he pulled his gown down. He looked at his cock at a glob of cum protruding out of the end of his cock slit, "Mrs. Jackson, there's just a little bit more on the end."

Katie looked at him and shook her head in disgust as if she couldn't believe what he just said but bent her head down and licked his knob clean with three swirls of her agile tongue.

"I have to get going!" Katie said with more than a hint of pleading in her voice as she pulled her thong back up.

"Don't forget to tell your husband thanks for everything," Phil hollered as she walked to the door.

Katie looked over at him, eyes wide with disbelief and her mouth open in astonishment at his statement.

Dorman just laughed, "I mean for working on my house."

Mrs. Jackson trembled at his words knowing that he meant for using her to get off. She exited room 313 and walked quickly to the elevator hoping to not run into anybody she knew. Once safely inside she reached into her purse and removed her compact. She looked at her reflection as her lipstick was smeared and her chin still looked wet. The hot wife continued to look at herself as she felt her panties were soaked with her own juices and couldn't believe what she had done and how she craved to taste Phil's cum.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers
12