My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers

The hot wife sucked and gagged relentlessly on his huge, overheated head and shaft. Her saliva was dripped from her mouth, making a loud sucking sound, echoing off the concrete walls. Her hands became slick with the saliva, which helped to lube his shaft so she could go faster, and grip it tighter and reward her with a delicious tasty load into her mouth.

Phil panted and moved his shoulders left and right trying to get comfortable in his chair as he tried to move his huge body to buck against her tiny hot mouth. His hips pushed up to meet Katie's next gagging throat thrust, and the cocksucker hoped that her disgusting neighbor was about to explode at any moment. She gripped even tighter and sucked his cock in so deeply, that her whole upper body convulsed as his slippery head tickled deep inside her throat. She held it there, tears running down her cheek. Katie quickly removed his cock as she gagged strongly. The hot wife coughed as she tried to regain her composure.

"Stand up," Phil demanded. Slowly the hot wife rose from her knees and stood before him wearing her short skirt as her blouse was slightly untucked. The married beauty looked down at her neighbor as he cock stood out away from his body. Her heart was uneasy as to what he wanted to do next.

"Turn around," her neighbor spoke in a monotone tone, "It's my turn!"

Mrs. Jackson did as she was told as she felt Phil's pudgy hands grab her skirted ass. Katie looked back at the seated old man as his cock twitched in the air as he slowly pushed her skirt up above her hips. The hot wife grasped the cold metal wall of the stall and fell slightly forward as Phil pushed her skirt up further and slowly pulled down her thong and nylons revealing her perfect small formed ass. Before she could say anything she felt Phil's tongue dancing around her backside.

"You have a beautiful ass Freckles," as he slapped it strongly with an open hand.

Katie flinched at the pain as she looked back at the old neighbor as he stroked his cock with his hand while pressed his lips against her small cheeks. A slight moan erupted from her lips that sounded louder in the confined space that what it really was.

The old man grinned towards his sexy neighbor as he again flicked his tongue across her ass as he slapped her cheeks harder than before.

"Oohhhhhhhh," an uncontrollable moan escaped Katie's lips as she pushed her ass back into Phil's face. Lust had again taken a hold of the married neighbor. Phil was an expert with his tongue and she couldn't wait to feel it.

Phil had pulled the thong and nylons down past her knees as he continued to slurp wildly at her backdoor. He loved the taste of his magnificent neighbor as he rubbed the folds of her pussy with his other hand while steadily spreading the cheeks of her ass with the other. Katie, already bent over, slid her nylons and thong down as she kicked off her shoes. The old man grabbed her thong and nylons and tossed them to the wall.

Phil, knowing what he wanted placed his hand in the middle of the hot wife's back and pushed as the hot wife bent over at the waist. Katie clung to the wall to maintain her balance as Phil leaned forward and began swiping her pussy from behind with his agile tongue. Mrs. Jackson closed her eyes as desperately tried to fight the feelings that grew inside of her. Her eyes opened as she stared at the ring on her finger that hung onto the cold metal wall in front of her. Her stomach turned of what she was doing to her husband but the feeling quickly vanished as Phil's fingers penetrated her pussy. An uncontrollable moan escaped her tightly pressed lips as she felt her juices flowing out of her pussy and onto Phil Dorman's tongue.

The old man sat up and pulled Katie's hips down so his cock was at her opening of her fuck hole, "No Phil!" The married neighbor quickly shot up away from him. Phil pulled her down tighter with his hands around her hips, "I'm not going to let you cum in me again."

"What?" Phil asked with lust in his eyes.

"Last time," the hot wife composed herself as she took deep breath. Katie's face turned a dark shade of red even talking about the last time she was fucked by her neighbor, "You fucking came in me!"

"So?" Phil shrugged.

"I'm not going to get pregnant!" Katie retorted, "Just get off with my mouth or my hands!" She tried to turn and drop to her knees in front of him.

Dorman gave a boisterous laugh as he pointed towards his wallet in the pocket of his sweatpants, "Hand me my wallet."

Katie gave an audible sigh as Phil just grinned at his lover, "Just let me finish you with my mouth," the hot wife pleaded. Katie knew the words that escaped her lips weren't of a good wife but that of a slut. Her face turned red at what she had just said but the taste buds on her tongue exploded just at even the thought of Phil spraying his hot creamy load into her mouth again.

He didn't say a word but only pointed at the pronounced wallet in his sweatpants pocket. Katie reached over and grabbed it and handed it to him. Katie's eyes focused on the twitching cock as Dorman quickly removed a condom from his wallet, "I knew it would come in handy some day! I've had this in here for a year or two!"

The old man giggled to himself as he raised the wrapper up to his mouth and tore it with his teeth. Without breaking eye contact with his hot neighbor, he tossed the wrapper to the floor and slowly unrolled the pink condom onto his rigid thick cock.

"All better?" as Phil reached out and pulled Katie to him. His pudgy hands pulled her closer as he tried to kiss her perfect lips with his own. The married neighbor pulled back. The old man snorted as his hands lowered around her small waist in a devastating embrace and quickly turned her away from him. The hot wife grabbed the partition again as Phil lowered her onto his cock. The massive head pressed against the entrance of her soaked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Katie whimpered, her heart fluttered and her mind felt giddy as Phil took command of her body. Katie's eyes grew wide as his cock pressed the entrance of her tight dripping pussy.

His cock head seemed enormous, bigger than before, as it penetrated Katie's cunt, her body jerked as it breached deeper into her. The sexy wife felt the pounding of his heart in his cock as it sent waves of goosebumps across her skin.

Dorman smiled as the beautiful wife bit her bottom lip and her eyes glazed over as he forced his freakish large cockhead into her little pussy. Phil gasped as his cock slowly penetrated even deeper into Katie's tight moist cunt. Her soft hands gripped the wall as incoherent whimpers escaped her pursed lips as her wedding ring glowed from the room lighting. The hot wife yelped in pain as she felt the head of his cock was forced deeper into her.

"C'mon Freckles! It's not even in all the way," Phil said as he forced Katie's ass down along his cock wanting the ecstatic feeling his entire cock buried inside her tight pussy

Katie whimpered as she lowered her tight pussy until another inch of the blood engorged cock disappeared inside her.

He pushed Katie forward until he eased his cock out of her. Phil spread his legs widely while remain seated in the chair. Katie positioned herself between him as her knees were slightly touching the outside of his thighs as she bent over at the waist. She moved her hands to the cold grey metal partition in front of her as she felt Phil's pudgy hands grab her waist and pull her backwards.

"Unnnggghhhhh," Katie whimpered that echoed in the bathroom as Phil slowly eased his cock back into her. She threw her head downward and grinded her teeth as the throbbing cock sent a pulsating wave of sexual current through her body.

Phil pulled his cock out again and lined up the head of his dick against the fleecy exterior of her beautiful cunt. It was an incredible sight to see, as Dorman stared down at the beautiful wife's smooth tiny pussy and his huge cock that was lined up to fuck her.

As soon as he felt her oozing entrance at the tip of his massive cock, Phil pushed up while he pulled his neighbor backwards onto his throbbing member. The huge head started pushing into the wife's pussy; Phil could see her sharp intake of breath as it protruded deeper into her, followed by Katie's moan as he slid his thick cock deeper and deeper into her. Despite the obvious resistance, Phil continued to push forward. Thanks to the overflowing liquids in Katie's pussy, he was able to get the head in deeper than before. Then, with slow, easy strokes, he gradually went in an inch at a time. However, the beautiful wife was still unprepared for the sudden invasion of the large cock head as it burrowed deeper into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!!!" Katie moaned loudly.

Phil pushed his hips forward while as he pulled the waist of his lover back onto his cock. The massive head felt huge inside Katie's tight body. Phil could see the walls of her pink vagina spread out painfully. Her back arched and the pretty hazel eyes became dilated through fluttering eyelashes as the old man increased his pace.

"S-Sl-Slow... You're too big!" Katie whimpered, unable to stop the water that rolled from her eyes. "Oh! Ohhhh, fuck! It's big!" She wailed. "Ohhhhh, God!" She cried out.

Her tight cunt encased his engorged cock so tightly that it seemed like he would split her in half. Katie's heavy breathing was causing her firm small breasts to rise and fall, enticing the old man. Phil inched a couple more inches into her quivering body, "Damn! Fred should fuck you more often!" he stammered.

The words stung her ears. She hadn't had sex with her husband for awhile because of work but her libido had been in overdrive.

Katie tilted her head down as she watched him inch his cock into her tight pussy. Tears burned her eyes as she felt his cock slowly slide into her. The head of his cock made an outline inside the flat of her stomach. She bit the bottom of her lip to keep from screaming and watched the massive outline of Phil's cock move deeper and deeper inside her twitching belly as he finally had every bit of his cock crammed inside of her.

Dorman paused, letting Katie adjust to his immense size, holding her tightly by the hips as the lovely wife was bent over at the waist grasping at the metal wall. In that position, Phil had a clear view of the pretty wife's cunt lips stretched around his cock; her clear, sticky wetness oozing out around his prick. After only a few seconds, Katie groaned deeply and started wiggling her hips slowly from side to side while thrusting herself gently downward, fucking the large cock that was buried inside of her

"Ohhhh fuck!" the hot wife moaned as Phil pushed his hips forward as he forced his blood engorged cock inside her stretched pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, God!!" Katie panted; she spread her long legs straight outward allowing Phil to push more of his throbbing cock into her. Phil looked like he could not take anymore, she was just too fucking tight, and her pussy clung to him like wet leather forcing Phil to use all of his concentration to keep from cumming. Phil stared at the wife and plunged his hips upwards as his cock filled the hot wife completely.

"AAAAAaaaggghhh! F-F-Fu-Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Katie squealed.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," Phil moaned, "That's it," as he breathed heavily, "Your pussy feels so damn good. You know you wanted it!"

Katie felt herself stretched beyond imagination; her cunt started to accustom itself to a stimulation of Phil's mammoth cock buried deep in her. Pleasure nerves she never knew existed were being stimulated as her cunt was stretched.

"Oh shit! Freckles your pussy is so fucking wet!" Phil muttered as he slowly grinded Katie's hips on his lap.

The brunette leaned forward as supported her shoulders on outstretched arms that locked onto the restroom stall partition, trying hard to avoid being impaled by his monster prick. Desperately, as she leaned forward she gazed down at her fuck hole, watching intently as his bloated cock head disappeared in and out of her gooey, pink fuck slit. Then, impulsively, Phil started humping, awkwardly at first while seated in his chair, then more steadily, eagerly pushing his long, thick prick into the welcoming tightness of her hot, wet cunt all the while pushing and pulling Katie's hips in unison with his thrusts.

"Oh, Phil! Uuuungghh! Slow.." She frantically pleaded; the old neighbor was just acting on pure instinct, he didn't hear a word she was saying.

Phil's massive fuck rod stretched the married wife's tight cunt as it bored its way in, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy to the bursting point around the meaty thickness of his cock. Katie started humping when he had his prick embedded in her pussy, as she bucked and grinded her blushing ass cheeks up on Phil's lap in an attempt to relive the pressure in her fuck hole caused by the immense prick.

"Uhhhhh damn!" Phil babbled, "S-So fucking tight!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She whimpered.

Mrs. Jackson was not being merely violated; she was being consumed by the slobbering fat man. Every inch of her body was groped and fondled. His pudgy hands held her slim waist while her long curvaceous legs spread between his thighs.

"OOOHHH fuck! I love your pussy!" Phil muttered between a mixture of sweat and breathless grins

"Please...OH! Oh, damn! Oh, God! Oh Fuck!" She screamed when Phil rammed the rest of his cock into her belly. Their pelvis converged upon one another as one; curly unkempt pubic hair covered her entire groin. Long legs tired to spread widely, only to rest against Dorman's knees as he remained seated in the chair. Her toes curled and her scream turned into breathless gasps.

A mixture of pain and pleasure ripped through Katie's entire body, her pussy so stretched out, so stuffed she can feel every fiber of the massive cock lodged inside her.

Phil's cock throbbed as it filled her body. He held her hips tightly as his cock throbbed inside her belly. Finding it almost impossible to breathe from the painful overstuffed feeling his thick cock had generated; she could feel his thick cum filled balls as they pressed against her. She had never experienced anything like this, so much pain mixed with pleasure; orgasms that pummeled her senses, stars swirled about her head.

"N-Nice little pussy..." Phil muttered, his hands firmly grasped around her waist. Katie's tongue hung over her bottom lip in a limp state, and perspiration born from lust dripped down her pretty face causing her brown hair to stick to the side of her face and forehead.

All that mattered was her complete surrender to this man. His hands continued roaming over her body, exploring every inch, every curve. Their bodies were motionless, Mrs. Jackson sat atop Phil, and her legs spread out across between his thighs and her tight ass planted firmly upon the thick belly filling cock.

As Phil held her on his cock, "Talk dirty to me!" he whispered, "It will get me off quicker."

At first Katie hesitated. Her mind wanted the torment to be over but her body wanted to keep getting fucked by the large cock. Finally words escaped her lips, "Ohhhhh, fuckkkk, your cock feels so good inside me! Ohhhh, Gawd! Fuck me Phil! Fuck me hard!"

Phil grinned as he wiggled his hips as he thrust his prick into the married woman's widely stretched cunt, making his cock slide easily into the gooey, warm tightness of her juicy fuck hole. Katie brought herself down onto him. The married wife rose and fell on top of the obese neighbor as she began to ride him. She humped the large cock as the fat neighbor drove his pelvis into her.

He thrusted steadily as he rammed his rock hard prick deeper and deeper into the Katie's pussy with every stroke. Mrs. Jackson grimaced with pleasure as Phil started to give her the fucking she had craved since the last time she was with Phil and Norman. Her glove tight pussy began contracting wetly and rhythmically around his deliciously fucking huge cock.

Phil drew several inches out only to ram it back into the married wife's cunt. Katie eyes grew wider and her grunts louder as he repeated the process, again and again. The fat man, his hands gripped her lips tightly, forcing her completely down upon his pulsating cock and throbbing balls.

"Ooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuckkkkk!" escaped out of her mouth as her body started convulsing.

Phil watched the warm juices flowing down his cock over his large set of balls. The veins in her neck stuck out as she threw her head up and whimpered again.

"How does that feel, baby?" Phil said as he groped her small breasts over her blouse, "huh? How does that feel? You like me fucking you with my cock?"

Katie only whimpered. Her hands were now clinched in small fists that rested on Phi's knees. Phil hands held her slim waist, as her continued to bring her down onto his hard tool.

"Come on sweetie, talk dirty! Get me off," Phil coaxed.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mrs. Jackson screamed, her head flew backwards while his grip around her hips tightened as Phil slowly sunk his cock into the married wife's tight pussy. He held her hips and kept her still as he slowly moved his ass up and down in his wheelchair fucking her as deep as he could.

"Ohhh! Oh,hh God!" Katie cried as Phil's cock was buried deep inside of her.

Mr. Dorman saw her pussy stretching as it tried to accommodate his huge organ being held deep inside as she leaned forward It filled her completely, and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward as it grew even harder inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!" Phil growled at her as his hard shaft pried its way into her cunt. "You've got such a nice tight pussy!"

"Unggg...!" She groaned.

The old man's fat cock stayed in her pussy like a thick steel rod. The hot wife's tight cunt was stuffed with so much cock she gasped franticly for air.

It was clear that Katie's nerves were on fire, sending impulses throughout her entire body. Her clit was so sensitive a feather could bring her off. This wasn't a feather; this was veined cock whose foreskin was rough and unforgiving.

Phil knew the fat cock being shoved inside was larger than anything the married wife ever felt, it wasn't throbbing inside her, it was pounding, like his own heart, pounding against the sensitive button of her clit, causing shockwaves through her tortured pussy and back again.

"Fuck!!" Katie moaned as pulled up and felt Phil's cock exiting out and then quickly pushed his thick shaft into her again, a bit further this time. Her head swung back violently.

"Just relax, baby!" Phil said, holding her slim waist tightly. "I'm almost there."

Katie sobbed as she bit her lower lip. His hands already circled around her slim waist pushed her downward, while plunging his hips upward, thrusting his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Are you a slut for my big cock, Freckles?" He teased her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Katie groaned loudly, her fingers clawing into his knees as his dick once more rammed home.

"What did you say?" Phil mocked, "I didn't quite hear you?" as he lifted Katie's ass up as he saw his mammoth cock sliding out of the tight lips of her pussy only to bring her back down onto him in one forceful thrust.

"Yessssss!" Katie moaned not wanting to say it but lust clearly had taken over.

"You are what?" Phil gleefully asked.

"I'm a slut!" the hot wife gasped as she regretted the words that escaped her lips, "I'm..." as again Phil began to slowly bring her back and forth on his cock, "I'm a slut!"

Phil held her hips and bounced her up and down on his lap, looking down at the juncture of their bodies where his bloated cock tip disappeared into the clinging lips of her pussy.

She was filled with his giant cock, until her ass met and his public met and they stay motionless for a minute. Phil loved the tightness of her pink pussy; his cock seemed incased in a vice of velvet. Katie looked like she was going to split, but her pussy began to mold around his cock and it became pleasurable.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers