My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your tight pussy Freckles," He growled down at her as he looked down to watch his big, hard dick now sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Katie groaned as she rolled her eyes. "Fuck me like a slut!"

"You're my slut, Freckles!" He growled down at her as he thrust his dick hard inside her, slamming all 10-inches inside her fully, her small tits jiggled up and down. He kept laughing as he pounded her away.

"You're my slut," Phil sneered.

"Ungg! Ohhhh!" Katie groaned.

He snickered before lifting her up until half of his cock filled her aching pussy.

"Ohhh shit! Fuck me!" Katie moaned with lust.

Her screams died in mixture of sobs and breathless sighs, she twisted against his grip and penetration. The pounding she was receiving was ruthless.

Phil fucked his married neighbor harder, his cock filling plunge elaborating this fact. Katie held on to Phil knees with all her might to maintain her balance, incoherent mewls of pain and pleasure being emitted from her throat.

His hands wrapped tightly around her waist were all the leverage Phil needed to fuck the beautiful wife. One of his hands grasped tightly Katie's buttocks, pulling her away from him before slamming her back against his body. He began bouncing her on his dick like a fuck doll.

She gasped and groaned biting her bottom lip as he fucked her deliriously, slamming her into his hairy groin over and over.

Katie couldn't breathe, her naked loins were being pounded ruthlessly, and the cock inside her was deeper than anything she had ever felt. Phil pounded her faster and faster, as he penetrated her deeper and fill her belly with so much cock it bloated outward. As Phil tried to maintain control of Katie's as she lowered herself onto him; his thumb rested against her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Katie whimpered, her body convulsed, her insides feeling as if she was going into a seizure, her back arched, the muscles in her neck strained against her skin as he slammed her back and forth against his body.

The old man grinned as he applied pressure to her asshole with his thumb as his cock was shoved deep inside of her. Katie responded as she humped harder as she threw herself down on his cock. Her thighs burned as she continued riding the old man.

Phil's cock began throbbed harder than before, his heavy balls tightened against her, and her insides looked as if they were on fire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" She groaned loudly as she thrusted herself back onto the invading rod.

Phil continued to fuck her hard, sending his cock deep into her juicy pussy as he bottomed out on each thrust. He impaled her on his giant spear with each thrust into her tight, clutching cunt. Meanwhile his thumb kept applying pressure to Katie's backdoor.

"Put it in," Katie gasped, bending over further, as far as she could as they rested against Phil's naked legs. Phil moved his thumb up to his mouth and licked it until it was wet as he placed it against the hot wife's backdoor. He applied pressure until his pudgy thumb disappeared into the hot wife's ass.

Mrs. Jackson moaned that echoed loudly in the room. It was so loud that even Phil was caught off guard and turned his head and checked the restroom door.

Suddenly, the pressure exploded throughout her body in a giant blast of color and light. Her pussy clamped down on his plunging cock like a vise. The entire length of her rippling cunt grabbed at his thrusting prick.

Her sleeve tightened on his iron hard tool as he pushed in and pulled out, demanding his cum.

"Unnngghhh! Ohhhhh! It feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Deeper! Put your thumb in deeper!" Katie yelled. Phil obliged and pressed his thumb deeper into her tight ass while his cock was buried in her pussy.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!" She bucked, thrusted, and rocked on top of him in a screaming, thundering climax that seemed to go on forever, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Katie shrieked as she bounced herself on Phil's lap as fast and as hard as she could as she forced his cock deeper into her. Phil plunged deep into her exploding cunt harder and harder as he used the hot wife as his personal fuck doll.

Phil felt his large balls contracting,"Ooooohhhh fuck! Fuck! Arghhhhhhhhhh," he yelled as load after load of hot, white, and sticky cum, shot into his condom as they shivered and shook against each other from their mutual orgasms.

The old man continued to raise his flabby ass slowly up from the chair as his big 10 inch dick slid into her tight pussy for what seemed like an eternity, until he pumped every drop of cum from his cock.

Phil's semen filled the condom completely as Katie slowly eased herself forward; Phil's thumb slowly was pulled from her ass as he released her hip, as his cock flopped back onto his stomach.

Dorman looked down and admired the site of Mrs. Jackson slowly regained her sense of balance. Her legs burned from the way she rode the old man and balanced herself.

Phil took a deep breath as he stared at his half naked neighbor. The two remain motionless as the hot wife took in what had just happened to her. He gradually pulled the condom off of his erect dick which was finally starting to subside. He held it up and smiled at the amount of sperm he had just shot. "Take care of this please," as he held the condom by the ring and handed it to the hot wife who still appeared stunned as she reached out and took it from him.

Phil reached down and pulled up his sweatpants lifting his large ass in the chair; pulling them up. He glanced back at Katie who was still a little light headed as she kept her balance by resting her hand on the sink, "You better get dressed. You need to get me to the hospital."

The hot wife didn't say anything as Phil turned in his wheelchair and rolled out the door.

Katie looked over into the mirror. She was naked from the waist down and her blouse in disarray. Mrs. Jackson felt ashamed as she glanced down at the condom that was between her fingers. She slowly lifted it up and gasped at the sight of the load of sperm that filled the tip. Not only did it fill the tip but the tremendous amount of cum filled the condom; it was unlike any load she had ever seen before with her husband. Her pussy trembled and her mouth salivated. She glanced over at the door as she held the condom close to her nose and inhaled the manly smell of her disgusting neighbor's spunk. Her bottom lip quivered, her hands trembled as she placed the ring towards her mouth and tentatively stuck her tongue into the hole tasting Phil's manliness he had left behind.

Her mouth salivated as she closed her eyes pausing to admire the taste. Her hands shook as she placed the ring into her mouth and slowly lifted the tip into the air as Phil's load poured into her mouth. Her taste buds exploded as the warm salty load entered her mouth. The hot wife moaned as she savored the taste. She rolled her tongue around her mouth as she swallowed every drop. Katie began to turn the condom inside out as she licked and sucked the prophylactic as she cleaned up every drop.

The sexy wife tossed the clean condom into the trash and quickly put on her thong and nylons. She slipped on her shoes as she looked back into the mirror as a small of glob of cum dangled on the corner of her mouth. She quickly scooped it up with her finger and sucked it clean. With her finger still in her mouth she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. As quickly as her lustful feelings entered her body; they quickly disappeared as her mind focused on what had just happened. The hot wife's thoughts focused on her loving husband and how she had to quickly find a way out of Phil's blackmail and her life could return to normal.