All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 18'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Maximo DanoMaximo Danoabout 13 years ago
Ohhh boy!

Hahaha! Well done! I liked this one quite a bit guys! Excellent use of characters and plot. Glad to see you guys cranking out hits like this. Whew, that was one hot story! Keep up the great work F & K! Oh, I wanted tell you guys that this is the only story (series) I pass along to other people, it's just that good.

ZachielZachielabout 13 years ago
Omg yes please

It would be so hot if Sheila becomes Phil's cockslut along with Katie. If Phil stays close to where Sheila works then they can rut everyday and possibly knock her up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just great

Can't wait for ch. 19. Surely the chapter where Katie starts kissing her old bulls lips and adoring his body? Let it go on forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

A promicing turn of events, thank you guys for posting. I keep my fingers crossed the next chapter will be out soon.

hudson11hudson11almost 13 years ago
Nice addition

Your photo is hot, what a smile. Love Phil being so gross, and Katie being so damn hot and in shape and reluctantly giving herself to him. Great read. More Phil and Katie and other not so attractive guys taking advantage of Katie....Please. Good work guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the way she's getting more and more addicted to what Phil has to offer.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Hot, but . . .

Hot, but not entirely satisfactory. The man being old, fat, and smelly does not work for me. Were this so, the women would be repulsed by his smell, if nothing else. No, this scenario is not realistic enough to pass the imagination test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No new stories

Clearly, the author has no intention of adding new stories. He had said new entries were on their way but that was more than three months ago. Not sure why the author would bother lying but oh, well.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Another cheating whore.

This story kind of started with a loving wife and a husband interested in sharing his wife. Now it just seems to be her as a cheating whore. Fine if it was the blackmail and she didn't like it, but she day dreams about him, and wants it.

And seriously, would two smart women not think to record his blackmail? His crime is worse than theirs, and if they had him dead to rights he wouldn't report them, as he can't spend shit from a prison cell. I could imagine them agreeing to begin with, but the guy doesn't keep a deal, they never learn and somehow think they will ever be free of him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phil’s cock grew another inch, I’m so inadequate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES