All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 21'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

So very glad to see another excellent chapter added to this story. Well done.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoabout 11 years ago
Woo hoo!!!!

Welcome back guys! Outta gate swinging on this one. You are still writing those lust churning stories. I can't wait to watch this all unfold. It's good to see you both back on here, brings the quality of Lit back up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Return!

Can't wait until Phil is living with Katie and Fred!

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeabout 11 years ago
wow!! welcome back

so excited to see you writing again, great addition, keep em coming!

PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Great chapter! Love the idea of Phil and Katie fucking under the same roof as her husband! Have to see the next chapter!!!

ZachielZachielabout 11 years ago
Glad you're continuing the story

Just want to say that I'm really glad you're writing again and that your stories have been missed.

And yes, things hardly change. Anon haters will continue to post long winded comments about how much they hate your stories, and only a selective people who enjoyed your stories would post their appreciation. Luckily there's still hot wife Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a comeback!

Cannot wait for Phil to get out though!

pornluvr40pornluvr40about 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I'm glad to see you are back at it. I loved the series and assumed you had ended it. So imagine my surprise to see a new chapter. I am looking forward to the upcoming chapter(s). Just the thought of where the story is gonna go once Phil is living with Katie, has got me going. Truly awesome. Thanks for taking up the series again. It's definitely my favorite on Literotica.

shaitanshaitanabout 11 years ago
welcome back

I love the stories but would like a bit more force, torn clothes, and her pleading and begging, as she sems to be consenting more to what she is being forced to do. Also I like the idea that she could get pregnant, as she gets a few loads shot into her cunt, and her begging people not to cum in her married cunt, and knock her up. :-) Keep the episodes coming !! :-)

qastqastabout 11 years ago
YEEE HAAA111

Thank you for continuing the series it is by far my favorite.... I look forward to the next chapter!!!!

kontranaskontranasalmost 11 years ago
Just found out you are back

And what a comeback!

This line really had me going:

"She had closed her eyes and pictured herself and the old man rolling around on her bed, exchanging wet kisses, sweating, grunting, screaming and finally, with the image of Phil pounding her pussy harder than ever."

Yes! That's what we want. Katie and Phil under the same roof... oooh....strike of genius.

Please please let Ch.22 come quick!

arthorarthoralmost 11 years ago
Thrilled you are back!

The Katie-Phil relationship is the hottest I have ever come across on Literotica. If you enjoy old-takes-young-stories that is.

Pity the haters have made you close the opportunity to make personal comments/interaction.

But more important: please don't make us wait another 1 1/2 years for next installment!

Heather77Heather77over 10 years ago
Omg

I wish the wardon would've left her in the cell while he went to the meeting or at the end she got lost leaving. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is getting unbelievably crazy, but hoot to read. Great writting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES