My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot wife looked up into the eyes of the old man. She briefly thought about giving in to the warden's request but quickly decided not to. Her mind travelled back to Phil, the two of them making out like teenagers, exchanging sloppy kisses and how their sexual relationship had gradually turned into a full-fledged affair. Whether she liked it or not, Katie had to admit that Phil Dorman had finally conquered her and kissing him somehow did not feel totally wrong. Besides he was a great kisser. This, on the other hand, was just casual sex with a stranger.

"Haven't you done enough already?" she said quietly, pointing to her cum covered face. Slowly regaining his composure Burt grinned at the married woman, admiring the way his sperm was dripping from her beautiful freckled face.

"Could I get a towel or something?" Katie asked, looking away from the old man.

Burt grabbed a small, dirty looking hand towel that was hanging from a nail on the tiled wall. The sexy wife watched as the old warden wiped his cock with it, then handed the stained cloth to her.

Hesitatingly, the hot wife, still knelling on the floor took the soiled item and tentatively wiped her wet, freckled face with it. She looked up at Burt and saw him pulling his underpants back up and zipping his trousers.

Still feeling incredibly horny, Katie couldn't help the disappointment she felt. An hour ago, when she walked into this building she would have never in a million years imagined herself in this situation, being take advantage of by this unpleasant old man but at this moment, she regretted that Burt obviously wasn't planning on fucking her.

The hot wife glanced over at the dirty sink. For a brief second, the vision of her being fucking by the warden flashed before her eyes. Her naked ass planted on the edge of the sink as he forcefully drove his cock in and out of her wet pussy, her hands clinging at his back, her eyes rolled up, her mouth wide open, screaming in pleasure as he brought her to that wonderful climax she was longing for right now.

"Come on Mrs. America get dressed. I have to be at a meeting," Burt said, roughly grabbing Katie's arm and dragging the half-naked woman up off the floor. Her took the towel out of her hand and tossed it in the sink.

Katie felt her knees buckling, the room was spinning and she felt light headed. "Give me a second" she said, steadying herself as her hands rested on the warden's chest.

Burt couldn't help himself as he reached between the hot wife's legs and slid his fingers across the folds of her soaked pussy. "Damn, you're wet" he chuckled.

The sheer touch electrified her cunt as Katie let out a low moan and her knees buckled. The old warden quickly reached around and cupped the sexy mother's ass cheek, preventing her from falling to the floor. Burt took a step back and smacked her naked ass, snapping Katie out of her reverie, "Get yourself dressed!"

Leaving the hot wife standing in the middle of the room he picked up Katie's panties from the floor, "I'll keep these as a souvenir" he said, holding them to his nose, inhaling the scent of arousal.

The hot wife sighed and reached for her leggings. Quickly pulling off her boots and pulled them up over her naked legs. Burt watched in awe as she put her boots back on. She reached for her leather jacket but Burt roughly grabbed her by the arm.

"I need some time to clean up" Katie said, staring straight at the old man.

Burt paused and scratched his head. "It's against the rules to leave you here by yourself".

He thought for a while. "But I guess you earned yourself some privacy" he added, smiling while holding up Katie's black lacy panties. Finally, he put them in his pocket.

"When you're finished, go out the door, turn left and left again, down the stairs, gets you straight to the main entrance". Burt barked "Gotta go, see ya". With that the old warden turned and hurried out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Still feeling wobbly on her feet, Katie made her way to the sink. She pulled out a small pocket mirror she kept in her jacket and examined herself. Her face was flushed, her eyes glassy and there were traces of cum in her hair and around her nose.

The sexy mother looked at herself in the mirror, then down at the sink, where the small wet cloth was lying. Picking it up with her delicate fingers, Katie held it to her face, inhaling the stench. Closing her eyes, she relished the smell of fresh cum and thought about the huge load the warden had shot on her face and into her mouth. Still holding the towel to her nose with one hand the horny mother gently started rubbing her crotch over her tight leggings with the other.

Katie opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror again. When she had sent the compromising material in order to get Phil behind bars, it felt like getting her normal life back. But now it was even worse. Her htoughts travelled to her fmaily and her loving husband. "I shouldn't have come here," she quietly spoke.

The hot wife slowly stood up and walked to the door and out of the prison. She looked back and only wondered how she will be able to convince Fred that they should allow Phil to move in with them when he is released.