All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sldbesldbeover 10 years ago
hmmm

I liked the scene in the parking lot, especially with the voyeurism. The golden showers though or not my cup of tea (pun intended). It actually is a big turn off.

Nice to see though that the story was posted before I expected it :)

Younglover1124Younglover1124over 10 years ago
great story

Love the stories still would like to see him with sheila again.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoover 10 years ago
Another good one

Even though it's not my thing, well done on the writing. It definitely got hot in spots that's for sure. As always, thank you for writing these stories and keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens next! Waiting for the next chapter is a form of foreplay, turning us on and then making us wait! Oh you two!

mercianknightmercianknightover 10 years ago
Voyeuristic Bonus

Another great story and gave it 5 stars because of the car park scene. Such a turn on. I concur with others re the golden shower - not really my thing but well handled.

Keep it up guys.

Hal29Hal29over 10 years ago
losing interest

Since chapter 21, the quality of these stories is running lower and lower. There is no more build-up, no more fight between Katie's lust and "good wife" side. This serie is just now another slut wife story and has lost what was making its main interest, what a pity. I was once a huge fan, now I've lost interest in reading these... Goodbye Freddy and Katie.

doug502doug502over 10 years ago
love the story

very nice, i love the how she was doing stuff in the car, very hot, id like to read more, maybe have her do a stranger and let phil watch. the control phil has over his slut , she will do anything he wants.

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeover 10 years ago
love it

How far will Katie's depravity take her...such a hot scenario, a gorgeous woman and a disgusting man, driven by lust. I think Phil's even more disgusting obese friends should get a shot at her. Maybe during a football party or something. Cant wait for next installment.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 10 years ago
back to business

I think that its ok for katie to explore her depravity with phil but its time to get back to business.

The series can't last forever and I reckon that although katie has already been in a group situation, it is probably the best way to close out. The sense of reluctance leaving her has reached the end of its cycle (possibly) so katie will probably be needed to face a new dilemma. There are some options here but Phil should continue to treat her with absolute disdain (which is what used to make katie so excited). Its possible he can use her for money (which would involve some form of sexual commerce (prositution), and Phil, who cheats for money (as before), will understand that the more parties he sells his product (or the more depraved), the more money he makes. Katie will obviously enjoy it but then come to realise that she is jeopardising her career (as a beauty queen) and her family - for what? IS it worth it? Who knows? At the end, there are so many options - maybe she will go beyond Phil's control - become an absolute animal! Or maybe overcome with remorse she will stop everything and go back to her husband.

Good luck finishing this off but I reckon its time for Phil to get back to business, and Katie as our ever reluctant, yet willing victim (or will she be the aggressor?...)

AponeAponeover 10 years ago
Hot story!

I love you guys' work but the shower scenes aren't my cup of tea. Still it was written very well and is hot! I get the downward spiral that the hot wife is traveling and this story continues that journey.

JackVincennesJackVincennesover 10 years ago
Keep Fred in the Dark!

This is a great series, in the vein of Mohawk08's "Quid Pro Quo" and Smithportinoi's "Chronicles of Spider-Man" - gorgeous wife married to a handsome husband but has Ugly Lover. Like those stories, please keep it straight up with Fred clueless and don't make him a willing voyeur or an eventual participant; keeping hubby in the dark makes the series better, Katie's betrayal more powerful. The Golden Shower is not my thing but I see it as part of Katie getting more depraved with Ugly Phil. But how about a "Date Night" chapter as a counter to this fetish chapter? Fred leaving on a business trip and the kids with grandparents or whatever. Phil and Katie doing a "date" with dinner, wine, candles, etc., make Katie falling for Phil. Having Katie actually fall in love with the Ugly Perv would even be a better submission. Don't get me wrong, I don't want any of that romantic Twilight shit, the sex between the two should still be crazy and please bring back Sheila!

arthorarthorover 10 years ago
Totally agree

with Jack. Except for the Sheila request.

This should be all about Katie and Phil now. And personally I'm not at all keen on further debasement. That's up to the authors, though.

Still, we're at a point now when Katie has already fallen for Phil.

This fact must have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved both scenes … the real life problem with golden showers is that they are over so fast. The best way to extend is for both to drink a ton of water fast, have a couple of extra bottles nearby to refill with and to put the stopper down for a bath. That way u can get a couple of rounds of pee n play in the tub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES